GREE moved up the war dates - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GREE moved up the war dates

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Hmm.
    Are all of gree's other games the same, MW, CC..ect on there event cycles?(3weeks or less) Or do they get a longer cycle?
    And they are just picking on us?
    Daily player

Post Count
    I almost certain that Gree hacked my phone and copied my date book. Lol! Everytime they change the date, it's always on a weekend I'm busy! Thanks Gree! Another outstanding job!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Valid or View Post
    Hmm.
    Are all of gree's other games the same, MW, CC..ect on there event cycles?(3weeks or less) Or do they get a longer cycle?
    We have had two KA wars since the last MW war.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexius View Post
    We have had two KA wars since the last MW war.
    Ok they are picking on us.
    MW makes more cash for them than KA acc. To the list of top grossing games. So why not take a clue from that and extend the time in between wars? Instead of rushing us and trying to squeeze more out of us in a short time frame, if we don't have the cash we can't spend it, give us more time so we can spend more.
    Daily player

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Valid or View Post
    Hmm.
    But look at all the money you will save!

Banned
    Post Count
    What's new? They do it every war. After every war, they schedule wrong dates.

Banned
    Post Count
    They would move it to two weeks if they thought it would add more profit. I think they are in milking mode............my tit has gone dry.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Randy View Post
    They would move it to two weeks if they thought it would add more profit. I think they are in milking mode............my tit has gone dry.
    LOL, that's funny. Milk the next.

I think we were promised one war per month, not every 3 weeks. I guess it's time for another gems-free war... yeah, that will show them (kinda like the last one)

Post Count
    I agree that a gem free war will really hit them and make them realize that they can't mess with us. This last conquest proves, however, that a gem free war will not happen. The top 1 and 2 guilds will stop at nothing to win.

Why is everybody surprised by this? War has always and will be every 2 weeks. I dont understand why ppl are complaining, this trend has been with us for 10 wars.

Post Count
    Not everyone that plays this game lives in the USA...

Quote Originally Posted by Lobo731 View Post
    Probably has something to do with the fact that maybe then they can run a war event over Thanksgiving Weekend and make it longer.... Look at the calendar ....more people will play (pay?lol) when they have days off....

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Generic_Username View Post
    Why is everybody surprised by this? War has always and will be every 2 weeks. I dont understand why ppl are complaining, this trend has been with us for 10 wars.
    Exactly (except that it's 3 weeks, not 2. But whatever). Looking at the calendar, the next war will be over Thanksgiving weekend beginning on Black Friday. You heard it here first, so no whining when the dates are confirmed in about 3 weeks. Plan accordingly.

Post Count
    Hi folks,

Let's keep the feedback a bit more polite. Everyone's feedback regarding event dates does get look at and considered.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Sorry but thats a load of bull Sirius a majority of the forum posts never get replied to as well as posts by the highest paying players i.e. fun and you say you look at the forum threads when there are issues from months ago that have not been solved. I don't care if i get banned.