CHEATERS AND HACKERS - The Raiding Knights (TRK)

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CHEATERS AND HACKERS - The Raiding Knights (TRK)

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Exclamation CHEATERS AND HACKERS - The Raiding Knights (TRK)

We faced TRK this past war and they are cheaters. All of their members have 2x of multiple raid boss heroic units, top 25 units, etc. I hope Gree plans to do something about this blatant cheating. Screen shots (with players names and units) to come soon.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by larrydavid; 10-22-2013 at 08:39 AM.

Post Count
    I'm thinking more along the lines that it's a glitch. Last war there were a few players with the same issue and gree removed the items from the inventory. Just send ss to Sirius and let them fix.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post
    I'm thinking more along the lines that it's a glitch. Last war there were a few players with the same issue and gree removed the items from the inventory. Just send ss to Sirius and let them fix.
    the war before it was also TRK.

no one is unraidable.

MoC Officer in Kingdom Age

MoC Officer in Dragon Realms

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Person View Post
    The war before was an SB player. Someone on here reported between the wars that one TRK had double units. I think in both cases the player had submitted tickets to Gree to notify them.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Person View Post
    I remember this http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...68-SB-Cheating
    but it was a member of SB.

Anyway need to be investigated and fixed by Gree.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post
    I would agree if it wasn't the entire guild. It wasn't the same units for each member either....

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    How many TRK members had double units? If it's more than a few then it starts to sound intentional (and could have DQ ramifications), but either way gree needs to fix this.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Larry David, you are a slimy little son of a gun aren't you? You're always talking ish that doesn't need to be. You're always crying and whining, it's laughable. I'm sure all of TRK knows how to hack and cheat? And there is never, ever any glitches in this damn game. SB didn't have the same glitch last war. You post some ignorant, childish, and insecure messages constantly, with a complete lack of sensablitlty. I'm sure you're more upset that trk whooped your ass, more than the double units they had. They probably ended a streak for you and now you're just salty. Stop accusing people of cheating, and grow some hair.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnt flesh View Post
    Larry David, you are a slimy little son of a gun aren't you? You're always talking ish that doesn't need to be. You're always crying and whining, it's laughable. I'm sure all of TRK knows how to hack and cheat? And there is never, ever any glitches in this damn game. SB didn't have the same glitch last war. You post some ignorant, childish, and insecure messages constantly, with a complete lack of sensablitlty. I'm sure you're more upset that trk whooped your ass, more than the double units they had. They probably ended a streak for you and now you're just salty. Stop accusing people of cheating, and grow some hair.
    Lol at you bro. No streak. It was yesterday and we already had our 50wins and top 25 secured. Nice try though. I am legitimately concerned how an entire guild has duplicates of the best units in the game...does that include the boosts too?!

Btw, the most childish thing you do is insult someone when trying to make a point.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Glitch or no glicht. Gree have to stop this and punished this. Thats Not ok for all the others Guild who Fight against TRK. I think After the Event its to late. I think TRK have to Start next war with -500000 points or so.......

Post Count
    I agree, it's bad that Gree is milking the honest money players. Now we gotta deal with hackers too?
    ----------------------
    2013 : In Memory of Sh@dow; forever a member of Royal Knights.

Lurker
    Post Count

No Hackers in TRK

Quote Originally Posted by larrydavid View Post
    We faced TRK this past war and they are cheaters. All of their members have 2x of multiple raid boss heroic units, top 25 units, etc. I hope Gree plans to do something about this blatant cheating. Screen shots (with players names and units) to come soon.
    I have been with TRK since day 1. There are no hackers in TRK. There have never been hackers in TRK. Our guild has grown into a top guild with hard work and dedication from the members.

If you see members with multiple units that could not be... take a screenshot and submit a ticket. The game crashes often and comes back funky some times... I had to submit a ticket because I had to re-install and when I did, my kingdom came back with blank units showing in the splash screen and I was 3 million attack strength low. Then it was fixed.

If you are going to blast an entire guild, you should verify your accusations first. I find being called a cheater offensive. I don't have multiple event units now and I am not aware of ever having them.

Also, I assume that you tagged this post with the word "dbags" so everyone would know how to find you.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

So where are these pics?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by E-I View Post

So where are these pics?
    Posted on the first page, do you need a link to it?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by larrydavid View Post
    Posted on the first page, do you need a link to it?

Sorry, they weren't up when I saw it this morning. I didn't realize you edited post 1.

So aside from Ceki, who else has all of the double units? I am checking my ally list and just don't see it.