Witch's Lair - Page 9

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Witch's Lair

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    have now lost both my Lairs ! What's going on here !
    I saw them there today....nothing uncollected however...I really wanted to drink some wine but it was closed, tried to sleep with one the girls but she said no, tried to find a beer but I guess it was after 2am, then wanted to spend the night at an Inn since it was so late but no vacancies... All in all total bust for a fun night out on the town at Ratty's kingdom...

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido69 View Post
    So, you would like that nobody can raid you while you are overvault. What about people you raid?
    I dont say anything about being raided or attacked, i say something about being raided and attacked by players 30 levels higher whilst i Cant raid or attack that far up to whoop some a.. I can raid or attack just 10 levels up is one of the things i mean

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastlin View Post
    I saw them there today....nothing uncollected however...I really wanted to drink some wine but it was closed, tried to sleep with one the girls but she said no, tried to find a beer but I guess it was after 2am, then wanted to spend the night at an Inn since it was so late but no vacancies... All in all total bust for a fun night out on the town at Ratty's kingdom...
    Sorry Rastlin, I normally try to accommodate everyone....As I am out of country for next 9 days try then....haha

I found 1 lair but it's not in the spot I built it , it's not even on my purchased land parcels??
    Not sure where the other one has gotten too, maybe biotch Witch cut it up to make Brooms out of it and flew away!
    Struth! Can't trust Witches

Consistent Contributor Metajetta's Avatar
    Post Count
    Wait! People are whining about being raided at +150?!? O.o

Do you know how LONG I have been working, as a "mostly" free player, so I don't drift into whale territory before I have a suitably upgraded vault and income to match? OVER A YEAR thankyouverymuch.

I had enough in the vault for two of the lairs but doggone game is playing mad tricks on me. I did get one built yesterday. Oh well. It looks like the MQ treehouse watchtower thing which I hated. ROFL!

So upgrades on this will only be available during the event? Bummer. :-/ Ce la vie.

This Land DR T40: "Ever been up in a Firefly? Wanna?" DR code: 487212001 (Line Chat required!)

Post Count
    Witch's Liar = interesting artwork, costly upgrades, low payout

Yes, I have my 2 built....but I'm definitely not motivated to take the to L10.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Crow-Magnum View Post
    Witch's Liar = interesting artwork, costly upgrades, low payout

Yes, I have my 2 built....but I'm definitely not motivated to take the to L10.
    well it pays out every 4 hours, its actually not that bad, i think most of us got to level 3-4, and lvl 4 is at 6740/4hrs... so a +1600 iph is pretty good.
    Hi guys

Post Count
    I think most of us were hoping for a 12/24/48 hr collection time.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Euchred View Post
    This is my guess for times. Same as the other games. A guild friend started the L2 upgrade and said it was 16 hours which is modded so these are likely the unmodded times. Remember -upgrade time % is not the same as build time.

1. 24
    2. 30
    3. 36
    4. 42
    5. 48
    6. 54
    7. 60
    8. 66
    9. 72
    10. 78
    How are you doing my man! I finally climbed to 10m IpH in CC.
    Good to see some LTB here, I can finally undervault for a moment now lol
    Started on Dec 10 2011
    MW 183 657 097 IpH 9,500,000

Started on Feb 5 2012
    CC 357 749 226 IpH 16,500,000

Started on April 19 2012
    KA 885 307 144 IpH 45000

A good death is its Own reward.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnBB View Post
    How are you doing my man! I finally climbed to 10m IpH in CC.
    Good to see some LTB here, I can finally undervault for a moment now lol
    I'm good bro you? I love that there's LTBs in KA now. unfortunately that's the only thing I like about this one, that it exists. Nice going on the 10 mil, if I has to guess I'd say L9 NCs. I almost have my L8 lair going, just a couple more mil then a break from raiding.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Euchred View Post
    I'm good bro you? I love that there's LTBs in KA now. unfortunately that's the only thing I like about this one, that it exists. Nice going on the 10 mil, if I has to guess I'd say L9 NCs. I almost have my L8 lair going, just a couple more mil then a break from raiding.
    Damn, how did u do that? My hood is already packed, keep losing millions over vault money. Will never afford expensive upgrades

NCs are only lvl8, I'm focusing on finishing pagoda and lvl6 west side gem, no interest saving.
    My feeling to Gree games is changing all the time, still hanging there.
    Started on Dec 10 2011
    MW 183 657 097 IpH 9,500,000

Started on Feb 5 2012
    CC 357 749 226 IpH 16,500,000

Started on April 19 2012
    KA 885 307 144 IpH 45000

A good death is its Own reward.