CHEATERS AND HACKERS - The Raiding Knights (TRK) - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CHEATERS AND HACKERS - The Raiding Knights (TRK)

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Actually, aside from Ceki, can you name even a single person in TRK that has these multiple units?
    Last edited by E-I; 10-22-2013 at 09:50 AM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Yet again "Larry" you've generalized a Gree glitch for a single onto an entire guild. and you know what, I'm pissed and tired of listening to your sh#t!! I have been with TRK for many wars now, and know how much effort our guild puts into this event and real spend and to make a general BS statement like that is lame. If we were all hackers why didnt we simply blow away SB and take third easily. Yes we fought them once in last war and lost, props to them for outscoring us and taking 3rd again. Hackers cheat to win, not come in 4th!

How about you focus your misguided energy on instructing Gree on how to fix the continual glitches and issue that plague EVERY event from the start and the loss of units, A/D points and gems weekly by myslef and others. And yes they're have been prior posts about other KA players having "multiple" units. Where are those guilds now, are they still called hackers?? NO

Next you'll say TRK is cheating because of the number of us on the LB for the current case event. I know how much gems I've spent and already dropped off Top 50, H#ll why dont you call everyone who's on the Top 50 LB a cheater because there is no other way they could be there.

My take you need to start being more construction and get off your high horse. While you're at it why dont you contact the Larry David show and see if they've given you permission to use probably copyrighted images on your Gree forum account. If not, then STFU and just play the game!!

If I get banned from this forum, so be it, but I will at least get my say in once on you ignorant fools and your witch hunts!!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It is unbelievable that people accused others of cheating when everybody knows by now how unstable the game is a lot of the time. I've sent many tickets to agree based on this and I can name goes from losing your stats about 1-3M from what they are, to having to reinstall after an update n come to an empty kingdom, having half your kingdom, getting "units" from boss events where screen shows 6666/9999 for stats then at the bottom where it says"this is where.."
    I can keep going on the many issues we all faced with the game and is not the players fault. Please, when u accused somebody specific, be certain that is something nobody has experienced it and is actually something "unique" that happened, but not when many of us have had all this kind of issues or similar ones. I always send snapshots to gree, like last battle 2wks ago where we lost 1 battle, were winning when clock stroke 00:00, yet we were handed 2, NOT 1 BUT 2 losses....do u think Gree has bother to answer those several tickets we sent? Or the points not adding up and sending tickets where u r missing more than 5k send snapshots n have no answers? Like I said, I can keep telling you many more but I think I proved my point!!
    Ninja RK

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I know when we faced TRK they had a L36 player with ~100 allies and 3M+ in stats. We found that a bit odd.
    MW: 687 187 029
    MW: 493 124 485

KA: 387 537 422
    KA: 710 265 070

Lurker
    Post Count
    Have you played many Top 10 guilds, many players now have minis/LLPs that get to sit in their guilds and get bonus prizes without having to level up from the 5 LTQs that heap XPs on you. Fact is it there has been discussions all over the Forums as well on this topic. Its a new strategy for many players to feel reconnected and " do it over again" the right way. Oh wait, per Larry, that's hacking!!!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    If its more than 3 people in the same guild, with different units affected, then yes it looks suspicious.

I've got no love for TRK, and can't say I'm surprised by some of their comments in this thread, but if its just 1 person then there really was no need for all of this.

Paint the World Black With Us.
    Dragon Realms 840-064-428

Kingdom Age Ally Code- 734-077-018

Dragon Realms Ally Code- 911-214-292
    Dragon Realms Guild Code - 840-064-428

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    It's if a bug... And they abuse it multiple times without reporting it, there must be something wrong here.
    Hi guys

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Voxker View Post
    It's if a bug... And they abuse it multiple times without reporting it, there must be something wrong here.
    So far Larry David has posted three screen shots, all from the same player. And those were the screenshots that someone else had posted a few weeks ago.

I can tell you that if I stumbled upon a guild where every person had double units, I would be taking screenshots of every single player. I am just wondering where those are.

Lurker
    Post Count

Get your facts right before you post!

It's easy to point a finger and say cheater! But you couldn't be more wrong. TRK work hard for their rewards and are one of the most moral guilds in KA. No cheaters allowed. Get your facts right before you start a slime campaign. Shame on you Larry David!!!!! Go spout your malcontent somewhere else.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by totally me View Post
    It's easy to point a finger and say cheater! But you couldn't be more wrong. TRK work hard for their rewards and are one of the most moral guilds in KA. No cheaters allowed. Get your facts right before you start a slime campaign. Shame on you Larry David!!!!! Go spout your malcontent somewhere else.
    Worked hard glitching to get double units? LOL jk! don't get all mad. I hope Ceki has been spamming gree to get rid of his/her double units. IF you see more than one big unit you shouldn't have in your inventory... you better damn well get it out before war or you deserve this kind of treatment. Gives you a huge advantage with double big win prizes and double boost. Well i'm not sure about double boost... since i don't have double units. Can you clarify if you get double boost since you are in TRK? k thanks.

Thank you for the report, guys. This will be forwarded to the app sec team and they will take a look.