A few suggestions

Posted in hopes that a game dev might comes across these comments:

A little less swiping.

From the "Main Menu" to "Fusion Master" to "Enhance Armor" finally to "Select a Base Armor Set"

I'd really love it if the armors shown would 'stack' instead of making me scroll through a handful of the same thing before moving on to the next armor within whatever element I'm looking at. If I have ten 'Wing Warrior's Armor' all at level one in my inventory I'd like it to say 'Wing Warrior's Armor' x10 as opposed to showing each individually.

The same armor at different levels of enhancement should show up on it's own. But stacking them would be nice to eliminate redundancies. This is essentially done at the armorsmiths. The screen will say, for example, 'Basic Air Armor 358/3' it stacks the 358 basic airs as opposed to making you swipe through them all individually to the see what's next.

Also under the same command, the display of '56/70 Armors Sets' would be very helpful to see at the beginning of all the armors I have in my inventory and not swiping through them all to see it at the end. This would be much like the recent change in showing how many friends you have available to use at the start instead of the finish of ones' friends list.

Finally, under "Guild" and "Members," in addition to all the info that is shown, I'd really like to be able to see guild members' level. If possible, under profile, or perhaps some other feature, it would be a dream to see the "My Knights" screen for that chosen guild member.

Thanks.
    Last edited by CaptWangus; 10-24-2013 at 07:52 PM. Reason: I can't spell

These are all great ideas, but I think Gree has too much on it's plate to implement any of them :/

Well, I can dream; right?

Great ideas! I love the idea of stacking same armors!

I'd love to see the stack thing working... but they probably wont do it..
    I lost my old siggy, actually I lost my old account
    Either way! Re-adding my friends, new ones send pm first for friendship hmmk?
    Still Mythical Guild CEO - Still not making any sense! ~We're recruiting~

Alieda ~ Level One-Hundred-Something-Something ~