Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Oryihn View Post
    SHH don't look now, but your MLP avatar has a horn... That means its a unicorn..
    Dont you ****ing start with me cause I will be up for 3 days straight arguing if I have to... A HORN DOESNT MEAN SHE IS A UNICORN. GO ON WIKIPEDIA OR SOMETHING AND DO RESEARCH.

Quick poll.. A horse with a horn is what?

http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Unicorns

Umm.. the MLP wiki calls them unicorns... Stop being argumentative over nothing... You and Eunuchorn are basically the same damn thing.. Two Trollponies of a kind.

Thank you supreme gods of Google.. I love when you give me relevant ammunition in pointless internet nonsense.

GM of Beastmode Gods
    Line: ORYIHM

You wanna know the difference between me and eunuchorn? He is a unicorn, I AM A PONY. READ MY SIG. Thats it, you are on my official hate list. You are right next to gree, bigpoint, and that ***** i met at the bakery a few weeks back.

Well if you are a pony maybe you should make your avatar one too?

GM of Beastmode Gods

SHH don't look now, but your MLP avatar has a horn... That means its a unicorn..
    I'm pretty sure that's it's left ear, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshx135 View Post
    I'm not sure anyone would be motivated to compete for this GW epic. Also good job on hiring preschoolers to do your coding, GREE.
    This is pure truth. Though every guild we fight, untouchables included, just stand down. Don't even try. Lets not call win bonus slingshotting "competing", thanks. I expect this isn't an android problem, like the other guy said. Though, no one should pretend to know about things they aren't a part of. Rainbow controls the top 10 via timed matchups on Line. Untouch supposedly screwed over their alliances who have joined with us now. We get paired, ill strip for anyone who will strip for us. We can only hope Wednesday brings us some better war formatting.
    The Rainbow Room ended with 4 losses & 3 of 5 rainbow guilds in top 10. I intend to have as many Rainbow guilds in top 10 as it takes

Well if you are a pony maybe you should make your avatar one too?
    FYI, twilight sparkle became an alicorn at the end of season 3. NOT A UNICORN.

Edit: I hate you.

In*Magic Duel, the word "Alicorn" is used for the first time in reference to an amulet depicting a Pegasus unicorn.**

Same wiki article.

What's that last word in tthe description again?

GM of Beastmode Gods

Next thing you know Oreo is gonna start saying earth pony's are the same as a pegasus, and yeah, yer name is oreo from now on.

Sparkle....just give it up and admit you are a unicorn. Therefore subject to all conditions pertaining to.

Oreo.. sounds good. Everyone loves Oreos.. brb changing my name in game.

GM of Beastmode Gods

Besides we are talking about a fictional cartoon character. If your MLP where real my redneck ass would kill it, cook it, and serve it with a side of potatoes and cornbread.

Kinda like this?
    Attached Images Attached Images

GM of Beastmode Gods

The old generations sucked my left nuthole. Dont ever screenshot that again or i will begin to ventilate out of frustration.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkle_DPA View Post
    The old generations sucked my left nuthole. Dont ever screenshot that again or i will begin to ventilate out of frustration.

Ventilate? Really? Eating pony meat gives you bad gas? Or is it unicorn?

Quote Originally Posted by Joshx135 View Post
    I'm not sure anyone would be motivated to compete for this GW epic. Also good job on hiring preschoolers to do your coding, GREE.
    u guys and dk need to reconsider this war with ur contract lol (meaning majestic should be entitled to the war with the next dual element armor not this crap). and to Eunuchorn what u r doing is a monopoly. u r basically proclaiming that u r the king of the game in the ios which u r. In the long run rainbow could demoralize untouchables, dpa etc... (showing no matter how much they spend they will not get the best armor making them not spend to become number one all the time and be content with top 10) but everyone needs a rest. I would recommend if one of ur other guilds can stand up and win this war u let them that way u keep untouchables, dpa etc... demoralized while getting a good rest. I hope this makes since im very tipsy lol