FORTS higher then level 10? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FORTS higher then level 10?

Lurker
    Post Count

Fortification question

Ok. Question. All previous wars, if a wall wasn't destroyed it stayed in the fortification count total. We have had ours fall twice? We started with 60 lvl 10s. And currently have 52. Did Gree make it where whatever wall you use is gone whether it is destroyed or not?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SSK View Post
    Ok. Question. All previous wars, if a wall wasn't destroyed it stayed in the fortification count total. We have had ours fall twice? We started with 60 lvl 10s. And currently have 52. Did Gree make it where whatever wall you use is gone whether it is destroyed or not?
    I believe if the wall is attacked even once then you lose it but if it is not attacked at all then it remains in your stock

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I think you lose it, even if it doesnt get hit. one wall per war. I THINK.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    I think you lose it, even if it doesnt get hit. one wall per war. I THINK.
    You are correct. That is how it has worked in the past WD events. One of my accounts can see the ability to purchase lvl 15 walls, the other only sees up to 10.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    We built 60 lvl 15 walls. And on placement...yeah. With our normal points at this time we'd be around 50.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    At the time of me typing this my faction is 76. normally we are a top 120-150 faction at the end. We do have 6 new active gold buying members so that may be part of it. All of the walls we are using are level 15.

In response to the person that said they didn't see them on android I see them just fine on my android.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It is an easy fix. I couldnt see them first but when I upgraded a level 10 it just continued and after that I could see.

Hope it helps
    Danish Brigade Now looking for active players. Send me a PM if you want to know more