Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

barbie i dont know why but that character in yer sig looks extremely familiar to me... whats the name?

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkle_DPA View Post
    barbie i dont know why but that character in yer sig looks extremely familiar to me... whats the name?
    Elsie from "The World God only Knows"
    It's been fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbanium View Post
    No thanks. I'm happy with my guild. You can win this epic + if you want. We'll have our day someday.
    I doubt that
    Though I was just saying to Sparkle, top 10 get their epic reg so if you like your top 10 guild there's no reason to leave. Will all your members be satisfied with epic reg forever? Probably not.

I see this epic crushing most anything that isn't forge.

Why was i thinking to love ru.... whatever, back on topic. Gree, i hate you and despise your entire company.

I'm not sure why anyone is surprised by this, frankly. No one thinks on the true "long term, as a whole" scale.

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    I doubt that
    Though I was just saying to Sparkle, top 10 get their epic reg so if you like your top 10 guild there's no reason to leave. Will all your members be satisfied with epic reg forever? Probably not.

I see this epic crushing most anything that isn't forge.
    Kk. If that's what you want to believe. I won't argue to that anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkle_DPA View Post
    Why was i thinking to love ru.... whatever, back on topic. Gree, i hate you and despise your entire company.
    (Confused)
    It's been fun.

I'm not trying to troll, but if everyone hates Gree and company and rewards suck, why play? And especially why spend? I mean, they took gems out of every reward except top 10 if you noticed.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Well I wanted to make a new thread but I don't have permissions so hopefully my post will be seen in this thread.

GREE - This Guild War is going to kill your revenue. This is not my opinion. It is fact. I am in one of the elite guilds, I post and lurk here on a regular basis. This is a throwaway account because I don't want to speak for others. When I say elite, I mean a guild whose members collectively have spent thousands on this game. This includes me, who has spent at least $800 on your digital fake goods. In fact, our guild had planned to spend upwards of 40,000 gems in the next war.

Not anymore. After today's announcement, most of them are done, including me. It's just a matter of whether they stick it out for one more war or if they leave beforehand.

Look - there is no new content. There hasn't been any since wars were implemented and there doesn't seem to be any coming. Most high level players log in once every few hours to grab gold, bounce the EB, and then they log out. but they have stuck around because the wars are at least fun. But now you have killed that too. Remember the epic quest? That was a lot of fun. I had been hoping for something like that again, but nope.

Instead we get a mono spirit. A mono spirit? Seriously, players do not want a fifth epic spirit armor. And way to start it on its path toward obsolescence before it's even in the game by restoring blazeborne fusions. As it is, armors become obsolete within weeks. Hell even some of the EPICS are already obsolete. The fun in competing for epics was getting strong armors that could last. Players do not want to spend money winning an armor that can easily be defeated. Sure the + stats are great but only 40 players worldwide per OS will get the plus. Everyone else is basically S.O.L. and they know that.

A Wednesday-Saturday war? You realize that most people will be working for much of those wars, right?

Wasn't the last 3-day war like two weeks ago? How about you give people time to replenish the coffers before you dip back into their wallets. $70, $140, $210 or more to spend on a game takes time for people to set aside. The only utility derived is entertainment, and your obvious money grab reduces the entertainment value significantly.

So, that's it. I've said my peace in the vain hope that one of you admins will actually run this back up the chain and say, "hey, we need to rethink this approach." Of course you won't, and I'll be looking for a new mobile game to play shortly.
    Last edited by Pepper Shaker; 10-25-2013 at 05:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepper Shaker View Post
    Well I wanted to make a new thread but I don't have permissions so hopefully my post will be seen in this thread.

GREE - This Guild War is going to kill your revenue. This is not my opinion. It is fact. I am in one of the elite guilds, I post and lurk here on a regular basis. This is a throwaway account because I don't want to speak for others. When I say elite, I mean a guild whose members collectively have spent thousands on this game. This includes me, who has spent at least $800 on your digital fake goods. In fact, our guild had planned to spend upwards of 40,000 gems in the next war.

Not anymore. After today's announcement, most of them are done, including me. It's just a matter of whether they stick it out for one more war or if they leave beforehand.

