Page 2 of 2 First 12
    At this point, the only reason I personally would go for it is that it is aesthetically awesome by the looks of the news post.
    Majestic Moon Lvl 100+

Tectonic - Blazeborne - Forgestone - Maelstrom - Necromantle - Devoted

Majestic Level 75

Quote Originally Posted by KTran2013 View Post
    I really want to agree with you, but I also really would like to see the leaders post here so that we all can be on the same page. It's difficult to see what is actually going to happen next week without more information.
    Brotherhood of Steel has already decided that we're not spending anything on this one.

I really want to agree with you, but I also really would like to see the leaders post here so that we all can be on the same page. It's difficult to see what is actually going to happen next week without more information.
    I think there is a thread going now on who will sit this out. We are actually discussing it but not enough online to decide. I know we wouldnt try to do more than top ten just to keep our name out there this time. I sent my group Sparkle's thread and they actually are discussing it ... so who knows. We dont want the armor prize either. How many gems is top ten worth?

Some who dont have top ten like OP want a chance at it too.

Tbh, i think it may be a good idea. Although i doubt it was their plan, if top guilds don't even bother this war, it could cause more competition in upcoming wars.

If the normal top 10 guilds don't bother this war, u guys can even see which guilds you might want to recruit from.

Fusing Epics. One element armors

I guess this Will be a Nice armor to have Down the road.
    Surely the one element epics Will be opened up for fusing some time sooner or later

So when you are missing epics for Your collection you Will be gratefull for Your one elements to fuse
    Just the one you miss. Thats is if you have Got Them in the first place.
    IOS player Level 100 +

IGN : Heaven CENT Stig
    LINE : Stig-em-up
    Guild : Centurions

It's not even worth leveling until a powerful Earth armor comes out.

Most of the people in here complaining about another spirit epic will more than likely place in the top 10 and get this armor...I for one would love to have this armor but my guild will more than likely place top 25 so instead of complaining about it how about u just sit this war out completely and let me take ur spot in the top 10 lol
    Level 160+

Maxed Armors: Tectonic (x2), Blazeborne, North, Arborsteel(x2), Blaztestone, Santa, Druidic, Runic, Cyclone, Hellfire, Snowstorm, Arcane, Sol, Centurion.

Line ID: bluntman57

Quote Originally Posted by Bluntman View Post
    Most of the people in here complaining about another spirit epic will more than likely place in the top 10 and get this armor...I for one would love to have this armor but my guild will more than likely place top 25 so instead of complaining about it how about u just sit this war out completely and let me take ur spot in the top 10 lol
    While I understand any amount of frustration you have with the complaining, I also want you to understand that these people have dedicated a lot of time and money into something that has left a sour taste in their mouths. People can say all they want about it being their 'choice' to spend so much money, but what it really boils down to is the hope that there will be improvements in the game, not something that really disappoints the big spenders.

With that said, I am excited to see how this will shake up the top 10. Good luck to all!
    CasuaLady
    Casually Majestic - Lvl 163
    Lady - Lvl 1000 - RETIRED!

Armors Data

While I understand any amount of frustration you have with the complaining, I also want you to understand that these people have dedicated a lot of time and money into something that has left a sour taste in their mouths. People can say all they want about it being their 'choice' to spend so much money, but what it really boils down to is the hope that there will be improvements in the game, not something that really disappoints the big spenders.

With that said, I am excited to see how this will shake up the top 10. Good luck to all!
    Entitled crybabies, the lot of them.

Hope, the wisdom of fools.
    Last edited by Eunuchorn; 10-26-2013 at 10:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    Entitled crybabies, the lot of them.

Hope, the wisdom of fools.
    Interesting.. You've given me a little bit (more) of insight into your sad, sad world Euny. I know you don't care, but I do feel sorry for you.
    CasuaLady

Armors Data

Interesting.. You've given me a little bit (more) of insight into your sad, sad world Euny. I know you don't care, but I do feel sorry for you.
    Congrats on level 500!!!!

I can see how this can be really frustrating for high level players. We have a lot of lower level players in our guild though who would be really excited to get these rewards because even if we get into the 500 rank that's some of their first four star armor!

I guess it just depends on how you look at it...

Quote Originally Posted by iH8t2lose2 View Post
    Congrats on level 500!!!!
    Thanks!
    CasuaLady

Armors Data

Grats on level 500 Lady Are you the first on Android?

Quote Originally Posted by nmk329 View Post
    Grats on level 500 Lady Are you the first on Android?
    I think so... hehe

Thanks you!
    CasuaLady

Armors Data