Lol! Southstar Elite Jet Fighter... For doing nothing? - Page 14

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Lol! Southstar Elite Jet Fighter... For doing nothing?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Anyone know any SUP players....all we have to do is stop spending, start with SUP and Zgree will have to start paying the players dome respect....and please! no Gree(dy) representatives come here and tell us they do because we know what BS smells like and looks like....just look at the majority of service ticket responses from you guys and it will sum it up.

Btw....my faction has now lost 4-5 players to quitting, we are not participating in this war, and have no intention in carrying on......I will spend my time here letting you know what my opinion is....seems it's shared with quite a few

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddog11 View Post
    I dropped a bunch of gold the first battle to get the units, so Gree I have sent you a ticket expecting a full refund of all the gold I spent first battle to earn this troop you decided to take back. Don't blah blah blah me saying I used the gold for points because I didn't, I started a lil faction and am going for consecutive wins and didn't want the points, already had all I needed, so give me back my gold
    Don't bother submitting a ticket about that to Gree, as they don't care. They got what they needed so nothing else needs to be done on their end. Submit a refund request through Apple or Google (whether you're an iOS or Android player) and explain to them the situation. Be sure to elaborate on how this isn't the first time it's been an issue. They'll refund you.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thanks for the tip

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CroftyB View Post
    Btw....my faction has now lost 4-5 players to quitting, we are not participating in this war, and have no intention in carrying on......I will spend my time here letting you know what my opinion is....seems it's shared with quite a few
    I second that. There are a few in my faction, including my self that are in the same boat.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Hmmm okay well I saw that I was on 20/20 for this event so I bought a vault of gold in order to help me complete it. Now the event is gone???!!!
    Last edited by Sirius; 10-25-2013 at 03:42 PM. Reason: edit lang.

Steady Scribe
    In a parallel universe. Playing some Modern War
    Post Count
    Wait is this what some people in my faction were talking about? They got this unit but I don't and then they said GREE got rid of the unit?
    PS: Thanks a lot. D:<

Banned
    Post Count
    PS: Don't thank us, thank Gree.

Post Count
    Alright folks some of the comments are just uncalled for and serve to just make matters worse.

As stated in the news update "We are currently determining the feasibility of rewarding prizes to those who legitimately completed the goals at the end of the war and rewarding them appropriately."

We do understand everyone's frustration felt over this and we are working to make things right. I'm going to lock this thread if folks continue to rant and violate the forum guidelines.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by spcmorris View Post
    While you're at it remove all the rewards.

Finally removed from my inventory, it took long enough!

Thanks, not sure what I'd do if I had to keep them.

Lurker
    Post Count
    It would be great if you could talk to the opposing faction during war. Doing well but several of opposing team over the top with Southstars still? Talk smack. The other team cool and did well? Good game...good game...good game.

Banned
    Post Count
    Lock it, please. Amateur programming is what's really uncalled for.

Lurker
    Post Count
    So are those of us that spent real life money on gold specifically for the purpose of completing this event going to get refunded? Who do I need to talk to about this? This is seriously not okay GREE.

Post Count
    What in gods name is going onnnnnnnnnn??????
    My stats keep dropping!! Gree you took all the units
    Already what else are you taking?!?!?!?!
    I dropped -34 k of my original stats (the one before
    All this mess started) ><!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Oceanz View Post
    I was able to get over 1,000 BP per hit on this one guy when I had the unit. Gree better not take away my battle points!!
    HOLY ****, I got at least 500 WPs less when I had the unit. Now they took it away, finally I can get 1000 Wps on the rivals! Thank you, GREE!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Good grief, I just checked and your right. Must be the new method of getting rid of the stat inflation. My stats are lower than before war began. And I've won 4 battles in a row
    Last edited by Maddog11; 10-25-2013 at 03:56 PM.