Top Ranking Android Guild: U2EZ, Now Recruiting 100+ - Do You Have What It Takes?

/who we are/
    As a Guild, or a family of friends working together, that is a question that isn't often asked, but shouldn't it be? Answering it isn't as simple as just stating our name, because I believe it is about stating what we stand for. If you'd like to know our name I'd be happy to say it is U2EZ. I lied about being happy to say it, I certainly don't like our name, but I love our guild for a multitude of reasons. As a High Commander I'm supposed to represent my guild well as my duty, but I find it to be more of a pleasure to represent my friends. I say friends, and I don't mean that lightly. As a great group of people we come together for laughs, kicking ass, and having the best time you could imagine. The thing is, we aren't greedy. We are totally willing to share how awesome we are with some more people, maybe those people could be one of you

/what is so special about us/
    The difference between our guild and other Guilds, besides being ranked higher than nearly 1000 of them, is that although we are serious players we are also good friends. We communicate daily and focus on fun first. Sure, we like to be in the top, but you can be up there with the big boys and still have a good time doing it. We obviously set that example.

/why join us/
    It would be easier for me to give you a list of reasons why you shouldn't. You shouldn't join if you don't like to win, you shouldn't join if you hate people and friendships, and you shouldn't join if you don't like chocolate(Seriously, there is something wrong with you.).

Requirements: As any other top guild we do have some requirements.
    • We'd like you to at least have Level 2 Training Fields, with almost all the expansions open.
    • Level 2 does not guarantee you in, Level 3 is preferred. 35 gems per field is a lot, but it does take a few gems to make top 10 in a guild war, and you should be open to dropping $6 USD. Knights & Dragons is a free game, and not only is being top 10 fun but supporting the creators is great, too!
    • Level 80+
    • You must have decent armour. 3star+, 4star/Boss+, or Epics are required. Maxed or near max(At least level 50)
    • Willing to communicate through LINE Messenger. It's a totally free communication app on the Google Play store that does not have any hidden fees!
    • Must like fun!
    • Chocolate liker
    • Okay, you don't have to like chocolate, but still- something is wrong with you.

How to join: Easy! Apply via forum post, PM, or through LINE! If you are going to apply via LINE(Which is a GOOD idea) please contact the Guild Master: gogreener181! Sometimes people forget to check their messages, but I won't forget to check the forum! Be sure to leave some vital information such as
    1. Friend ID:
    2. Main Character Name:
    3. Level:
    4. Expansions(How many Training Fields/Monster Nests and at what level.):
    5. Main Armour, and Level of Armour:
    6. Placing in last Guild War(This is just for my curiosity.):
    7. Ability to at least spend $6 USD on gems once a war.(This IS NOT REQUIRED but encouraged.):
    8. LINE Messenger Name:

Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    Please. Stop making so many threads for the same guild. You made two threads for U2EZ in less than 3 hours. Just bump and/or edit the old thread.
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

hey

hey man fyi this is already an old thread its just been updated. read first before you talk. and 2? is that too manny? and no one said that we are only allowed to make 1 thread right.!?
    Guild: U2EZ
    IGN: U2EZ Quimpz
    Level: 300+
    LineID: Quimppy

Maxed Armours
    Silver Chromatic Mantle: 99/99
    Forgestone Aegis: 99/99
    Armour of The Devoted: 99/99
    Blazeborne Vanguard 2x: 99/99
    Cyclone Platemail: 99/99
    Kerstman's Shroud: 99/99
    Maelstrom: 99/99
    Cloudrange Platemail: 99/99
    Tectonic Mantle: 99/99 4x
    Northener's battlegear 61/99

Top 100 Guild U2EZ Recruting. For All the Applicants pls messege me via Line Messenger.

Quote Originally Posted by Quimpz View Post
    hey man fyi this is already an old thread its just been updated. read first before you talk. and 2? is that too manny? and no one said that we are only allowed to make 1 thread right.!?
    >_> Ok well you can just bump one it wouldn't kill you right?
    IGN: Deatux [XBF-FNH-ZCD]
    LINE: deatux
    GUILD: The Silver Sword
    POSITION: Guild Master
    LEVEL: 117
    ARMOR:
    Black Kaleidoscopic Raiment+, Witch's Robes+, Clayplate Mantle, Horseman's Battlegear+, Aegis of Sky Majesty, Sky Guardian

Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Quimpz View Post
    It says ''Started by BrentNelson 10-24-2013 08:37 PM''
    The other one is made on 10-24-2013 06:14 PM

Don't even bother arguing with me. I know what I'm talking about. All I'm saying is that making several threads for the same guild isn't going to increase your chances of recruiting new members compared to sticking to one thread and bumping it all the time. In fact, the only thing that could happen is a negative influence on the recruitment of other guilds.

No, there are no rules about it. But if you use your common sense you know there's no point.
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

Great Post, id apply +1
    NoirLust
    XBC-NCP-BPB

PITCH BLACK GM

as of now we have 2 slots open. guild level 66 we have (35/37) members. join us fast before the war start

Maxed Armours

Top 100 Guild U2EZ Recruting. For All the Applicants pls messege me via Line Messenger.

Smile bumpup!

we now have 3 slots join us before the war start =)
    Last edited by Quimpz; 10-28-2013 at 06:48 AM.

Maxed Armours

now the guild lvl is 68 and we have 4 slots open. join us to are adventure =) apply now!

Maxed Armours

Bump for the bro guild

U2EZ guild lvl 69
    we are recruiting 100+ players for the next up comming war. we saved all are gems this war so we are planning to be top 10 next war. We're gonna go hard next war so join us now!
    if anyone is interested kindly hit gogreener181 on line thanks!

Maxed Armours