LTQ mobs resetting health: We're working on this now - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: LTQ mobs resetting health: We're working on this now

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I've been stuck on 20/20 since 9 am yesterday an its nearly midday here now GREE really needs to start fixing these bugs before releasing events

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chups Crow View Post
    Guess what's happening. So I'm hitting the Granny and not logging out.....waiting for my really slow refill (5 a minute). While waiting the screen would go dark but at least Granny's not regenerating. Anyway.....giving hits to Granny when my energy is refilling, I notice that it's doing 2000+ in attacks, I was happy right? Wrong. Granny's HP is not moving......wasted XP......oh gosh. What a pain.
    I posted this way before CJ said there was a fix. JFYI.

Banned
    Post Count
    Great well I have a NEW problem. Now I have 2 mobs in 20, and neither one will go down in health when I hit them.... Another ticket sent...how many issues for just one event am I going to have GREE?

Lurker
    Post Count
    What I do not understand is that CJ posts that there is a fix and within minutes everyone is posting that it's still broken. Surely the thing to do to support a customer community would be to say "hey, we are seeing this and working on it... We're really sorry, etc."

Instead, the silence is deafening.

CJ, I do appreciate your situation in supporting the community, being the public face here, apparently single handedly, but the silence in response really does reinforce the reasons behind the frustration here.

PS. While you're at it, can the Witch's Lair quest get fixed too? One of your programmers accidentally put an extra 0 at the end of all of the build and upgrade costs. Thanks!
    Last edited by Milamber; 10-24-2013 at 07:19 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    You know, I've always chalked up the bugs do to Gree tweaking content constantly and therefor opening up the possibility of mor bugs, but this event is cut and dry, bare bones basi quest, and still you messed it up.

Give everyone 100 gems for the expressed purpose of completing 19 and 20 normal mode. I have no idea if the problem persists in heroic mode.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Indeed it does. 30/30 has the same problem as 20/20.
    Walking Dreads: 513 101 799
    Miranda: 855-894-318

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Randy View Post
    You know, I've always chalked up the bugs do to Gree tweaking content constantly and therefor opening up the possibility of mor bugs, but this event is cut and dry, bare bones basi quest, and still you messed it up.
    Exactly. This is the same damn quest layout that pops up 4-5 times per month. How do you manage to screw it up?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I usually don't complain, but this is getting silly. I know gree is working hard on the issue but we've lost an entire day and its going to be expensive to catch back up.

Current guild bonuses:
    +23% upgrade speed
    +23% upgrade cost reduction
    +19% causality reduction
    +19% health regeneration
    +30 guild member

Conquest Events
    Storming Highland Pass - 25th
    Shipwreck Cove - 16th
    Dagon's Delta - 22nd
    Glacial Pass - 15th
    Giant's Alley - 14th
    Darkhome - 13th
    Dwarven Mines - 12th
    Blighted Woods - 14th
    Dragon's Roost - 25th

We're ready for battle. Are you?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It happened several times before, it'll happen again in the future, bugged events and releases, and many times we get the same response, support can't do that to fix the mess.
    CJ, please write a tool for your support team that can fix XP gain (reduce XP, level down player if needed, remove skill points if needed etc) refund used gems in the last x hours.
    Too hard? maybe but absolutely needed

RsD
    MoC Member

Health just reset on 19/20. Glad this is "fixed"...

Lurker
    Post Count
    "Dear Kingdom Age Community,

It has come to our attention that a great many of you are addicted to spending gems. The feedback has been incredibly helpful in our ongoing development of the Kingdom Age user experience.

You said:
    I want to spend more gems!
    I'm tired of being prevented from spending gems just because an LTQ has ended at 30/30 heroic!

Fear not! We have heard your cries!

In response we have created the Hunter's Moon *Unlimited* LTQ.
    In this event you can spend all the gems you want without fear of finishing the quest ahead of time.
    That's right, spend as many gems as you can spend for the next 5 days and 4 hours!

No need to thank us. We already know.

Yours,
    Truly GREEdy

PS. We call to your attention the clause in the EULA that states that we can not be sued for RSI or similar complaints that may arise as a result of you pressing that energy refill button. That being said, tap away!"

(Please please please take this in the spirit it's intended... Just trying to make just a little light of the situation)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Milamber View Post
    "Dear Kingdom Age Community,

It has come to our attention that a great many of you are addicted to spending gems. The feedback has been incredibly helpful in our ongoing development of the Kingdom Age user experience.

You said:
    I want to spend more gems!
    I'm tired of being prevented from spending gems just because an LTQ has ended at 30/30 heroic!

Fear not! We have heard your cries!

In response we have created the Hunter's Moon *Unlimited* LTQ.
    In this event you can spend all the gems you want without fear of finishing the quest ahead of time.
    That's right, spend as many gems as you can spend for the next 5 days and 4 hours!

No need to thank us. We already know.

Yours,
    Truly GREEdy

PS. We call to your attention the clause in the EULA that states that we can not be sued for RSI or similar complaints that may arise as a result of you pressing that energy refill button. That being said, tap away!"

(Please please please take this in the spirit it's intended... Just trying to make just a little light of the situation)
    Made me totally laugh, thanks!

All your manor are belong to us.

Post Count
    Now is more problem, hit that monster 10 time , that monster still full Heath .......what can I do ,

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I have 2 games that have indestructible mobs on 30/30. I don't know what to do. Gree, can you please fix this issue?
    I could have finished hours ago!
    Purple Squirrel

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Frustrating day filled with xp for no reason.

1. Went from a full charge to a fully regenerated granny. Tough lady
    2. Went from a regenerated granny to an indestructible granny.
    3. Went from an indestructible (after re-installing the game) to an invisible one
    4. Went from an invisible back to indestructible

All why gaining massive xp. Lucky me.

On top of that my LLP account on MW finished boss 90 and did not get the prize so then was told I needed to send a picture of it. Really? Like I always snap a pic of those.

Tired of lack of customer support right now.
    MW - THE PIRATES[TM]

Top 25 team - Think you have what it takes to be a pirate? PM me and let's talk

CoC - PUN PIRATES