Page 5 of 5 First ... 345

Quote Originally Posted by PSYCHO ACE View Post
    Ok Gree another mess up the people who were using gold got kicked out because they were european
    players and because of this we dropped out of top 75.... how does Gree intend to fix this problem.
    Are you going to award us with the Top 75 reward or Return all gold spent in battle since once again...
    Gree screwed up the game.

Looking forward to a response... or does everyone just retire cause you can't do things right
    Honestly, i've been fighting bigger issues with Gree and they won't budge..... your only option is to retire.... Gree will never do things right.... either accept that, or delete the game from your phone......

Once you accept it (and spend less or no money at all) the game actually becomes fun again..... stat's increase suck, but the fun comes back in.......

Gree Bless America...or Gree Blesses everyone! Haha

I'm still pissy about the match ups when there are win streak n total win prizes on the line. You don't beat top 10 teams with HQ hits! Get rid of it...oh...and Gree, how'd it work out for gold this battle since top 25 was 2.5 million IP less than usual w everyone tanking IP? I guess the syndicate wins and wins streak will get removed without my complaining now...lol.

Feel free to refund gold to everyone though. Shame on you for jacking my Euro buddies!! Shame!!

IP on average seemed lower than in previous battles, but I don't think that translates into less gold spent. A lot of syndicates were concentrating on streaks and were "tempering" their wins early on so they would only win by a small margin. This meant that a lot of players didn't use "free hits" that they normally would.

Also, several syndicates found themselves in positions where they had to fight hard to win a battle because it was at the end of their streak. Members were spending gold on targets that only gave out 200 IP per hit. Before the streaks, members would save gold for targets that can deliver 450+ IP per hit.

Overall I think people spent more gold on this battle than previous ones.

-Dgwalker

Quote Originally Posted by The Slapper View Post
    Gree Bless America...or Gree Blesses everyone! Haha

I'm still pissy about the match ups when there are win streak n total win prizes on the line. You don't beat top 10 teams with HQ hits! Get rid of it...oh...and Gree, how'd it work out for gold this battle since top 25 was 2.5 million IP less than usual w everyone tanking IP? I guess the syndicate wins and wins streak will get removed without my complaining now...lol.

Feel free to refund gold to everyone though. Shame on you for jacking my Euro buddies!! Shame!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    Gree, how are you planning to compensate people for your "extra hour" f*&^ up?!

Our team missed top 150 by 172 points while several of our European gold players were unable to participate in the final battle as well. Seams to me that there really is no fare way to fix this once it happens but i sure would like that top 150 prize after spending thousands in gold. There are a lot of very true statements on this string. I don't understand why we cant be given the requirements ahead of time or at least up front with out changing them mid stream. Is it really that difficult to plan an event and stick to it?

Quote Originally Posted by SK Alex View Post
    Our team missed top 150 by 172 points while several of our European gold players were unable to participate in the final battle as well. Seams to me that there really is no fare way to fix this once it happens but i sure would like that top 150 prize after spending thousands in gold. There are a lot of very true statements on this string. I don't understand why we cant be given the requirements ahead of time or at least up front with out changing them mid stream. Is it really that difficult to plan an event and stick to it?
    We were in the exact same situation. Spent a lot of gold to ensure we're in the top 150 (we were 147 when the war "ended"), and then suddenly some of us discovered that others are still fighting, and naturally top 150 was gone. Either give us the 150 prize, or return the gold spent during that last hour!!! (not the extra hour)

Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    We were in the exact same situation. Spent a lot of gold to ensure we're in the top 150 (we were 147 when the war "ended"), and then suddenly some of us discovered that others are still fighting, and naturally top 150 was gone. Either give us the 150 prize, or return the gold spent during that last hour!!! (not the extra hour)
    Our Euros were burned too. We didn't understand why they couldn't see the last battle.

Europeans got an extra hour of fighting earlier in the weekend when they experienced daylight savings.