This is for your team. 💨

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal T Iguana View Post
    This is for your team. 💨
    What exactly is that salty a snowball, just a little confused

Banned
    Post Count
    Its very easy. Now the average wd I get is between 175-200. It used to be 350-400. And I am not going to spend gold for 175 lousy wd points. High level players are screwed cause of that ****ty boss event. In my faction, a level 60 player with the same stats as I (level 210) has substantially more wd points. Its just not fair.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Robespierre View Post
    It was a good run Gree...nearly two years. I just could care less about the game at this point.
    Well since you could care less (than you currently do), why don't you share with us just how much you could care less? A little less? A lot less?

/grammar Nazi

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Socks View Post
    Well since you could care less (than you currently do), why don't you share with us just how much you could care less? A little less? A lot less?

/grammar Nazi

Well...I haven't deleted the game just yet, so that is my "absolute zero" on the care scale. Thanks for checking, Socks. I'll defend my grammatically incorrect and illogical idiom.

I think MW will be a good art project for designing my base: barrel art, a tricked out command center compound, or messages to raiders. Maybe compose some prose on my wall.

*Update: Had a great weekend. I hope everyone else had a great weekend as well, doing whatever makes you happy.

It's funny; frustration is directly proportional to care, interest, or obligation. My frustration levels with MW have definitely decreased this weekend. Thanks for changing up the game dynamic.

Collectively, we should probably reduce our expectations because the reality just isn't pretty.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    There was an issue that some players were running into with defense leaders, servers were taken down for a grand total of 2 mins to fix this. We do apologize for that as if we could have avoided the 2 min offline we would have.
    I wouldn't normally jump into this type of post but you comment is snarky and not exactly true. You guys may have taken the tame offline for "a grand total of two minutes" but you cost us an entire battle. We were locked out for the entire hour after about 4 minutes into a battle. Kept getting updating server data errors. I have screenshots of the WD clock and the error message throughout the war. I would post them if I could inline. Sirius- you guys set up these goals and then make the almost impossible truly impossible.

This thread makes a great point and whether it is constructive or not depends on whether you (Gree) actually listen. Most people that call tech support are frustrated over something. We can't call you in the middle of a WD event. When things go wrong you guys don't always fix it. There is no outlet but this forum. Instead of getting defensive, listen to the complaints of your customers and use that to try to understand.

The one thing that's been holding us together is our dedication to our factions. But the truth is, if we pulled our top six high stat players out and fought with only them we would get further. But we don't want to do that. We want you to fix the matching system (or show that you are somehow trying) so that we can play as a faction with some hope of maintaining a decent rank in the wars.

Winning (being able to complete the majority of goals) is fun. Maintaining in the "top whatever" bracket is mundane, and sliding lower because of all of the hulk llps is downright frustrating. You guys make events we can't win without spending hundreds! I would spend 500$ for the bonus. Then it became 300 then 200- and this war 40$. We had several heavy gold spenders that now have done the same. We can't spend the same amount of money and get less return. Doesn't make sense.

When the time comes that our only option for making into the top 500 (we used to be a top 100) is to dismantle our team we are all done. We have already started looking for other games to play as a group.

The fun isn't your game anymore. The fun is the faction. But when you make impossible (I mean impossible in the way that it would require 1000s of dollars spent within one faction or else we can't complete it) events one thing becomes clear. The more you dangle the best prizes front of a faction that can't reach them, the more people don't want to play. Noun completing events feels like losing.

Why don't you guys at gree try making at least one event in the between war series that we can complete with much effort and minimal gold. You guys used to do that. It would motivate all of us to play more.

Th operative word here being play.
    “Life is short, art long, opportunity fleeting, experience deceptive, judgment difficult.”
    -Hippocrates

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Folks the feedback is noted and always has been. I will advise folks to heed the forum guidelines when commenting. Some of the comments are pushing the limit and I do know many of you are upset over things. But, making insults etc does not get your point across.

I'll keep the thread open for now in hopes things get more constructive and less insulting.

Thanks.
    Noted and ignored as usual.

I don't mean to pick on forum moderators, I know you aren't developers or managers (at least I hope not!) but really, your post is only designed to placate. In the sticky about what new features customers would want the idea of 100 boss levels was stated as something being considered. Many, many, many people said no! Don't do it! I don't recall seeing a single person saying yeah, I'd love it! Maybe there were a few, I stopped reading after about page 8.

Now, here we are... completely ignored with 100 level bosses. Now, those of us in the 150-300 tier get to spend twice as much time to get similar rewards as before, but faced with spending much, much more gold to finish the event if we decided to. Not only that, but the boss health has increased with each boss event so far, so stat gains made in one aren't realized in the next. I've stopped using gold on boss events for this exact reason... I used to be able to count on my gold spent on this boss helping me spend less gold on the next, and so on until I could do it for free... now, it's impossible to catch up to the boss health as it's a moving goal post!

Over and over and over the customers have asked for 1 war per month. Some even praised the 1 month break between France and Mexico. Now, we are back to a war every 18 days (from end of one to start of the next).

There are endless complaints about being beat by players with much lower stats or losing attacks to players with much lower stats. It's not skill points, as I have dozens of screenshots showing my attack upwards of 500k-1million points higher AND many more attack skill points (upwards of 100 in some cases!) than the target's defense skill points. Yet, nothing is done to address this failure in elementary math. It just makes me feel fantastic to login and find I've been raided by someone with 1 million attack lower than me to the tune of $40 million. Makes me want to spend more money on gold that increases stats that don't matter!

So, that must be one dusty notebook your feedback is stored in since it all ends up ignored! Or, perhaps gree management has confused customers and shareholders? Because one group is certainly the focus of gree decisions while the other is ignored....
    Last edited by cage; 10-29-2013 at 01:11 PM. Reason: Fixed a typo

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Just noticed the ops note about faction leaders thrill at buying the walls. I agree, pretty stupid the way it's done. Do it like a check out at an online store, or even when we buy gold or cash. Let us say we want 56 lvl 15 walls and if we have the bricks and money, your done. Even if I have to press lvl 15 56 times, it would be a huge advantage over what we have to do now.

Post Count
    In terms of buying walls it should be set like you can select how many walls you want and the price in cash and bricks for them, its becoming like donating money 100k at a time.

My ally codes-341780448 *Modern War*

Started game during Greenland campaign

lv132 atk 16'513'225 def 27'191'202