Hey Gree. My suggestions to improve WoN activity

Not sure if these would work but here are my suggestions to improve activity in the Worlds.

1.) Drastically reduce upgrade times for buildings and unit research based on the age of the World

Want new blood? Make it easy for new players to get up to speed in older worlds. Gree needs to act like the Federal Reserve and adjust upgrade times like the fed adjusts interest rates. Time is the main currency in these worlds and providing liquidity (reducing time) is key to increasing activity.

There isn't a decent way of hiding from strong long time players in the older worlds so make it easier for the new player to get strong fast and be competitive. Maybe provide special inventory items that helps speed up the process.

If Gree were to announce that they will be issuing special items to new World 1 players that allowed them to be fully up to speed (level 10 buildings, rails researched, etc) in ~2 weeks time you'd get an influx of curious players.

I think doing this will reduce the need for opening brand new worlds and further spreading out the active players like peanut butter.

2.) Make it easier to get cores to add bases. The older the world, the easier it should be

Reiterating suggestion #1, new players should feel they can be competitive within 2-4 weeks. For the older worlds, it should take 2-4 weeks (at most) for a new player to get to 10 bases. Maybe even <2 weeks for the super active.

Heck allow new players in old worlds to build up to 5 bases up front without hassle to get them interested in the World.

3.) Make it easier for new players to get uncommon (or better) commanders and to level them up fast.

Noticing a theme lol? It honestly sucks to start a new world with a bunch of common commanders and see bases get hammered by Level 50 - 90 commanders. It also takes forever to get a decent roster of high level commanders merged and fully upgraded to have a chance.

Seed a new account with 4 identical 20/20 level commanders so they can have a level 50 after a couple days. Make it easier to gain XP to level up other commanders.

4.) There needs to be some kind of "kryptonite" for these level 90 commanders. (Or a "spy" unit for you stratego fans)

Gree doesn't have to completely neuter level 90s but you need to give players a fighting chance. You could introduce special defense grids that make level 90s ineffective at certain bases (limit them to 2-3 to ensure balance).

Or introduce a new unit that is incredible for reducing the influence of high level commanders but has no attack/defense. Depending on the opponent's commander level, players will need to have a certain number of these special units. For example, reducing a level 90 commander to level 50 effectiveness requires 300 special units to either go along with an attacking army or be sitting in your base.

Think of the new unit as the "spy" in the board game stratego. The spy is largely useless except for killing the strongest unit (Marshall 1) in the game. You can limit the production of these special "spy" units to still give players with level 90s an advantage but not the current ridiculous advantage they have now.

It would also encourage more planning and coordination amongst alliances to pool their spies in group attacks or reinforce bases.

5.) Give us the ability to attack command centers of home bases so players can't hide and attack from demolished home bases without retribution.

Seriously.

I'm typing out loud here but you get the point.

I have more radical ideas like items that are portable between Worlds and "War of Worlds" type events that feature a World and draw in top alliances but Gree should seriously consider doing a beta run in one of the worlds to just see what would happen.

While all your ideas will help, it will not go down well if their are ways to hobble level90 commanders that a player may have spent a lot of real money to get.
    And that is from a very low level gold player I don't want my purchases to be undermined. So bigg spenders will fight you a lot more.

Better their are worlds that players can join that gold use is impossible. Ie a free pay world/s.
    Where players can play in the knowlage its their skill that will win them victory in these worlds also remove all boosts and buffs to units and all compertions prizes other than base oil iron and fuel give no free commanders but increase the 30 day continuous play rewards up to 90 days for players to get the higher commanders rewards.

If the player fails to log on the rewards reset to day one.

Then introduce gold play worlds with a gold buy in. that have better rewards from the 30 day freebie and compertions as they have payed to play with their buy in fee.
    With the new gold worlds the extra perks could include the ability to move your commanders from world to world. But only outside compertions.

Induce a new unit the Solider. I see them as have the lowest attack value and cost no fuel, short range and are the slowest unit, but they dig foxholes and have high defense value. They would not cost Oil or Iron to build but cost cash and a cash cost per hour.

No offense, but I don't really like any of ur ideas. "Game inflation" is a cheap parlor trick and an ineffective bandaid. It's almost as cheap as GREE opening new worlds every month.

The only thing I feel that can be effective: MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR ATTACKS ON PLAYERS 5 LEVELS ABOVE/BELOW YOU.

This allows new players to level at the normal pace, and compete with each other. All the while remaining protected from high level players.

Want to really help people out?

Use droid platform too.

End.
    If I had a dollar for how many brains you didn't have, I'd have 1 dollar.

no CC hits on Homebases, those of us who don't play lame, dont want more high ranked bullies with 90's hitting homebase CC and killing everything. no one will be able to play then either.

No right minded new player will join world 1 when they could join w20 and have the same chance as anyone else regardless of what incentives you through their way.

Either players need to start seeing individual worlds as limited time games rather than indefinite games, or the worlds need to be merged.
    Crime City: iseenodoom, Doom's mob (owner), syndicate #225 995 144
    116th Midtown, 78th Market Plaza

Modern War: Doomnosee, East Coast Elite (officer), faction #444 903 980
    103rd Brazil*, 103rd Greenland, 54th Egypt, 53rd China

Kingdom Age: Krabat, Order of Dragon Knights (officer), guild #592 797 474
    12th Dragon's Roost

This game wasn't advertised as a "limited time game" so I won't accept that as a final determination. If that was the case I would have never spent a dime on this game. I for one would love the merging of older worlds to bring more competitive fights and activity to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian G View Post
    This game wasn't advertised as a "limited time game" so I won't accept that as a final determination. If that was the case I would have never spent a dime on this game. I for one would love the merging of older worlds to bring more competitive fights and activity to the game.
    To right, gree wants our money but isn't bothered if we wast it in a dead end world we have no hope in any more they may or may not close worlds but give players the ability to move with their commanders and inventory from world to world just exclude them from moving to new worlds allow them to move their home base as is with their cores included so they can rebuild their outposts in the new world. Then gree can close dead worlds.

If they add other restrictions to moving ie if they have ex level commanders they can not join that world so to push players with high level commanders into the same world as others with high level commanders rather than a newish world they would dominate and ruin.

Help?

Sorry to ask a question on this thread but it won't let me make my own thread. I have an iPad and iPhone, and I'm signed into war of nations on both. My bro wants to play and make his own acc on the iPad. How can I sign out and let him make his own. I tried deletin the app, signing out of Game Center, make a new Game Center acc and redownloaded the app, but I was still signed into war of nations with my acc..
    PLEASE HELP

Friendly bump