Android Top Guild Line Chat Group

Hey. I would like to create a Line chat for top Android Guilds, where we have at least 1 representative per guild, preferrably the leader. This will be used to discuss war related information, but not strategy. Please pm me your Line id and I will add you. Thanks.

What is the point of this?
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    Quote Originally Posted by bosskiller View Post
    I'm guessing #YOLO.
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

I can see dk fsk and majestic going for this than suddenly all the other are no longer top 10 because they took all there top players.

This already exists to a certain degree.
    IGN:Nova
    Level:10x
    Retired

Already got representatives from US, Legends, BMG, DK, and a couple other guilds.

How far do you want to go? I am guild master of ranked 34 guild. I assume you are talking top 15 or so?

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Quote Originally Posted by Stooboot View Post
    I can see dk fsk and majestic going for this than suddenly all the other are no longer top 10 because they took all there top players.
    If only the top player or GM was in the chat, how would this result in losing the best players in a guild. Curious how this would happen. Maybe Im missing something. I think our guys are pretty loyal.

Quote Originally Posted by firefly333 View Post
    If only the top player or GM was in the chat, how would this result in losing the best players in a guild. Curious how this would happen. Maybe Im missing something. I think our guys are pretty loyal.
    I am not really sure either.

These top 10 guilds make a majority of the income for Android. If they were to agree on ssomething we want, that would encourage them to play more. Gree would be more than happy to oblige.

I would join, but my guild ranked 34 last war. Too low?

I would join, but my guild ranked 34 last war. Too low?
    The more people, the bigger the influence. Why not?

Keep your eyes peeled for assassains shroud, somebody sent me a pic of it but not fused, and they had beaten the boss. He said he did fuse it, so I think it is fusable,exceot we will need proof. I assume this is real though because Nezera was the second boss he beat and most people don't get EB armors to 3-5 weeks of playing.