Official ranking list????? - Page 8

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Official ranking list?????

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    now because it sounds like some of you missed the posting of your guilds rank on this most recent war, the first time you logged in and got your prizes, your guilds rank was there.

but the war before there is no excuse for why they never gave us the results on that one. grrrrrr
    -Kenjo Megi
    -Scions of Abaddon-

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KenjoMegi1 View Post
    now because it sounds like some of you missed the posting of your guilds rank on this most recent war, the first time you logged in and got your prizes, your guilds rank was there.

but the war before there is no excuse for why they never gave us the results on that one. grrrrrr
    -Kenjo Megi
    -Scions of Abaddon-
    Thing is with that our rankings were there when we first logged back on after the war in a splash screen, JUST ONCE. I in fact missed the tab at the bottom that told what individual rank I was. Those that saw it might say, how could I miss it but the fact remains I did and I'm sure I'm not the only one. I didn't miss it with my mini thankfully.
    Now I have no idea how my main did exactly. I don't really care about the individual one but I do care about the guild. I know our rank for this last war but yes there is a blank for the previous war. And I want to know how we did compared to other guilds.
    I have a big problem though with the fact that Gree are just ignoring us!! How rude! Not even a reason why we're not getting them anymore.

Still waiting for the rankings.

Consistent Contributor Capitalsfanatic's Avatar
    Post Count
    I never got a splash screen with our guild rank. Logged in and out several times; it never appeared. No one else in our guild recalls seeing this splash screen either. Apparently not a very reliable screen if not everyone gets it. The ranking list would be reliable, if Gree would only post it.
    American Veterans
    VET

83rd in The Cave
    85th in The Encampment
    78th in The Hollow
    56th in Undergrowth Temple Conquest (24-hour war)

U.S. Air Force-Retired

Invite Code: 805-196-353

Post Count
    I am 100 % sure I didnt get the splashscreen but a few in our guild did. Gree havent responded to my ticket about this yet and I guess they never will. Their support is so bad and their communications is even worse. In my country this behaviour from a company very soon would result in 0 customers.
    Victorious Warriors (merged with TheGoodLife 6 times 50 wins)
    Rank 33 in Battle for the Barrens

Post Count
    Old Git's finished at position 372 on the splash screen with 638,752 cp
    Appreciate this thread we are still angry for no results from Rule the Deadwood and not even the courtesy to reply to this thread giving a valid reason why no placings. It may not matter to some but I find it motivates and encourages my guild to do better.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Git View Post
    Old Git's finished at position 372 on the splash screen with 638,752 cp
    Appreciate this thread we are still angry for no results from Rule the Deadwood and not even the courtesy to reply to this thread giving a valid reason why no placings. It may not matter to some but I find it motivates and encourages my guild to do better.
    That doesnt sound right.... I was top 400 with a little over 395k.... I would investigate... Top 400 was not even close to that range...

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

They skipped the last one

Thanks for posting the most recent list but we never got an official ranking list for the war before. I don't understand why it's so hard ?