Low drama top 500 syndicate with 14 seats open

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Low drama top 500 syndicate with 14 seats open

Post Count

Low drama top 500 syndicate with 14 seats open

We've scored as high as 278, but have been top 500 and 400 in the last 2 events. After the last battle we flushed some freeloaders and some drama queens and now we're looking for 15 ACTIVE, emotionally stable players. Syndicate rules are:

1. Participate as much as you can, but especially during battle events. Other team event participation is encouraged as well.
    2. Donate your bricks
    3. Donate what cash you can. We encourage 3xiph if you can. We're trying to max out bonuses. Getting close, but theyre getting pricey.
    4. Battle plan requires at least one hit on the hideout. Low levels are welcome, just understand that your role will be kamakazi all hits on the hideout.
    5. Communicate via the syndicate forum and/or Groupme group.
    6. DON'T BRING DRAMA.

The only things we can't stand are non-participants and drama queens (I use queens for both male and female).

Syndicate bonuses are

At 25%
    Fight respect
    Jobs payout
    Car defense
    Building output
    Melee attack
    Melee defense
    Gun defense
    Armor attack
    Armor defense
    Explosive defense
    Building defense
    Hideout health

At 20%
    Explosive attack
    Hideout damage
    Influence increase

At 15%
    Car attack
    Gun attack

Invite code 923234289 YOLO

Post Count
    Bumpittybump

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Just looked at your bonuses and yours are exactly same as mine. We skipped gun attack for another IP increase too ha
    RK Chaos (Guild Master)

Contact me on Line for a faster response about joining RK.
    Line ID: ccinternationalchaos

Hellfire 99/99
    Beastmaster 99/99
    Blazeborne 99/99
    Tectonic 99/99
    Maelstrom 99/99
    Beastmaster 49/99

Post Count
    Sweet. Come on over iffn ya wanna.

Post Count
    Bump bump bump

Post Count
    To the top

We'll be freeing up some seats as soon as Gree allows it. Looking to improve. Looking like we'll finish this event around 650. Not as good as we would have liked, but we still had 16 empty seats.

Post Count
    Back up top

Post Count
    to the top

Lurker
    Post Count

Merger?

We are a top 500 syndicate as well. Would you be interested in a merger? We have the same requirements as you and we are a fun, easy going group. we have 38 members out of 46 open spots. If interested send one of your representatives to syndicate 420 invite code 862-388-042 or PM me to discuss details.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Merger

HI there!

I am part of a top 400 team that is looking for a smaller sydicate to merge with ours.

Currently 58/60 bonuses (the difference between having the last two is only 9K increase in attack) and are close to buying bonus 59.

We currently have 58 members from around the world - but are looking to move a portion to our jr syndicate as they are not active enough & have an active crew join us. We are a casual, easy going & fun loving crew. We tend to be a NO gold use syndicate, and use Palringo for communication.

Past battles we HAVE been able to get to 250 without much gold use, and just need more active players to help back there.

We would be open to having current officers of your crew stay as officers in ours crew.

If this would be something you are interested in or would like to discuss further, please join First Class Recruiting page on Palringo.

Post Count
    I've spoken with brujita on PM

Suzie, I'm not sure I understand what you are proposing. To send your less productive members to my syndicate? Is tat what you are asking if I am interested in?