Change the ways the battle system works in respect to leadership points.

As it is now the battle system for cc attacks is very unbalanced and not very real world like.

As an attacker the leadership score of the commander you use is not very important as its easy to have a commander with 1000 or more leadership points and that system is fine.

But as a defender with a large defence unit numbers it is very unfair. the advantage of numbers is totally undermined by the leadership limits of most commanders, where it should not be you have home ground advantage where you would have infer structure to manage any number of units with ease and be able to make use in full of all your units no matter what their numbers ( my suggested limit is the total number of leadership points of a players commanders in the base under attack).
    Also as defender you would be better able to recover damaged units for repair so the reduced unit repair rate of 20% for defence make no sense at all.

I would add the defender should be able to recover the attackers units as well as would happen in the real world so a failed cc attack the defender should be able to recover at least 20% of the attackers units as well!!!!! Of all unit types including units he may not be able to build and maybe use these if they want to speed up research into this better units but stripping them down for R and D. To speed up his game. I would say as defender you should get a better repair rate than an attacker and in cc attacks get at least 20% rebuild from the attackers units. As its your back yard.

As for capture attacks rebuilds maybe should stand as is until the attacker is booted if he is! the defender gets back 20% of all units lost on both sides. At the end if an attacker withdraws he gets zero rebuild rate but the defender still gets units from the attackers losses through the rebuild system.

As it is now a commander defending with a leadership score of 1000 using 5000 units to defend the units only get 20% of the commanders boosts as he is classed as being 5x over stretched. Which is mad. And you only get 20% rebuild rate double madness.

Under the new system all commanders in the defenders base are put to use as understudies to your best commanders, in the respect of your best commander makes use of their leadership points to give more of your units his full buffs to health and damage.
    This with other changes I have mentioned in other threads would rebalance the game so players cannot so easily harvest ap from other players this does not remove the advantage to good commanders but reduces the chances of total white washes that happen now, against 10k of defenders units, against a single commander with 1000 units.

In fact the leadership stat gives a huge advantage to defender when used right and can cancel out a much higher attacking commander. Sorry - that's all the clues I will give ;-)
    Crime City: iseenodoom, Doom's mob (owner), syndicate #225 995 144
    116th Midtown, 78th Market Plaza

Modern War: Doomnosee, East Coast Elite (officer), faction #444 903 980
    103rd Brazil*, 103rd Greenland, 54th Egypt, 53rd China

Kingdom Age: Krabat, Order of Dragon Knights (officer), guild #592 797 474
    12th Dragon's Roost

yes but you need like a level 60+

I don't understand

Sorry to ask a question on this thread but it won't let me make my own thread. I have an iPad and iPhone, and I'm signed into war of nations on both. My bro wants to play and make his own acc on the iPad. How can I sign out and let him make his own. I tried deletin the app, signing out of Game Center, make a new Game Center acc and redownloaded the app, but I was still signed into war of nations with my acc..
    PLEASE HELP

Help

I'm also sorry to go a bit off topic. I have a question and it won't let me start a thread. I'm being attacked by someone and I don't get why I am losing. The attacking commander is level 30, and my defending commander is level 34. My attacker has 630 units with nothing over the level of artillery. I am defending with over 7000 units, and in almost every unit type I out number the attacker by 10-1 if not 100-1. For example, he is attacking with 100 artillery, and I am defending with 1645 artillery. I also have a level 9 defense grid, which should improve my odds of wining. So why am I constantly loosing? Please help!

message me

Quote Originally Posted by Ffej1985 View Post
    I'm also sorry to go a bit off topic. I have a question and it won't let me start a thread. I'm being attacked by someone and I don't get why I am losing. The attacking commander is level 30, and my defending commander is level 34. My attacker has 630 units with nothing over the level of artillery. I am defending with over 7000 units, and in almost every unit type I out number the attacker by 10-1 if not 100-1. For example, he is attacking with 100 artillery, and I am defending with 1645 artillery. I also have a level 9 defense grid, which should improve my odds of wining. So why am I constantly loosing? Please help!
    Ffej---message me and we will talk. There is always a reason why. It's all about numbers and balancing unit mixes to maximize damage done (BP).

Friendly bump