Page 1 of 2 12 Last

[Danger] Circe - October 23rd - October 30th

Attention Knights!

The Dark Prince has just unleashed a new boss that's approaching your castle walls fast! Defeat Circe to collect keys, items, gems, and a Limited Edition armor set! Circe will be here for a limited time only, so act now!

Find and deal bonus damage using the nemesis armor set and compete in the Damage Leaderboards for a chance to win even more rewards.

Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    Awesome element combination, but I'm not a fan of the armor itself. The Spartan Wargear looks a ton better.
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

Meh. Don't think Im gonna make it to 43. I only got the Raven armor for Spirit and the living flame armor for not taking 50% extra dmg \: lol.
    Shio
    Level 105 +

No Armor of Bear?
    Retired/Banned as of October 2013 lol :P i don't even know honestly
    Also "Talkative Troll?" why that's just rude
    Eonically Eos
    Stars shine bright, but gems shine even brighter.

This will be easy, I have Guardians Battlegear and Assassin Shroud. Trying to decide if my 3rd should be lvl 63 Swampstone+ or lvl 32 Aegis of the Fallen. Swampstone is much stronger but has a weakness...
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Yeah

It would be nice if gree would get back to me about transferring my account so I could finish this epic boss to get the Armor, hope that I'm still in my Guild, and help my Guild with this war. I've read nothing good about their customer satisfaction but I hope they can prove me wrong before this war starts...

Quote Originally Posted by bosskiller View Post
    This will be easy, I have Guardians Battlegear and Assassin Shroud. Trying to decide if my 3rd should be lvl 63 Swampstone+ or lvl 32 Aegis of the Fallen. Swampstone is much stronger but has a weakness...
    Use the Epic Boss calculator to figure out whether Swampstone or AofF is better.
    Line ID: ruthlessmonkey
    IGN: Ruthless, level 500+
    Guild: Co-GM of Monkey Business (iOS), level 75, 10% for all element bonuses
    Want Top 10/25 in Raids? We're recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by Necromancers View Post
    Awesome element combination, but I'm not a fan of the armor itself. The Spartan Wargear looks a ton better.
    Ikr?
    The + Version isn't even as good as Aegis of the Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by nmk329 View Post
    Ikr?
    The + Version isn't even as good as Aegis of the Dragon
    What are you talking about? Witch's Robes+ has more stats than Aegis of the Dragon non+. it's gonna be quite awhile before ANY Epic Boss armor + starts getting close to Aegis of the Dragon+ stats...

This armor will be my second legendary+
    Level 1xx
    Revival
    Ingame name: Raichu

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO_07 View Post
    What are you talking about? Witch's Robes+ has more stats than Aegis of the Dragon non+. it's gonna be quite awhile before ANY Epic Boss armor + starts getting close to Aegis of the Dragon+ stats...
    Even the normal stats of witch's robes beaten all StoryLine none + armor losing 50-100 stats to bigger four + only

The best boss armor to keep i will keep all the none plus and 2 X plus version

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Of The Infernal View Post
    Even the normal stats of witch's robes beaten all StoryLine none + armor losing 50-100 stats to bigger four + only

The best boss armor to keep i will keep all the none plus and 2 X plus version
    If you're alread planning to have 2 + versions there's absolutely no point use for a normal version either than for a epic boss, but even then it'll be overshadowed by boss+ armors from this era. The fact that it has lower stats than the 70+ storyline armors makes it pretty useless.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

1897 combined stats and consecutive elements make the non-plus a halfway decent armor for those not ready for boss level 43 yet and having difficulty grinding for "bigger four" materials...
    Swamp Shaman+ is only 39 stats above it, has non-consecutive element and needs to have a non-plus crafted and leveled to level 20 first!..
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Hit Level 60 today for the first time ever today. I used about 20 gems, 10 on day one to get a head start, the rest on the last two levels so would be sure to nail it first time, as I didn't want to have to wait for a second round.

This is the only Epic Boss for which I had three full crafted Legendary+ armors from the get-go. Possibbly not necessary, but definitely a help towards the magic 60.

Stats for this level 60 are: 2127/714, which i think is normal for the current round of bosses.

The final level drops 4 materials to bring you up to a full 50 for a third crafting (second +crafting). Do I really need a second +version of this armor? Probably not, but as it's been so long waiting for it, I'll probably make it anyway, and we'll be due an air/water boss soon.

I suspect it will not be nearly such a long wait for the next air/earth boss, which will have better combined stats, but I like the balance of stats on this one. All out attack is useful against epic bosses if you're going to use gems to make every hit a special.

Quote Originally Posted by Musketeer View Post
    Hit Level 60 today for the first time ever today. I used about 20 gems, 10 on day one to get a head start, the rest on the last two levels so would be sure to nail it first time, as I didn't want to have to wait for a second round.

This is the only Epic Boss for which I had three full crafted Legendary+ armors from the get-go. Possibbly not necessary, but definitely a help towards the magic 60.

Stats for this level 60 are: 2127/714, which i think is normal for the current round of bosses.

The final level drops 4 materials to bring you up to a full 50 for a third crafting (second +crafting). Do I really need a second +version of this armor? Probably not, but as it's been so long waiting for it, I'll probably make it anyway, and we'll be due an air/water boss soon.

I suspect it will not be nearly such a long wait for the next air/earth boss, which will have better combined stats, but I like the balance of stats on this one. All out attack is useful against epic bosses if you're going to use gems to make every hit a special.
    Congrats man. I hit 60 this morning too. Not sure if you're still on my list though. Been a while since I've seen your name, unless you changed it.