Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO_07 View Post
    Definitely quitting after this war because this is bull
    Out of curiosity, why are you quitting AFTER the war, instead of now?

To help out any guild mates that aren't quitting or something?

Quote Originally Posted by dragonx254 View Post
    Out of curiosity, why are you quitting AFTER the war, instead of now?

To help out any guild mates that aren't quitting or something?
    Because I want to?

Don't quit yet brother android; there will be LTQs & raid bosses galore soon to come!

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    That being said, I love this mono epic, & it's usefulness is being highly underrated.
    Hmmm... it's useful agaisnt Tect, then what?
    It's been fun.

5k gems for Bkal+!!! My Bkal+ from the dragon events gets demolish in arena against maxed epics or maxed legendaries with maxed guild bonuses!
    K&D (iOS):
    Current Level: 153
    IGN: Cloud
    Code: XBB-CDM-VCY
    Maxed armors: All Ancient Dragons Armors (plus version), SB+, BKal+, AS+, AoftB+, HB+, AoftF+, RM+(62), WR+(54), SP+(61)

In progress: Future Weekly Epic Bosses
    Data: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Them BKals+ are so yummy to devour in Arena

Quote Originally Posted by Oryihn View Post
    THIS WAR IS CRAP...

I don't want the epic, but It will sit in my trophy case and collect dust all the same.

Going to spend way too much money for an armor half my guild doesn't even want.\
    Then don't. We're not going to. Gree just keeps giving worse and worse rewards for the same amount of effort. The only way they're going to change is if it starts making less money for them, and we're completely in control of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbanium View Post
    Hmmm... it's useful agaisnt Tect, then what?
    Barbie, come to RR & find out what all the rage about epic+ is you don't deserve mere top 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Vellis View Post
    The only way they're going to change is if it starts making less money for them, and we're completely in control of that.
    Not if you're in iOS. At least on Android we made an attempt to make a stand, but this is where most of us draw the line.

Has everyone submitted a ticket voicing their concern if a change is not made?

So my thread got deleted and im not banned yet? Just out of curiosity, why is gree not putting in a fire/water war epic... do they not know how high the points would be for top 10?

They have to flood the market fully in one aspect (spirit) before they can do something else. Especially it's counter; if you haven't noticed we have already entered the era of Earth armors.

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    Barbie, come to RR & find out what all the rage about epic+ is you don't deserve mere top 10.
    No thanks. I'm happy with my guild. You can win this epic + if you want. We'll have our day someday.

Returning to the topic: As of now, I don't really see how this epic is useful, + or not.
    It's been fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkle_DPA View Post
    So my thread got deleted and im not banned yet? Just out of curiosity, why is gree not putting in a fire/water war epic... do they not know how high the points would be for top 10?

Saving fire/water epic armor for the santa claus theme armor for the christmas holiday! /shrug....
    K&D (iOS):
    Current Level: 153
    IGN: Cloud
    Code: XBB-CDM-VCY
    Maxed armors: All Ancient Dragons Armors (plus version), SB+, BKal+, AS+, AoftB+, HB+, AoftF+, RM+(62), WR+(54), SP+(61)

In progress: Future Weekly Epic Bosses
    Data: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkle_DPA View Post
    I guess they value you as an outstanding player cause of that points you earned from last war.

Also, you don't deserve to get banned just cause you're openly expressing what you feel bout the game.
    I guess lower the instances of profanity so your thread won't get deleted?
    It's been fun.