Unfair Matchups

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Unfair Matchups

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Unfair Matchups

My LLP (one man faction) just got matched up to a one man, 258K defense faction. I only have 28k/33k! It is still matching us up for wars as if we have the Southstar! Also, my HLP faction still has people with the Southstar, but taken away from others. I am not happy. Consistency, Gree.

Post Count
    That's nothing! I have a one man faction playing against a 20 man faction lvl 94, wondering if I'll win this one? Not

Post Count
    What you guys talking about?? you expect to match up with 0 man faction so u can win?

I build my base then I Raid/Attack yours. Victory/Defeated it just a game nothing personal. Have fun All

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lou Sir View Post
    What you guys talking about?? you expect to match up with 0 man faction so u can win?
    Before I call you a troll, let me say this. Read my above post! A 100K+ stat difference between one man factions is unacceptable when there are obviously hundreds of one man factions nearer to my stats!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by twofinger2 View Post
    Unfair match up? How about customer vs Gree? What are you getting for your money?
    I haven't spend a cent. I might have, had Gree not rehashed everything due to not testing first. But either way, I think they just nailed the game's coffin with this war.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    We are coming up against factions with almost everybody stronger than our dl..something definetely wrong
    PM for queries about my faction/walkthroughs/stuff.

Top 100 - BBR Faction..RECRUITING NOW!!

Building Def - 7/7 MAX -- Output 4/6
    Inf Def - 7/7 MAX -- Att - 4/6
    Grd Def - 7/7 MAX -- Att - 4/6
    Air Def - 7/7 MAX -- Att - 3/6
    Sea Def - 6/7 -- Att 2/6
    Health Reg - 7/7 MAX -- Cas Rate - 4/6
    Guild Inc 1,2,3 - 5/5 MAX -- Guild Inc 4 - 2/5
    Add me on LINE: "zulfiqaar"

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulfiqaar View Post
    We are coming up against factions with almost everybody stronger than our dl..something definetely wrong
    Gree definitely needs to (and won't) rethink at least match ups and points. At least if you have 2 or more people, you can take them out for free. I cannot, not to mention there are no other targets in every faction I've faced so far...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by General Steakfries View Post
    Before I call you a troll, let me say this. Read my above post! A 100K+ stat difference between one man factions is unacceptable when there are obviously hundreds of one man factions nearer to my stats!
    Call me a troll w/e i dont care, the Unfair match up has been talked about for long and pp keep open new post to complaint .. who the troll here

I build my base then I Raid/Attack yours. Victory/Defeated it just a game nothing personal. Have fun All

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lou Sir View Post
    Call me a troll w/e i dont care, the Unfair match up has been talked about for long and pp keep open new post to complaint .. who the troll here
    Maybe a fix never reaches fruition because people end up destroying threads with nonconstructive posts. We are trying to learn the Gree logic of it all to improve ourselves. Comment constructively or not at all. There are plenty of other threads you could call "talked about for long" that are still up and running every war.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    100k stat difference these days is a rounding error. I bet he's just as pissed about not getting any points off you.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    100k stat difference these days is a rounding error. I bet he's just as pissed about not getting any points off you.
    For a LLP with 27K attack, that's not a rounding error. Haven't faced him, it's not about points: it is about Gree ruining a game that had potential.

Banned
    Post Count
    one man factions deserve floggings. the idea of faction play is its a team event. we were put up against a 1 man faction n not a single one of us could get a win on him, even with a power atk so no sympathy for anyone who wastes other ppls time with a 1 man faction.

ii think 1 man factions should b matched against factions where they can only beat the lowest stat player n can get smashed by al the other members and/or be matched up against other 1 man factions n i dont care about their stat differences. price u pay for taking to the field in a team sport with only 1 guy

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Badass action man View Post
    one man factions deserve floggings. the idea of faction play is its a team event. we were put up against a 1 man faction n not a single one of us could get a win on him, even with a power atk so no sympathy for anyone who wastes other ppls time with a 1 man faction.

ii think 1 man factions should b matched against factions where they can only beat the lowest stat player n can get smashed by al the other members and/or be matched up against other 1 man factions n i dont care about their stat differences. price u pay for taking to the field in a team sport with only 1 guy
    I agree it is a team event, but do you like being matched up against a faction you have no hope of beating? You said no yourself. Matchups and points are too inconsistent. By the way my LLP was there just to control the faction as a back door in case our merge didn't go through.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm in a top 400 faction with 30 members, some of which have LLPs in as well. Our LLPs are mostly all over 700K stats. We are about to finish the day 1-4. Last 4 matchups have been against teams in which our strongest player cannot beat their weakest. Our strongest player is 1.8 attack and currently the DL for our opponent has 11mil defense. We haven't seen a player under 2 mil defense in 3 matchups. Pretty discouraging, looks like I'm done playing until tomorrow.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    yeah, I feel really bad about people who cant get the 53win streak reward by going it alone and hoping for easy targets. I might even lose a few seconds of sleep over it. no, on second thought I think I'll be just fine