View Poll Results: Should There Be An "Official Suggestions" Thread Stickied at All Times?

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

66 94.29%
  • No

4 5.71%
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Tachy View Post
    Ditch the fusion blitz wars.

Waste of money and pointless for the current rewards
    No way. I like those wars
    Zyntree Lvl 100+ (iOS)
    Guildwar Observer - retired
    The Red Phoenix- a Black Medal Guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyntree View Post
    +1 for all the ideas already mentioned. More guild events that are not wars please - serval on this topic. New areas or castle expansions would be nice, but clearly the easiest added content is to simply reset the world, as pale rider suggested.

Best bunch of ideas I've seen in one place, and well timed as well. Tis game needs to grow, needs something new to keep the advancing player base around. The 'in development' box would be nice. Let us know what you are working on. Give us something...
    Well said, Nicely consolidated

I'm with zyn I like the blitz wars
    IGN: Deatux [XBF-FNH-ZCD]
    LINE: deatux
    GUILD: The Silver Sword
    POSITION: Guild Master
    LEVEL: 117
    ARMOR:
    Black Kaleidoscopic Raiment+, Witch's Robes+, Clayplate Mantle, Horseman's Battlegear+, Aegis of Sky Majesty, Sky Guardian

I think the guild wars should be tiered events. The guilds can choose which tier to enter so you have black, gold, silver, bronze, tier 5 etc... The fee is a "set price" to enter with each guild getting a package of gems to battle with. This evens the playing field and makes it much more interesting. The better teams would thrive.. and not always the teams with the best armor or the most money would win. Winning gear would be commensurate to the tier. So black might cost 500 bucks with the most premium armor as the prize but really good armors for all the guilds that fight. My guild my try the bronze for 100 bucks where we can win a moontide plus consolation prizes could be moontides for the higher scorers down to good legendary plus armors FOR ALL THE TEAMS...

The point is to not make it a two team race....there would be way more participation with guilds spending to play...but real competition for the best team to win...

Gree needs to add limited time epics that may be fused and crafted, where for a reasonable amount of money, and a lot of work, players can feverishly fuse, craft, and upgrade armors to get ready for the next war. I would pay money to do this...I do not give much the way it is now, because it is a battle of pocket books which frankly bores me. The fun is working with my team of 12 year olds and grandkids and feeling the excitement when someone accidently gets an epic... The guild wars are somewhat of a letdown for all these kids because they can't compete the way it is currently setup. The majority of the players are kids...it is a cartoon after all, but for a hundred dollar entrance fee my team would hold a car wash... What great memories we could help them build!!

Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    I have to agree with you. 7-8 Fusion Boost Armors are very helpful for levelling my armors quickly.
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

Game is boring now. There's nothing to do but wait for the monthly war and buy epics from chest.

The EB event isn't helping. I'm not even inclined to log into the game anymore. Oh well.
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75

I enjoy the fusion blitz wars as well. Some of us don't purchase as much chest bundles to get the easy FBA's that way and the fusion blitz war is a great alternative.

This eb event is worthless in my opinion. I'm not wasting that kind of ep for 130 gems worth of keys and a crappy cape. I will max my second aegis of the dragon to use in gw. Much more useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Spock View Post
    I think the guild wars should be tiered events. The guilds can choose which tier to enter so you have black, gold, silver, bronze, tier 5 etc... The fee is a "set price" to enter with each guild getting a package of gems to battle with. This evens the playing field and makes it much more interesting. The better teams would thrive.. and not always the teams with the best armor or the most money would win. Winning gear would be commensurate to the tier. So black might cost 500 bucks with the most premium armor as the prize but really good armors for all the guilds that fight. My guild my try the bronze for 100 bucks where we can win a moontide plus consolation prizes could be moontides for the higher scorers down to good legendary plus armors FOR ALL THE TEAMS...

The point is to not make it a two team race....there would be way more participation with guilds spending to play...but real competition for the best team to win...

Gree needs to add limited time epics that may be fused and crafted, where for a reasonable amount of money, and a lot of work, players can feverishly fuse, craft, and upgrade armors to get ready for the next war. I would pay money to do this...I do not give much the way it is now, because it is a battle of pocket books which frankly bores me. The fun is working with my team of 12 year olds and grandkids and feeling the excitement when someone accidently gets an epic... The guild wars are somewhat of a letdown for all these kids because they can't compete the way it is currently setup. The majority of the players are kids...it is a cartoon after all, but for a hundred dollar entrance fee my team would hold a car wash... What great memories we could help them build!!
    In your example, I'm assuming you're talking $100 for the whole guild buy in, not $100 per person? And a shared guild pool of gems? A set number of energy refills? Does each person in the guild get 1/40th of the gems/energy? Who would the $ comes from considering that most guilds are full of people from all areas of the world, and at the moment, there is no "guild bank" where you pool real life money? Have fun coordinating that for a high level guild.

Also, you would need multiple tiers yes, especially for the biggest spenders but note that many, and yes it boggles peoples minds but, many people spend well more than $500 themselves for a war. You're potentially talking about cutting Gree's profits from war by ... oh, just randomly thinking... around 20x.

