Thread: Arena glitch?

Arena glitch?

Every week there are guys using basic armors in top10 arena... just like 2nd right now.

How is it possible?

And every week someone mentions it and every week no Gree moderator comments on it. It's the circle of life(or death in the arena).

Quote Originally Posted by Erfel OP View Post
    Every week there are guys using basic armors in top10 arena... just like 2nd right now.

How is it possible?
    It's not a glitch, it's a strategy people use to get easy revenge kills.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO_07 View Post
    It's not a glitch, it's a strategy people use to get easy revenge kills.
    Sorry i don't understand... to get revenge against that weak guy, you must be defeated by that guy

Quote Originally Posted by Erfel OP View Post
    Sorry i don't understand... to get revenge against that weak guy, you must be defeated by that guy
    they strip armor...get defeated by weaker ppl. when they come back to attack they put better armors on

Quote Originally Posted by Hai2yooo View Post
    they strip armor...get defeated by weaker ppl. when they come back to attack they put better armors on
    Hes got a win loss record or 150 and 146 with 36k points and ur gonna try to defend him with the revenge kill trick? Nah dont think so its not physically possible.

Usually they are super low level like mighty. He is lvl 5 getting silver,medal every week lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Stooboot View Post
    Hes got a win loss record or 150 and 146 with 36k points and ur gonna try to defend him with the revenge kill trick? Nah dont think so its not physically possible.
    not defending anyone. i was simply replying to his question. there are people who do this to get revenge wins. if he asked "why is the top player have low armor and a win-loss of 150-146 and has 36k points" then yes thats a diff question and he is obv cheating.

i took the question as "y do i see so many low armored players in top ranks?"

its how u read the question. thats how i personally felt he asked it. u felt otherwise

cool

not defending anyone. i was simply replying to his question. there are people who do this to get revenge wins. if he asked "why is the top player have low armor and a win-loss of 150-146 and has 36k points" then yes thats a diff question and he is obv cheating.

its how u read the question. thats how i personally felt he asked it. u felt otherwise
    it was cool info anyways thnx for the tip I might do it when I start caring hard again. im fine with top 500 without fighting friends and doing that but if I ever have time to go deeper I will do this. great tip

It is possible to have that many points with a W/L average of that number and here is how.

Step 1. Get a bunch of low level easy to beat friends.
    Step 2. Get to above 500 Rank on first day of arena.
    Step 3. Fight Friends, all hundred+ of them.
    Step 4. Remove friends, accept the 100+ requests you get for being high in arena.
    Step 5. Repeat 3 and 4 until you win.

GM of Beastmode Gods
    Line: ORYIHM

I have another arena glitch: I am repeatedly playing against the same people. I didnt have his problem before, anyone else have this issue?
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Ok fair enough

Anyone notice they removed fusion stones from most of this weeks arena prizes?
    Not playing ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by nachomasterx View Post
    Anyone notice they removed fusion stones from most of this weeks arena prizes?
    thats weird....
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Quote Originally Posted by Oryihn View Post
    It is possible to have that many points with a W/L average of that number and here is how.

Step 1. Get a bunch of low level easy to beat friends.
    Step 2. Get to above 500 Rank on first day of arena.
    Step 3. Fight Friends, all hundred+ of them.
    Step 4. Remove friends, accept the 100+ requests you get for being high in arena.
    Step 5. Repeat 3 and 4 until you win.
    Theoretically it sounds possible, but come on who are we kidding.
    Anyways I was ranked 9th in the last arena tournament on Android at closing, but when winners were announced, I was moved to 7th. I was 1000 points away from 8th spot so it wasn't about any time lapse or anything, meaning GREE did not award prizes to a couple of players ranked above me who abused a bug. So yes there is an arena glitch around, and at least GREE is taking some action against abusers.