Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Official top ten reasons this game isnt worth your money

List your personal top ten, warn new people ;-)

Let the hate FLOW through you.

My number one reason

In 6 months.the epic boss.stat creep will catch that shiny 300$ epic

The rewards are getting progressively worse while war spending has only gone up.

Grees total obvious non existent customer service, when their best players spend thousands.

A lack of any kind of cohesive guild war and event schedule. Simply informing a community can go
    Miles in the pr dept.

The continuous slaps in the face to the player base paying their salary. Stat creep is acceptable.
    Blatantly ripping people off for armors that are already useless is just plain dishonorable.

These are my top 5
    List your biggest complaint with this honorless greedy troll.

Personally I wont be satisfied until I witness the ceo take his own life to at least save some face.

at the rate this game is going, will the game be here in 6 months? Other than that, I agree. Especially the "blatantly ripping people off" part, that has always been and always will be true. I mean really, 5k gems for bKal???
    Last edited by bosskiller; 10-25-2013 at 07:17 PM. Reason: im an idiot
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

It is annoying

Quote Originally Posted by bosskiller View Post
    at the rate this game is going, will the game be here in 6 months? Other than that, I agree. Especially the "blatantly ripping people off" part, that has always been and always will be true. I mean really, 500k gems for bKal???
    I think you mean 5k gems.

500k gems is extreme.

Plus, given people's spendings during the wars and such, it wouldn't surprise me to see one of the spending guilds get this.

bkal is so outdated its not even worth it anymore even if someone was gonna spend. im waiting for the day they release bkals epic version destroying all the epics lol

Quote Originally Posted by dragonx254 View Post

500k gems is extreme.

Plus, given people's spendings during the wars and such, it wouldn't surprise me to see one of the spending guilds get this.
    http://imagebin.org/274776

War hasn't started yet. Anyways, I don't really care what people do with their money.
    IGN:Nova
    Level:10x
    Retired

500k gems is extreme.

Fixing that now, sorry.

And yes, they would, but I think the offer ends before then?

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

at this point in the game what gree has to do is take out the 2 star trash out of the epic chests. keep the chance for epic what they are if they want just replace the 2 stars with 3 stars. getting 2 stars is just wrong specially with the game advanced so far.

Quote Originally Posted by bosskiller View Post
    Fixing that now, sorry.

And yes, they would, but I think the offer ends before then?
    The offer ends 7 days, 17 hours from now.

That's the same time the war ends.

The offer ends 7 days, 17 hours from now.

That's the same time the war ends.
    Boy I sure sound like an idiot don't I? I need to get my facts straight I guess.

Moar rants, less off topic

1.) hackers were able to get unlimited gems and gold....
    2.) Armors gets obsolete really fast....
    3.) Chances of getting a strong armor from DPC or Limited time chest is really low
    4.) Lousy arena rewards
    K&D (iOS):
    Current Level: 153
    IGN: Cloud
    Code: XBB-CDM-VCY
    Maxed armors: All Ancient Dragons Armors (plus version), SB+, BKal+, AS+, AoftB+, HB+, AoftF+, RM+(62), WR+(54), SP+(61)

In progress: Future Weekly Epic Bosses
    Data: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Lack of customer service (takes 2 weeks to get any kind of reply)

Whoever is running the reward system has no clue (evident by outdated armors if you buy 999 gem chests, even more outdated armor of the same element if you spend 1,500... really?)

1.) hackers were able to get unlimited gems and gold....
    You mean are.
    Android
    Rylar Pendragon
    Level 100+
    Guild leader of Pendragon. A top 100 guild
    Email RylarPendragon@gmail.com with applications.

No skill necessary. All the strategy is simply in the form of efficiently, which becomes irrelevant when people spend.

Enjoyment just derives from having nice things, which becomes just a little bit less nice with every chest and war thats released.

My guild puts a lot of skill & strategy into our wars. Being able to gem for a full hour against armor rotating GMs requires lots of coordination & knowing when to use your SA