Hey GREE, Granny fix didn't work!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey GREE, Granny fix didn't work!

Consistent Contributor Berneburg's Avatar
    Post Count

Hey GREE, Granny fix didn't work!

Like many who already had started stage 20/20 before your most recent data set, the new version only compounded the problem, it did not fix it. Now, instead of fighting a witch that regenerates, we fight an invulnerable witch. Hits appear to do no damage yet energy goes down and XP are "earned." Going on close to 24 hrs now of not being able to work this quest. Pretty simple math to add a day...

Same here

Same here. Experiencing same issue.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Gree's getting in the spirit of H'ween, units are zombies, zombies cannot be killed unless headshot.
    Hi guys

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Voxker View Post
    Gree's getting in the spirit of H'ween, units are zombies, zombies cannot be killed unless headshot.
    Haha, can we get a Resident Evil shout out!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Sorry, everyone has gone home for the day. Gree will be looking again at it tomorrow. At the very latest, they will get this corrected after the weekend. Just keep using gems in the meantime.

Banned
    Post Count
    I have 2 witches now that I can't attack... Great bug...

GREE Engineering
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by E-I View Post
    Sorry, everyone has gone home for the day. Gree will be looking again at it tomorrow. At the very latest, they will get this corrected after the weekend. Just keep using gems in the meantime.
    We've actually still got a couple of people looking at it. No code in this area has changed recently that we're aware of so still trying to figure out exactly what's happening.

Banned
    Post Count
    Are you hiring at Gree? If not, you should be.

"No code has changed.

That we are aware of. "

Seriously? You don't even have code control?

I'll sort you out for a mere 5000 nuts. Nuts are my version of gems. So buy my nuts and we will talk.

Lurker
    Post Count

Beat 20/20

I just beat 20/20 without using gems or encountering any issues. This account is still on ios 6, which I think it likely why.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Appears to be fixed for me. Doesn't work for time lost but oh well.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hi I have Ios 7. I waited at 20/20 with the witch spawned until the fix. I just used an entire health bar and no change in granny's energy bar occurred. Interestingly the game knew the damage wasn't applied my next hit was for twice the damage as the first. By the end I the damage stated was 3900 on the last hit. No change to granny. I know you are working on this. Thank you.

GREE Engineering
    Post Count
    Ok, we've narrowed this down further. There was a data issue earlier in the day - the deploy earlier seems to have fixed it, but if you've been camping the area it may not have taken effect yet.

Steps that should remedy:

1) Get latest dataset. This means leave your game open/cnnected for a few, exit the game, and reload (make sure you see the loading screen)
    2) Load into all the areas with affected monsters
    3) Set a stopwatch for 20 mins
    4) ?
    5) Profit

Post Count
    Sounds like an iOS7 compatibility issue. It's so funny (got to laugh at these things, otherwise ...) because one of the recurring responses by Support was always "You are not using the latest version of iOS". LOL

That being said, I guess its not easy for the developers to get it right when the base OS has changed (and an update just came in yesterday).

SUGGESTION - credit back some gems to the players. I know a lot of players (including myself) who were trying with gems and basically blew them for no result.
    Proud Member of the

KA - 358177252

Honora ante Fidem, Fides ante Ego
    (Honour before Loyalty, Loyalty before Self)

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything." - Wiseman, Sucker Punch

Post Count
    Malik's grandmother has now entered into the fray - the Indestructible Granny of KA. LOL
    Proud Member of the

KA - 358177252

Honora ante Fidem, Fides ante Ego
    (Honour before Loyalty, Loyalty before Self)

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything." - Wiseman, Sucker Punch

Banned
    Post Count
    And here I thought it was just my wife slacking off on the laundry, lousy gnomes.