Hey Indian Nation

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey Indian Nation

Post Count

Hey Indian Nation

Why aren't you hanging out with Fight Club or Molly Maguires in the top 10 club?

It's too easy for you in the top 250-500...

@GREE - do you mind setting the match-up system based more on stats instead of IP ranking? If you look at the leaderboard, #2 is only at 800K IP. 2 wars ago they would have been scoring at least 5M IP by now. I thought this company was trying to make money?

Every top tier syndicates are adapting a low-ip strategy to win the syndicate prizes so they won't get wrecked by Molly Maguires and Fight Club. Consequently, they are spending less gold to get high IP and destroying the "real" top 250-500 syndicates during the first 2 days. In the final day they'll spend a little bit of gold to get back to their original spot. I want you, GREE, to make money and keep this game running smoothly. This setup is ruining the "fairness" and legitimacy of syndicate wars and should be rectified.
    Last edited by The_; 10-25-2013 at 02:19 PM.

Assault & Flattery made the signature above. She will be missed.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    SAS made a topic about Fight Club running from them last war. Now they're not even in the top 100. lol. GREE is losing money so bad as these top 10s are hiding in the top 500 with low ip.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    so they can get the prizes
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Post Count
    they're not losing money cuz top10 teams are hiding, lol.
    you have to look at the final ips at the end. if those are the same, then the same amount of gold will be spent, just at the end. if anything, more gold is spent cuz we're losing on free hits to our total ips
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TMI View Post
    they're not losing money cuz top10 teams are hiding, lol.
    you have to look at the final ips at the end. if those are the same, then the same amount of gold will be spent, just at the end. if anything, more gold is spent cuz we're losing on free hits to our total ips
    Assuming after the top teams get their 57 winstreaks (57 hrs) and start yoloing for the top 50 spots, they can't score 30M IP in 15 hrs. And if they decided to enter the top 10 team before getting their win streak, fight club will just destroy. I agree with platform, it's ironic how SAS made a topic calling fight club out and now they're not even in the top 3 IP ranking.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The_ View Post
    Assuming after the top teams get their 57 winstreaks (57 hrs) and start yoloing for the top 50 spots, they can't score 30M IP in 15 hrs. And if they decided to enter the top 10 team before getting their win streak, fight club will just destroy. I agree with platform, it's ironic how SAS made a topic calling fight club out and now they're not even in the top 3 IP ranking.
    I'm not sure whether i should continue this discussion with you, given that you're assumptions are waaay off.

FYI: SAS and FC FOR SURE, and likely most other top10 team, can get 30 mil in 3-6 battles.

I'll do the math for you (no offense please): i don't know where you're getting 15 mil can't be done in 15 hours, lol. in 15 hours SAS and FC can do over 80 mil, TRUST ME!!
    Do the math. even if only 50 ppl are fighting. even ONLY doing 100k each, that's 5 mil per battle. so 15 mil in 3 battles, playing in conservatively. now imagine 60 ppl getting 150k!!
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Post Count
    YOLO is not a verb.

/public service announcement.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The_ View Post
    Lol good one. A top 10 team can put up 2-3mil IP in 1 battle. A team like SAS can probably do more. Like TMI said, the only thing that matters is the final totals.

Back Alley Network

Banned
    Post Count
    SAS have a strategy that must be working for them. I think it's a smart move and they are using their heads to get into a position that is best for them.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Mollies just beasted us 85k-20k.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebels View Post
    SAS have a strategy that must be working for them. I think it's a smart move and they are using their heads to get into a position that is best for them.
    Yet they still make a topic calling out fight club. Fight club will still be #1 again and probably the only team breaking the 30M barrier at the end of this war. No reason for top teams to be spending a ridiculous amount of gold when these syn prizes are much better. There will be monsters hiding in the top 400-500. We will see what the final scores will be.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    YOLO is not a verb.

For once we actually agree on something.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    YOLO is not a verb.

It's called a slang phrase/acronym. If that's the best you are able to contribute to this topic then there is truly a deficit in the educational system in your country.

Post Count
    The real disappointment of this war is that MWWM is ranked 3rd

Back Alley Network

Quote Originally Posted by Gingeasian View Post
    The real disappointment of this war is that MWWM is ranked 3rd
    lmao irl. SAS not #2 anymore? Who will compete against fight club!?!?!?