Look - there is no new content. There hasn't been any since wars were implemented and there doesn't seem to be any coming. Most high level players log in once every few hours to grab gold, bounce the EB, and then they log out. but they have stuck around because the wars are at least fun. But now you have killed that too. Remember the epic quest? That was a lot of fun. I had been hoping for something like that again, but nope.

Instead we get a mono spirit. A mono spirit? Seriously, players do not want a fifth epic spirit armor. And way to start it on its path toward obsolescence before it's even in the game by restoring blazeborne fusions. As it is, armors become obsolete within weeks. Hell even some of the EPICS are already obsolete. The fun in competing for epics was getting strong armors that could last. Players do not want to spend money winning an armor that can easily be defeated. Sure the + stats are great but only 40 players worldwide per OS will get the plus. Everyone else is basically S.O.L. and they know that.

A Wednesday-Saturday war? You realize that most people will be working for much of those wars, right?

Wasn't the last 3-day war like two weeks ago? How about you give people time to replenish the coffers before you dip back into their wallets. $70, $140, $210 or more to spend on a game takes time for people to set aside. The only utility derived is entertainment, and your obvious money grab reduces the entertainment value significantly.

So, that's it. I've said my peace in the vain hope that one of you admins will actually run this back up the chain and say, "hey, we need to rethink this approach." Of course you won't, and I'll be looking for a new mobile game to play shortly.
    Wish we could somehow make Gree see this...

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Quote Originally Posted by Barbanium View Post

(Confused)
    http://www.animelike.org/wp-content/...To-Love-Ru.png

to love ru.

I am kinda falling away from the bash gree fest on this one(but trust me I usually love it). As I've had a few conversations about it. Im really starting to think that it's ment to target a wider variety of people and guilds. As I've said and makes a good point, the top 10 guilds, are the ONLY people with this "we got to many spirit epics" problem. If we all quit now, others would be more than happy to receive it as a reward. And of course I'm sure you have seen >10(scary stuff). So ya. Maybe they are purposely releasing similar gear, so 30 guilds get something instead of the same 10-12 every time.
    Last edited by drygores; 10-25-2013 at 06:26 PM.

@Drygores: The fact of the matter is the wars in this game revolve around the top 10 guilds currently when it comes to what reward is being distributed. How can it target a wider variety of people if the top 10 guilds will stay top 10?

(another unicorn? really?)

How about all you people who already HAVE spirit epics just dont try? You don't seem to want to anyway, and other people will benefit from it. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by drygores View Post
    I am kinda falling away from the bash gree fest on this one(but trust me I usually love it). As I've had a few conversations about it. Im really starting to think that it's ment to target a wider variety of people and guilds. As I've said and makes a good point, the top 10 guilds, are the ONLY people with this "we got to many spirit epics" problem. If we all quit now, others would be more than happy to receive it as a reward. And of course I'm sure you have seen >10(scary stuff). So ya. Maybe they are purposely releasing similar gear, so 30 guilds get something instead of the same 10-12 every time.
    If that was the case, perhaps they should have included this as reward for lower tier guilds and give higher tier guilds a reward worth fighting for

Quote Originally Posted by bosskiller View Post
    I'm not trying to troll, but if everyone hates Gree and company and rewards suck, why play? And especially why spend? I mean, they took gems out of every reward except top 10 if you noticed.
    Don't you know the "if you don't like it, why play" question is mine?

Now to the rest:

All the people saying "I'll quit after the war": Way to make a statement. You're really going to show them, using up the last of your gems fighting for a spot in a guild war full of rewards people are complaining about. They've still got your money either way, so why not go out with a bang I guess. If you buy any gems to participate, then quit, you're just continuing to fuel the machine.

The only way to truly make a statement is if people don't participate AT ALL. That means not even using free energy. Yes, many people and top guilds would have to put their wallet-funded ego's aside and not participate, letting some other random guilds win, or claim top 10. Could that happen? I doubt it. But they'd notice when their biggest spenders don't log in, and don't participate, or quit. But it can't be a "I'll only play when the rewards are good" quit. It has to be full on, get rid of your stuff, enhance/fuse all your armors away so you're left with basics on all six knights, disband your guilds so you don't have any bonuses to come back to, delete all your friends... You know, actually quit.

But then to say you're going to go to a new game... please, find a new game where the money grab doesn't start slowly then build up. Then come back and share, because many of us would be shocked to find a game that doesn't follow the same pattern.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off