Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Royal Kupcakes is recruiting highly active members

We r looking for highly active players to join my guild. All leadership ppl have all epics. If ur interested contact me on line. Id is shadowfire1984

Tiny Indigo

Hey fellow Knights & Dragons followers,

If you play on iOS and are looking to join a well established Guild. Look no further.
    Tiny Indigo is currently recruiting new members, we have only a few requirements...

You Must Be Level 50+
    You Must Have Line App
    You Must Be Active at All Wars with a minimum point per event required. Currently 5,000 points

We DON'T expect you to purchase gems but saving them up for wars is requested.

We have been in the top 50 numerous times and intend to be there again next event.

Currently 9 open spots to fill!
    Contact me via Line @ Aethers.

Hope to see you soon,
    ~Aethers
    Last edited by Aethers; 01-04-2015 at 01:54 PM. Reason: Missed a end center

Guild recruitment Knights and Dragons

Hey I'm looking for people to join our guild, if you are interested hit me up on LINE username giftedmind11.

Thanks,
    TIM

Looking for a guild

Hi I'm looking for a strong guild with lots of teamwork. I currently have 32 epics, which 25 are maxed.

Please message me on line if you are interested in recruiting me:

sir_rico

i posted my guild information then realised you are android. removed info.

Smited Gods welcomes you

Guild name: Smited gods
    Guild level: 20
    Guild bonus: all 4% spirit 5%
    Guild bank: currently 3.2mill
    Guild requirements: line and be active
    Guild needs: sentinel
    How to join: message jushy420 on line
    Party on \m/
    Last edited by Jushy420; 01-05-2015 at 09:36 PM. Reason: forgot how to apply

Come check out Android Avengers. Top 25 guild with subguilds. We are members of the empire and are currently recruiting. Message th3shadow or rhaegar-targ on the line app.

Quote Originally Posted by Loose-End View Post
    my armours are in my signature,

I'm looking for a successful (hopefully) somewhere near the top guild, I will spend and contribute to the success of the guild so... Get back to me if you'll have me!

All expansions lv 3 TF's 3 armoursmiths

Thanks!

Exclamation Northmen Could Use You!

We aren't a top guild, but we are trying to recruit enough players that will be loyal and bring us to the top! We are completely maxed. Hit me up on line at dixibell143 for more info!

Join Deaths Dynasty

Death Dynasty is looking for new members. We are a lvl 75 guild with all elemental bonuses maxed. We usually place top 250/100 depending on war and have placed in top 50 a few times. Looking for players 100+, we also have a sub guild for lower level players called Stained By Blood. Contact lostbluewave or ryanmm8806 on line if interested.
    Ashenfire Robes+, Demortious Robes, Firestorm Vangaurd, Cryptid Wargear, Ravage Shieldplate ×2, Dragonborn Aegis ×2, Chaos Vangaurd, Armor of the Peacock ×2, Tacticians Regalia, Earthwardens Shroud, Crystal Finmail+, Crystal WingGaurd+, All Seeing Aegis, Crystal Geoplate+

The Mighty Storm

The Mighty Storm android guild top 500 guild looking for members nearly maxed send request or hit me up on line allesterr on line

Join Internal Balance

Join Internal Balance (Android), a well established Gypsy Guild with experience in top 25 and top 10 runs. Very strong members - looking for quality active members to join, 100+
    HC positions are earned in wars
    Over 600m of wealth
    Some members are not active in wars so wanting to replace them with quality players, would consider a guild merge (Into ours).
    Apply in game or contact me on Line - bigsahuna

meteor pirates recruiting

Hello, I'm from a guild called meteor pirates allied under majestic. We are a top 100 guild and have finished 14th in a recent epic war. We are a maxed guild, with maxed bonuses. We are looking for active members wanting to reach the top. If interested Please contact me on line, my id is Chrystal23, hope to hear from you!

looking for min of 20 hits a day guild

Hi..just read your post and me and 2 of my friends who are really active are looking for a guild to join..well one is lvl 92 and rest r above level 100
    so..would like to know if your guild is active enough..so that we could join
    we are on android
    we each get over 30 hits a day..almost everytime..
    looking for a competitive guild with good bonuses

Quote Originally Posted by Sid50 View Post
    Hi..just read your post and me and 2 of my friends who are really active are looking for a guild to join..well one is lvl 92 and rest r above level 100
    so..would like to know if your guild is active enough..so that we could join
    we are on android
    we each get over 30 hits a day..almost everytime..
    looking for a competitive guild with good bonuses
    Hey there buddy.
    Feel free to hit me up on LINE.
    I am the head of Majestic. We have many guilds in our family which would be suitable for you and your friend.
    If you are interested, my LINE ID is le-phill

Looking to hear from you soon,
    Cheers buddy.
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!

join us

Dark Cloud is recruiting.

We are a level 62 (Android) guild with 25/36 members all active.

Last war rank was 324.

Earth, water and fire bonuses at 8% Spirit and wind are at 9%.

We are looking for active participation to make top 100 runs.

Line is a requirement. No gem requirement but most do use gems for wars it is encouraged.

Lvl 100^

1,000,000 donation

2,000,000 raid score

25,000 war score

10,000 blitz score.

If you are interested contact me via line dcdose

dcsteven Guild Master

dcheavy Guild Sentinel

dcdose Guild Champion