And as much as you want to believe, I'm NOT trying to be debbie downer here, but unfortunately, Gree isn't concerned one bit about making memories for a team holding a car wash to buy into a guild war.
    Last edited by busteroaf; 10-23-2013 at 01:29 AM.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

^^^ hah hah OK DEBBIE. it should be important to GREE. if they can get kids to hold car washes to make money to give it to them they would get rich.. I am surprised that that does not register with you...

I know that GREE would need to change the game...Your own guild master started this string demanding GREE to "not kill K and D".. This comes a couple days after the RR string went out looking for bigger money players... I am assuming
    that's not working real well for ya...

What separates our ideologies,I think, is that you truly believe that you and all the other p2w players are the sole reason that GREE makes money. I do not believe that to be the case at all..

I think that the key for GREE is to make less on the guild war and more leading into it..if they can do it right they will make lots more money.

I do not believe the next war will make as much money as the last. What do you think?

By the way Buster what are your ideas?...you never have posted any. Do you have any? I haven't seen a lot here that will make Gree more money. I see a lot of "it would be cool for me if I had this" type of ideas.

What idea do u have that keeps K and D going for he long haul?

^^^ hah hah OK DEBBIE. it should be important to GREE. if they can get kids to hold car washes to make money to give it to them they would get rich.. I am surprised that that does not register with you...

I know that GREE would need to change the game...Your own guild master started this string demanding GREE to "not kill K and D".. This comes a couple days after the RR string went out looking for bigger money players... I am assuming
    that's not working real well for ya...

What separates our ideologies,I think, is that you truly believe that you and all the other p2w players are the sole reason that GREE makes money. I do not believe that to be the case at all..

I think that the key for GREE is to make less on the guild war and more leading into it..if they can do it right they will make lots more money.

I do not believe the next war will make as much money as the last. What do you think?
    I believe that as long as RR stands, there will be groups who try to come in and over take them, either by themselves or by partnering/merging with other guilds. As long as there is competition, the wars will make money, and since people seem to dislike RR for unknown reasons other than them being #1, and having some of the best players, and top spenders... there will ALWAYS be competition. If people finally stop fighting for first, they'll fight for second, and so on. That new person that starts the game tomorrow, when they see the first "Win Guild War, get Epic Prizes" news feed... they'll say "Gee, I want to be #1". Your 12 yr old crew of kids... if they didn't want to be #1, what is the point of being in a war and winning? Do they go in to lose? Sure, its fun for them, but they're doing it to win. People want to be winners.

Money spent on next war? It seems other guilds keep upping their minimum gem requirements so they can try to take RR down. As far as how much, not sure how much they'll make in the next war, but I'm also not sure how much they made off the last war. Do YOU know? None of us do.

And as far as the post looking for more people, two mutually exclusive things. And trust me, it IS working well for us, since people have trying to get into RR since day 1. They aren't a casual guild where they take any random person just looking for fun. By looking for more people, it doesn't mean RR is dying either. People get bored with the game and leave, or simply don't want to spend as much money as it takes to be #1 anymore, or have personal reasons. All the people paying hand over fist to try and take down RR?... yeah, there sure is a shortage of people at the door.

The game isn't dying. If you re-read Eun's post, it was dealing with the communication between Gree and its playerbase, not that the game is literally dying.

I've never said we're the sole way Gree makes money, but thanks for thinking that.

By the way Buster what are your ideas?...you never have posted any. Do you have any? I haven't seen a lot here that will make Gree more money. I see a lot of "it would be cool for me if I had this" type of ideas.

What idea do u have that keeps K and D going for he long haul?
    I'm sure in my 500+ posts you could read through and some of the ideas I've thrown out.

Much like the tiered "Win" prizes. You know, other prizes from guild wars based on wins. 0-10 get X, 11-20 get Y, 21-30 get Z. This is related to the win bonus and making wins count without having to just farm another guild to death for points. More to do with lower tier guilds than anything, but giving guilds another goal as opposed to just blowing their gems in one war and coasting the rest of the way. You know, something some of the small tier guilds could easily plunk down a few $s here and there for. At win #10 and only trailing your opponent by a few points but out of energy... why not toss in $2 worth of gems to buy enough energy to get to that next tier... do you see where that could potentially lead?

Busteroaf
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by nmk329 View Post
    I say the main thing is Gree needs to be less greedy. If they keep making more and more OP armors every guild war to keep competition up, eventually the whole game is going to topple.
    You do realize that is just natural progression right? Every new raid in a MMO increases the stats on the armors/gear/weapons. That is what keeps people playing, for that new piece of equipment.

It gets repetitive, but it won't end the game. They just need to find a way to bridge the gap so that the lower tier players think they have a reasonable chance of getting to the next level, thus keeping them playing while the high tier players continue to get the next best armors.

Busteroaf
    Retired

and the paragraphs continueeeeeeee

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkle_DPA View Post
    and the paragraphs continueeeeeeee
    Its still enjoyable to read them c:
    IGN: Deatux [XBF-FNH-ZCD]
    LINE: deatux
    GUILD: The Silver Sword
    POSITION: Guild Master
    LEVEL: 117
    ARMOR:
    Black Kaleidoscopic Raiment+, Witch's Robes+, Clayplate Mantle, Horseman's Battlegear+, Aegis of Sky Majesty, Sky Guardian