Official ranking list????? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Official ranking list?????

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    "Sorry for the delayed"

Other sorry and improve but something never change and get worse...

Go figure..

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    U know with Gree, all they think about is how can I get more $$$ from my fantastic customers. So obviously getting u guys the results is not important because it is a waste of time, time Gree needs to think of ways to make more $$$. Only the Top 3 Guild War Results are Important, the rest of the results are just bracketed because those 3 Top Guilds make the Most $$$. Gree obviously sees this thread but ignores posting the results because it is not important to them. The results of the guild war may be important to you but not to Gree. Last war, Gree came n posted the results just before next war started which means the person just had enough time to spare before the war to do that chore. Now, in case you guys have not noticed, I said to RK, "Let's have another Epic War and what happens after that?" Gree changed the prize for No 2 Spot because Gree does not want RK sitting on their laurels being content for the No 2 Spot. You see that's how you make more $$$. Gree Loves $$$ more than you, more than anything else because $$$ is their GOD. See, I give you all a lesson in Life what can happen to you when you love $$$ to the exclusion of everyone n everything else. You even forget your purpose as to what you are all about as a company, as a person, why you do what you do in life. Gree is the personification of a company that adheres to the principle of, "It is a dog eat dog world." If you were to ask the CEO of Gree, what is the best way to make a samurai sword? He'll probably say, "Make them for as cheap as possible but make sure they look like the most expensive swords in the market. Market them as having a lifetime warranty in big writing but in the smallest letters, write, "This Samurai Sword is for FUN only, not to be used as a sword for any purpose whatsoever especially cutting anything. If you cut anything with the sword, the warranty is not valid."
    Last edited by King Gabriel388; 10-26-2013 at 06:10 AM.
    Heroes: Jesus Christ

Post Count
    I'm bumping this to the top, because it's important.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Danthorne View Post
    Yes, please post the list. If prizes for rank finish can be awarded in 5 minutes after war conclusion, there's no reason the last can't be made public within an hour.
    Well said... this is ridiculous.
    dizzle 335-936-698

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Bump this up

Post Count
    Who is GREE and why are they after money?
    I'm still have trouble playing this game. My energy runs out and asked me to use gems to bring it back up but I don't have any. Where do I find gems?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HAMM€R View Post
    Who is GREE and why are they after money?
    I'm still have trouble playing this game. My energy runs out and asked me to use gems to bring it back up but I don't have any. Where do I find gems?
    You find gems in your bank account... Leave them there where they are safe!

Post Count
    My bank account is empty because I tried to raid my boss and he fired me, now I have no job. I also find it difficult to hit granny's and even more difficult to kill them. How can I skip that quest? Very difficult for me

Post Count
    We are still waiting. Where is the official ranking list from Deadwood? Why is this delayed? What is the problem? We should have this by now.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Hmm, no results yet? I knew I was checking for them too early

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Gree, can you please post the results for all the other guilds? They are all people as well. It is not right to treat them with such contempt n disrespect. This is very poor behavior being shown to such a large group of people. They should not have to post the results themselves.
    Heroes: Jesus Christ

Consistent Contributor Capitalsfanatic's Avatar
    Post Count
    When did the Deadwood event end? It's been so long ago I forgot. We don't have a Winner's list yet, do we? Of course not.
    American Veterans
    VET

83rd in The Cave
    85th in The Encampment
    78th in The Hollow
    56th in Undergrowth Temple Conquest (24-hour war)

U.S. Air Force-Retired

Invite Code: 805-196-353

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    @ALL: don't panic... I quote gree: 'we do listen'.

Post Count
    Gree!! This is not funny anymore!! GIVE US THE LIST!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Gree proves every day that their IT Staff is a complete and utter joke. Anyone in IT knows that the results list is a simple SQL statement. The fact that they don't post it within a day or 2 proves they are a massive group of failures