Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

BUSTEROAF IS BACK WITH MEGA PARAGRAPHS. Oh, and saying everyone should stop spending is basically like one country telling the other country to put away their nuclear weapons... dont even get me started on that. And busteroaf is right. Bigpoint(and every other game/company i played) did that crap. Eventually, they start getting greedy and the cost will keep going up to the point where people just cant afford it anymore(darkorbit anybody?).

Oh, but let me just note that the games that followed that pattern, have a lower user base now than they did back than. Gree wont learn from their mistakes.

Man this thread is full of qq.
    Replicatorz lvl 140+. Leader of Exiled, lvl 24+ Android guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkle_DPA View Post
    BUSTEROAF IS BACK WITH MEGA PARAGRAPHS. Oh, and saying everyone should stop spending is basically like one country telling the other country to put away their nuclear weapons... dont even get me started on that. And busteroaf is right. Bigpoint(and every other game/company i played) did that crap. Eventually, they start getting greedy and the cost will keep going up to the point where people just cant afford it anymore(darkorbit anybody?).

Oh, but let me just note that the games that followed that pattern, have a lower user base now than they did back than. Gree wont learn from their mistakes.
    That is why I said that it wouldn't likely happen. Too many ego's in the way. If there was some odd chance though, that the a majority of the top 10-20 stood aside and said "nope, we're boycotting it" and actually stood by it... they'd notice.

And secretly, you want my paragraphs. You need my paragraphs.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

I'd be all for a boycott... question is... are the other guilds? (nope)

@Drygores: The fact of the matter is the wars in this game revolve around the top 10 guilds currently when it comes to what reward is being distributed. How can it target a wider variety of people if the top 10 guilds will stay top 10?

(another unicorn? really?)
    You miss read what I ment. I ment by releasing a bunch of spirits, in hopes more than the same 10 guilds will try for it every time. How is it fair to the majority of people that the same 400 win all the epics? I just meant 30 guilds as in 3 different sets of top 10's over 3 different wars. A wider range of players getting rewards. Cause really, how many spirit epics does one guy need? Not 3.

(You will always see the herd, everywhere)
    Last edited by drygores; 10-25-2013 at 08:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by drygores View Post
    You miss read what I ment. I ment by releasing a bunch of spirits, in hopes more than the same 10 guilds will try for it every time. How is it fair to the majority of people that the same 400 win all the epics? I just meant 30 guilds as in 3 different sets of top 10's over 3 different wars. A wider range of players getting rewards. Cause really, how many spirit epics does one guy need? Not 3.

(You will always see the herd, everywhere)
    There aren't 30 guilds that care that much....

^exactly. It doesnt matter whether the top 10 guilds want the epic or not. They can still get it without trying. It sucks but its how the game currently works. I dont know how it is over on android, but thats the way it is on ios.

^exactly. It doesnt matter whether the top 10 guilds want the epic or not. They can still get it without trying. It sucks but its how the game currently works. I dont know how it is over on android, but thats the way it is on ios.
    It's basically the same ten. There is a close race between 9-11 though.
    IGN:Nova
    Level:10x
    Retired

We are gonna try, but we aren't up to the top 10's level yet.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

I just can't figure any other reasoning why. There has to be some method to their madness. Its obviously not to just piss off the top 10 guilds. I can't think of anything at all other than that. Please share your ideas why instead of just disagreeing with mine lol cause I need to know.

I know they wouldn't cash in on it the same. But I know for a fact a lot of guilds(players) hold back knowing they can't touch the top 10 when we all come out guns a blazin'

I find it very amusing that they haven't opened an official sticky thread on the war knowing that they can't just delete it when the wrath of the interwebs comes down in it like they can with the player created threads.

I am of the opinion that GREE has already put into motion their shut down/exit plan for this game. As such, they are trying to milk as much as they can from outdated armors, dumb players, and anyone who spends.

I think most of the players who say "I'll quit after the war" is total bull. Probably some time 6 months down the road, GREE will close this game before you quit, and only after milking your money with some 6* armor, in your face.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabzor89 View Post
    I am of the opinion that GREE has already put into motion their shut down/exit plan for this game. As such, they are trying to milk as much as they can from outdated armors, dumb players, and anyone who spends.

I think most of the players who say "I'll quit after the war" is total bull. Probably some time 6 months down the road, GREE will close this game before you quit, and only after milking your money with some 6* armor, in your face.
    You really think this is the start of their exit plan? You have a lot to learn young one.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Quote Originally Posted by drygores View Post
    I just can't figure any other reasoning why. There has to be some method to their madness. Its obviously not to just piss off the top 10 guilds. I can't think of anything at all other than that. Please share your ideas why instead of just disagreeing with mine lol cause I need to know.

I know they wouldn't cash in on it the same. But I know for a fact a lot of guilds(players) hold back knowing they can't touch the top 10 when we all come out guns a blazin'
    I don't think Gree believes they have a sustainable model to make money. All the "make me happy" changes that a lot have been clamoring for doesn't make the model more sustainable in the mid term even let alone the long term. Gree has done this enough that they may see the writing on the wall where many of us refuse to or can't..

Most are admitting that you have ten guilds fighting for 10 spots. I think in this war we will see lower overall $ spent on the war and it will be downhill from there...

Dear ladies and gents,

please donīt misunderstand my posting - I know what I am writing.
    I am LV315, beating down the boss to round 55 every week and wearing only 4star+ armors (inkl. the BK+)

As you can see on this and the two last "very noble" special events greee
    is doing itīs best to unbalance this game more and more while raising the prices even more and more.

They are flooding the market with their old armors in knowledge they are pretty useless against nowadays epic armors.
    I write "flooding" but itīs not really flodding - everybody insane enough to spent 1000 gems will be rewarded with one of those old armors.
    If you compare the actual earth/wind armor with the last one offered by gree for 1000 gems there is a difference of 500 points in it.

And now that:

First they make a big announce of the BK+ armor --> Strongest armor ever then
    they extend the winning period over two more weeks. Directly after that the moontide platemail epic armor was implemented which is stronger as the "strongest armor ever",
    followed by all the other epics in the f**** "open-at-least-200-chests-to-get-an-epic-armor-chests" which makes the arena fights pretty useless.
    As you can see more and more of the "strongest armor ever-armors" disappear because they are pretty useless - the BK+ ist too weak!

ROFL - now Gree is selling this crap armor for 400€ - you did a very good job in keeping up the customer satisfaction.
    This used to be a very good game but you crippled it to nothing but pieces of crap.
    Keeping the inbalanced gild wars for myself - they are not even worth talking about it anymore.

Farewell guys -another gemplayer incl. at least half of his guild gone
    IOS - Knight "LV2xx" / XBC-NNQ-BXC
    My Guild: "Shadow Wolves"
    Visit us at: www.shadowwolves.forumieren.info