GREE moved up the war dates

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GREE moved up the war dates

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

GREE moved up the war dates

You thought you were going to get a nice little break after everyone complained about wars being too close to each other?

WRONG!

GREE just moved up the next war by a week. This is utter BS, and GREE sucks for it. And if I had to guess, we will be getting a 5 day war over Thanksgiving weekend just a few weeks later.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Also, three concurrent events is really annoying. Especially when one of them is buggy as hell, and another requires an obscene amount of gold to complete. This game becomes more irritating and less fun ever single day.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Why wouldn't they move it up? Obviously no matter how expensive it is people will still pay it...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

agreed

I am also frustrated just like last war. We need more space between wars. There isn't enough time to recoup.
    Why did they change the date 7 days anyway? Why did they cut out two event and make the war earlier? New players cant hardly do these events since there aren't any weapons or armor being given to help them. We have some members that cant kill the mobs, where is the fun in that?

-Kenjo Megi
    Scions of Abaddon

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KenjoMegi1 View Post
    Why did they change the date 7 days anyway? Why did they cut out two event and make the war earlier?
    They won't even have rankings out by the start of next war. They will still be to busy counting the profits from the FUN/RK showdown. I don't know why Gree thinks it is acceptable.

Post Count
    They continue to do this even after people have repeatedly asked them not to. Not surprised at all.

Post Count
    Probably has something to do with the fact that maybe then they can run a war event over Thanksgiving Weekend and make it longer.... Look at the calendar ....more people will play (pay?lol) when they have days off....

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexius View Post
    Why wouldn't they move it up? Obviously no matter how expensive it is people will still pay it...
    Also because some people need to organise a little to have time fighting during this WE.
    What is not correct from Gree is that they announced a date for next war, people like me take this into account, and then they change the date.

OK I won't die if I don't participate next war (indeed I won't) and there are things much more serious, but it is a matter of principle when a company claim to sell services like Gree.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Why bother to correlate events, only to change them at will. GREE never listens to its customer; it listens to the sound of their credit cards. What used to be a good event ; a chance for people to enjoy good old competition, with or without gems, has turned for me, into a chore and I am going to leave my guild, so that I can just enjoy the game, without yet another war.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JPNy View Post
    Also because some people need to organise a little to have time fighting during this WE.
    What is not correct from Gree is that they announced a date for next war, people like me take this into account, and then they change the date.

OK I won't die if I don't participate next war (indeed I won't) and there are things much more serious, but it is a matter of principle when a company claim to sell services like Gree.
    I agree entirely. If gree didn't see a benefit to having wars so frequently they wouldn't go through the trouble of doing it. The problem is that no matter how much gree asks of us we oblige them. Until we speak with our money and our feet don't expect them to stop trying to get more out of us. Simple economics.

It's too bad that people are willing to shell out more and more money to get/stay on top of a game.

Consistent Contributor Toddiekska's Avatar
    Post Count
    I totally agree Alexius. One minor detail I see with your comment is about getting/staying on top, which I wish people would understand. If one starts now, they will forever remain behind. People should realize by now that percentages will forever pull the people above you even further away.

Time to scale back and speak with our money or just plain retire, as many great people have already done.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by E-I View Post
    You thought you were going to get a nice little break after everyone complained about wars being too close to each other?

WRONG!

GREE just moved up the next war by a week. This is utter BS, and GREE sucks for it. And if I had to guess, we will be getting a 5 day war over Thanksgiving weekend just a few weeks later.
    OMG! It's three weeks between wars. AGAIN! For the 10th time in a row! *shocked*

hey, I have an idea, next time Gree posts a schedule that indicates a schedule other than 3 weeks and then goes back to the standard 3 week cycle, lets get all indignant and start a thread flaming Gree for not being so transparent. I mean, changing it to 3 weeks? Nobody could guess that! How dare they! /sarcasm

Get over it.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Toddiekska View Post
    I totally agree Alexius. One minor detail I see with your comment is about getting/staying on top, which I wish people would understand. If one starts now, they will forever remain behind. People should realize by now that percentages will forever pull the people above you even further away.

Time to scale back and speak with our money or just plain retire, as many great people have already done.
    Yup here's your plan for people that want to become an elite player:

1. join FUN

2. Pay Gree

3. Repeat 2

4. Repeat 2 and 3

5. Repeat 2, then 3, then 4

6. Repeat 2,3,4 and 5

7. File for divorce and bankruptcy and repeat steps 2-6.

8. Repeat 2-6

9. Repeat number 8.
    Last edited by Alexius; 10-24-2013 at 09:06 AM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Tbh I wouldn't mind waiting a week before the next event post war comes. But when they want to rush everything, it just makes people mad, this isn't right :/
    Hi guys

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Wihii... I am so happy next war is so soon. And i'm so happy i can say this every 3 weeks.

Thanks gree. Please more events as i don't know what to do during my nights yet.