DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Unfair Matchups

Prominent Poet
    “An unexamined life is not worth living.”- Socrates
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    On the other hand, some matchups have been a little tougher, but weve always been able to search out one lost sheep with juicy numbers. Were 4-0 so far.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Well, the good thing about these matchups against much tougher teams means we aren't spending much gold..looks like you outsmarted yourself on this one Gree!

Prominent Poet
    “An unexamined life is not worth living.”- Socrates
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    We just matched up top 50 and were top 400, great job, Gree.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jchow69 View Post
    hahaha jchow That was funny to read... We are unbeaten so far but the troop prizes suck so far. You're not missing out.

Lurker
    Post Count

what a joke!

You guys are a joke!! You expect everything to just be handed to you. Maybe stop being a loner and play the game properly. If you only have 28k don't make a faction!!!! Its a war game if u don't like it go back to playing with your barbies

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    yeah, I feel really bad about people who cant get the 53win streak reward by going it alone and hoping for easy targets. I might even lose a few seconds of sleep over it. no, on second thought I think I'll be just fine
    I never intended to get the unit. You really helped further this conversation. Now on to doing something useful!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor F View Post
    Well, the good thing about these matchups against much tougher teams means we aren't spending much gold..looks like you outsmarted yourself on this one Gree!
    They tend to do that a lot. The players even say what they will spend for and they don't heed our advice. I hope they figure it out before next WD event...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jchow69 View Post
    That is exactly what I am talking about.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by theddman96 View Post
    You guys are a joke!! You expect everything to just be handed to you. Maybe stop being a loner and play the game properly. If you only have 28k don't make a faction!!!! Its a war game if u don't like it go back to playing with your barbies
    Like I've said several times, I never intended to get the unit. I simply have an LLP there as a back door. I did not make the faction. I think you need to reconsider the conversation. We are trying to better ourselves and if you do not like it, I'm sure there is a barbie convention somewhere for you to attend.
    Last edited by General Steakfries; 10-25-2013 at 07:48 PM. Reason: for all the smart ***es out there

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    People's defenses are too high. They ruined the game. Way to go gree.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by General Steakfries View Post
    Like I've said a million times, I never intended to get the unit. I simply have an LLP there as a back door. I did not make the faction. I think you need to reconsider the conversation. We are trying to better ourselves and if you do not like it, I'm sure there is a barbie convention somewhere for you to attend.
    A million times? I dont believe you said that until you got all wadded up after not getting the sympathy you were looking for. If Modern WAR isnt your game, go try Modern HUGS!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    A million times? I dont believe you said that until you got all wadded up after not getting the sympathy you were looking for. If Modern WAR isnt your game, go try Modern HUGS!
    Fixed just for you! Go find a new thread to troll.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh611 View Post
    People's defenses are too high. They ruined the game. Way to go gree.
    It is a legitimate problem that Gree and certain players do not see or understand. If Gree marketed attack, defense would be more valuable and players could always beat each other but have to pay to defend themselves. Then again, the players have told Gree what they would pay for and Gree seems to not listen.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll Stop whining! would you like a link to the my little pony game Stinkfries? I bet I could find it for you

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Dirty Mind, thought this might help jog your memory:

Posting Guidelines - *Updated 3-6-13*

Welcome to the forums! We aim to provide a fun and positive place for everyone to post about their experiences with our games. To that end, we require that everyone read and follow the guidelines below.

Please DO:

Keep posts constructive
    Treat your fellow forum goers (who love the games as much as you do) with respect
    Keep invite codes and faction recruitment requests in the relevant sub-forums

Please DO NOT:

Flame, troll, insult others, make purposefully inflammatory posts or otherwise be a nuisance to other players or the moderators. In this and all other matters, the moderators have final say over what constitutes appropriate posts.
    Swear or use any obscenities (cutting out letters or replacing letters with symbols still counts as swearing)
    Discuss locked threads or moderation actions.
    Post any form of nudity or sexual content.
    Post any form of racist or otherwise discriminatory content.
    Reveal your or anyone else's personal information.
    POST IN ALL CAPS
    Discuss unreleased game content.
    Engage in religious or political discussion, or promote political or legal actions or boycotts against any entity
    Hijack threads or go off-topic
    Spam
    "Necro" old threads
    Use gigantic images in your signature
    Post content from or discuss non-GREE games
    Post from multiple forum accounts
    Discuss illegal activities
    Discuss activities that violate our terms of service (this includes discussion of cheating, hacking, botting, etc.)
    Advertise any product and/or service.
    Discuss or post in-whole or in-part any private discussion with a staff member or support agent without permission.
    Post links to anything that violates these guidelines.