epic boss glitch, you guys owe me a prize for my 45th kill

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: epic boss glitch, you guys owe me a prize for my 45th kill

Articulate Author
    Post Count

epic boss glitch, you guys owe me a prize for my 45th kill

Just beat him for 45th time and only got a tire iron. Your times on the event are obviously jacked up because it said i had 4 hours left. Anyhow i just beat him, got a tire iron and the event ended right after. Ingame name nick mafia id 274 456 065. Give me my prize please

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I beat him right as you guys were pushing an update. But if you check my prizes or if you can see my hits i clearly beat him 45 times. Im owed a prize

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    well the event ended at 8pm est. an hour an a half ago. I started a boss 5 minutes before the timer went off and knew there was a chance that it might not work. i was 1 hit away from beating boss 62 and it froze. i had to restart my device and when i opened crime city the boss disappeared. i dont mind because i took my chances and i guess have to adjust to timing it right next time....

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Eh well i still beat him 45 times regardless. Atleast yours didnt mess up at a milestone mark like 65. Idk what prize was next but it was probably around 2k stats. Regardless of when it ended i beat him so the prize is due to me. They should keep up on accurate times especially with all the money they make.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by nico valentino View Post
    Eh well i still beat him 45 times regardless. Atleast yours didnt mess up at a milestone mark like 65. Idk what prize was next but it was probably around 2k stats. Regardless of when it ended i beat him so the prize is due to me. They should keep up on accurate times especially with all the money they make.
    You only get the prize as long as the goal's are active. They're the only on-time part of the event, so get your kill before they end if you want the prize.

Proud Member of Bones, top 10 now

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by candyson View Post
    You only get the prize as long as the goal's are active. They're the only on-time part of the event, so get your kill before they end if you want the prize.
    what he said^^^^^^^

Post Count
    If you send a support ticket with a screenshot of you about to beat the goal (even after its expired) they're usually pretty good about giving it to you.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Quote Originally Posted by mxz View Post
    If you send a support ticket with a screenshot of you about to beat the goal (even after its expired) they're usually pretty good about giving it to you.
    We can just look at the counter, if you send in a ticket. If your boss kill total as tracked by the server says you should have completed the goal, we award the prize for that goal.

FYI, we're changing the epic bosses so that if you start when you have less time than normal to finish (due to the event ending), the boss runs away one minute earlier than that. So for instance if there is half an hour left in the event when you find a boss, that boss will run away in 29 minutes if not defeated before then. That's expressly to handle this edge case, which is coming up more and more often.

Post Count

I feel your pain

I got shorted my prize for boss 90. Killed him. The throat cutter 9k melee
    Never came to my inventory
    Just beat him for 45th time and only got a tire iron. Your times on the event are obviously jacked up because it said i had 4 hours left. Anyhow i just beat him, got a tire iron and the event ended right after. Ingame name nick mafia id 274 456 065. Give me my prize please

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by erickd271 View Post
    what he said^^^^^^^
    it still said there was 4 hours left. It gave me two hours to beat him. I beat him in under one. Didnt get prize. So umm event was not over. They had their time all jacked like usual. Its there mistake. I beat him for my 45th kill while event was still going on. therefore i deserve my prize

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    We can just look at the counter, if you send in a ticket. If your boss kill total as tracked by the server says you should have completed the goal, we award the prize for that goal.

FYI, we're changing the epic bosses so that if you start when you have less time than normal to finish (due to the event ending), the boss runs away one minute earlier than that. So for instance if there is half an hour left in the event when you find a boss, that boss will run away in 29 minutes if not defeated before then. That's expressly to handle this edge case, which is coming up more and more often.
    i sent a ticket on this phone and it happened on my other phone. I also notated that in ticket. If need be ill report ticket on my other phone too. But ya i killed him 45 times you should see it

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    it still said there was 4 hours left. It gave me two hours to beat him. I beat him in under one. Didnt get prize. So umm event was not over. They had their time all jacked like usual. Its there mistake. I beat him for my 45th kill while event was still going on. therefore i deserve my prize
    Then, yes, you do deserve it. Most complaints about these issues are people who 'overtimes' the event.

Proud Member of Bones, top 10 now

Quote Originally Posted by candyson View Post
    Then, yes, you do deserve it. Most complaints about these issues are people who 'overtimes' the event.
    Or from people who just miscounted.

Post Count
    Edit: too lazy to point out and analyze the stupidity of this situation.
    Last edited by The_; 10-22-2013 at 08:25 PM.

Assault & Flattery made the signature above. She will be missed.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Or from people who just miscounted.
    Just like those 3-hit refill "miscounts"?
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1