LTQ mobs resetting health: We're working on this now - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: LTQ mobs resetting health: We're working on this now

Quote Originally Posted by KM KAge View Post
    This is non limited to lvl 20. Lvl 20 is just the most obvious, as it takes more than 1 full energy bar to kill the mob. The regen issue happens at all, or at least most levels. For 1-19 it just means that you need enough energy for a kill, not just a hit.

This problem was first reported over 17 hours ago on a much lowere level.
    We got the reports, we know it isn't just level 20. Engineers are still on this but no update yet.

Quote Originally Posted by TK275 View Post
    Step up and do whats right for the customers, not whats easy.
    There's a difference between "hard but possible" and "not possible within the timeframe of the event". Anything done is going to have to be globally applied rather than through tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by The red Baron View Post
    Open the heroic mode together with the standard mode. When the bug is fixed we can go back and close the standard mode. There is no big benefit for those never reaching the heroic mode, but for all others its fair.
    That'd be a good quick-fix, but the event structure for LTQs is mostly hard-coded into the client so it isn't something that we can tweak quickly.
    Last edited by CJ54; 10-24-2013 at 12:02 PM.

Post Count
    Since we can't be credited our exp losses, &
    We sitting at 20/20 can't be pushed through collectively &
    We've lost game time as well as RL time,

I'd request GREE send 75 gems out to the players stuck, and if not able to segregate, then to all of KA. This is more than fair considering this is not of our doing.
    Figuring a mountain costs the player, $100 US, and GREE nothing to produce, this shouldn't be an issue.

In RL terms, I sent my ticket in at 08:00 and it's now 15:00. That's 7 hrs. I can assure you I haven't spent every moment in game.... However, between constantly checking here, in game and other chat venues, Not to mention this being on my mind the whole time, I'd say $100 has been spent in real money for me. So asking for 75, for 3 partial bars isn't outlandish.

And since we've got your attention: might I make a suggestion: since we seem to be having so many programming errors, would it be unheard of to take a month off of complicated events between a pair of wars, only turn on simple events.. And get your programmers and testers our in front of these events more?

As it's being said EVERYWHERE, this game, once a lot of fun, is turning into work for many. Maybe this is a time everyone should take a step back, reboot, and get back online.... Sometimes, you just need to stop pushing, collect yourself, correct and get all the people and actions in line and focused, then things go smoother.

Smoother means more money; rough means more aggravation and unhappy players not spending.

IMHO.
    Last edited by Spydrax; 10-24-2013 at 12:08 PM. Reason: Grammatical errors
    "Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys.
    Look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death!"
    Sun Tzu The Art of War

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Starting with full energy, i could kill lv20 with 3 refills. 60 gems.
    Having best weopon and armor (Da'ran Guardian, Bane of Da'ran)
    I got the reward and i am now in heroic.
    For those who wont wait.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

2 options IMHO

Send out a Mountin of gems to all players who are at level 20 when the fix happens

OR

Reset the timmer when the fix happens so we get the time back and dont have to spend gems to finish.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Agreed. A timer reset once the problem is corrected would be an easy/cheap/effective way of remedying this situation.

Post Count
    Since we know for a fact that it is possible to do (based on it having been "corrected" in past LTQs), it seems to me the appropriate response now is to change the granny's health, and the price of hitting her in terms of both energy and XP, to 1, 1, 1 once she has been made kill-able.

All your manor are belong to us.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Quisp View Post
    Send out a Mountin of gems to all players who are at level 20 when the fix happens
    ^^^^This, but not until about 10pm CST, please, as I need a little more time to get to 20 myself...

*Please note, I am totally kidding...mostly

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    Since we know for a fact that it is possible to do (based on it having been "corrected" in past LTQs), it seems to me the appropriate response now is to change the granny's health, and the price of hitting her in terms of both energy and XP, to 1, 1, 1 once she has been made kill-able.
    That is a brilliant and simple solution that will make everybody happy.

Gree will hate it.

Post Count
    That is a great idea Zenobia maybe you should apply for a position at Gree inc.

Lurker
    Post Count
    How about you stop the LTQ so timer can be reset or what not. And then you won't have continually tickets pouring in tell you about a bug you already know about. Plus this would save me from tell Guild that LTQ is messed up.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    There's a difference between "hard but possible" and "not possible within the timeframe of the event". Anything done is going to have to be globally applied rather than through tickets.
    Working on a fix for this event within its timeframe is understandable. Sometimes a quick global fix is needed, but this is a reoccurring theme. Every event lately has had its share of bugs and issues.

Ideally the devs and QAs should be ahead of these issues, but bugs do and will slip through. This brings me back to my original point of improving customer service. Customer service can ease the frustration of almost any bug if its done well, having it be nonexistent just adds to the problem.

Post Count
    Have you guys tried rebooting the app to download the newest data set?

Banned
    Post Count
    Guess what's happening. So I'm hitting the Granny and not logging out.....waiting for my really slow refill (5 a minute). While waiting the screen would go dark but at least Granny's not regenerating. Anyway.....giving hits to Granny when my energy is refilling, I notice that it's doing 2000+ in attacks, I was happy right? Wrong. Granny's HP is not moving......wasted XP......oh gosh. What a pain.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    We will get the ole 50 gems and sorry guys AGAIN. It's no wonder your stock is in the tank

Banned
    Post Count
    ...waiting