View Poll Results: Should There Be An "Official Suggestions" Thread Stickied at All Times?

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

66 94.29%
  • No

4 5.71%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

Exclamation Demand action! Elita sticky an official suggestions thread! Do not kill k&d!

I won't use this as a suggestions post, but by all means share your ideas after this.

Is K&D really to be focused on 2 guilds spending on wars? Surely there is something being developed that isn't Epic Bosses/Key events. Even our 1 LTQ was an easy cookie cutter job. I have spenders talking about quitting every day. At least give us a taste of what's coming?

The Wise One was always proclaimed as the best moderator any Gree forum has seen, & he has obviously been leashed.
    Is there really no decision maker at Gree that can see how extending the mid-long game will increase gem sales?
    What can we expect? Raid Bosses? Code is already there in guild war guardians; & it's still boring. How have we really not gotten castle expansions or a warehouse? Think of the amount of gems spent! A heroic mode of all maps that drops gold keys? Think of the gems spent in knight revives & missed SA attacks alone!

It's the lack of communication that drives players away. Even in game! Put up an "In Development" box. HOW HARD IS THIS? Who at Gree lied about having degrees in business & psychology?

Hear Hear

Make capes useful.

Think of how many more purchases would be made if capes could boost one element stat?

I can assure you, I would have a closet full of capes, as would others, and it would add a bit more to the game.

Easy money, Gree.

There definitely needs to be something for the long term players. After 100, and clearing the map. I get on for Wars and Epic Bosses. I'm not big into the arena. But I don't even level up anymore. The 7 day quest special was a good start though! Keep trying stuff Gree!
    Guild: The Exit
    Position: Guild Master
    Guild Requirement: 90+
    Guid Level: 75 (Max)
    Bonuses: Fire, Spirit, Earth 9% - Water & Wind 10%

Guild uses Line Chat for communication. Please add VainAffairs for information concerning entrance into the guild.

How about a scrimmage guild war capability?

You can declare war outside of there being a War event. Winning team gets gold keys or something. Losing team gets nothing.

I mean, really, guild wars are the only reason to play this game. If you're solo there is nothing to do once you reach lvl 100.

Give us 5 fusion stones everytime we level up pass 100, or anything more meaningful than 1000 gold.
    Guild Name: Iron Throne (Android)
    Guild Level: 56 (35/35 members)
    28 levels of elemental bonuses
    Lvl 100+ players welcome
    Line: kddaenerys
    #58 in War of Kings

How about just a general chat in-game where people can ask for help, chat for fun, etc.
    I don't like how chat is only limited to guild members and line.

And how about a ltq that leads to a good armor (better than eb+ but less than epics)

How about some new armors (that aren't epics and don't require chests) that require grinding to get? For example, a craftable legendary that has decent stats that requires 50 mats. Maybe you need to grind a lot in the extreme versions of Kingdom of Darkness, but theres only a 5-10% chance of getting it?

Guild Boss would make guilds more interesting outside of guildwars. The PvE element of it may also be more appealing to some guilds since there's no feeling of being up against uber-geared guilds directly. This would also make Nemesis armor potentially more useful if the Guild Boss was also tied to some form of competition, similar to how the top players get rewards for epic boss damage.

New random drops for the grinders out there. Maybe random materials that can be used to craft other types of armor at EB+ or better stats. Lets the true F2P players feel they can progress towards something (though I'm sure there will be complaints about how the drop rates should be increased at some stage!).

A marketplace for trading armors/materials. In order to ensure it's monetized, make it so that gems are required to be paid to the system in order for a trade to take place. That way people get to trade stuff but they need to acquire gems to allow it and Gree gets paid a little.

Timed guild-quests of varying difficulties/rewards. Kill X things within Y hours, accumulate A items within B hours, etc, so that guilds have another incentive to work together. Allows lower level guilds to also have something meaningful to do.

You forgot to arbitrarily add 'Official:' to the beginning of the thread title. This one is thus doomed to fail.
    NOTICE: The Legends is now free to play! Old friends look us up!

IGN: Legends Brutal - Level 156 - Started July 2013
    Guild: The Legends - Level 75 - Android - 11 wars, 9 top-tens!
    Maxed Epic: Blaze, Chromatic, Devoted, Kerstman, Mael, Majesty, Necro
    Maxed Legendary: Bear+, Dragon Aegis+, Feather+, Glacius+, Soul Rmt+
    Maxed Other: Dark Prince+, Infernal+, Shaman+

A few changes are definately needed to keep this game alive. It's not even big ones. I agree that a godly/heroic level maybe for players 100+ with much harder minions/bosses and increased drop rates would help ALOT to make the game less of a grind.

Let's take skeleton's tomb as an example. That's where most of us farm day in and day out.. mindboggingly boring farming for 2 skins, while our knights take 1-2 damage on epic (armors really have outgrown most areas). A Heroic/God level for 100+ where say 10 skins would drop, in each run, and our knights would actually have a challenge would help a lot on the boring grind.

Another change that would help ALOT is regarding crafting armors. Why ohh why can't we make armorsmiths produce stacks of armor? When you craft basics you have to go and click: equip "later", find armor, hit "craft" every 4 minutes.. for each armorsmith... How hard is it to code a textbox to put in a number of armors you want your armorsmiths to produce. Like choose armor, type in "20", hit"craft" and your armorsmiths produce 20 (or less if you don't have room for 20). Man would that be nice.

Similar easy access to enhancing would be nice, but not as crucial. I have 30 basic armors, I want to use for enhancing, but I have to select each armor 4 times, click enhance, wait, and do it all over again several times. Being able to enhance selected armor with 30 basic armors in one click would be nice. Can't be hard to calculate the cost of an action like that.

A few basic changes, that would be easy to make, yet mean a lot in terms of less wasted time and less boring, tedious gameplay.
    Last edited by paganizer; 10-21-2013 at 03:08 AM.
    Paganizer

Knights of Flame

Friend Code: XBD - MWV - HXQ (iOS)
    Lvl: 100+
    Armors:
    Big4: AA+ (max), CA+ (max), LF+ (max), HH+ (max)
    Other: Tectonic (max), SS+ (max), Combustion (max), GB+ (max), GB (max), Blackfrost (max), Infernal+ (max), AotF+ (max), Boilerplate (max), Ravenlord+ (max), Swampstone+ (max)
    WiP: Blaze (59/99), AotW+ (41/70), Witch Robes+ (1/70)

I say the main thing is Gree needs to be less greedy. If they keep making more and more OP armors every guild war to keep competition up, eventually the whole game is going to topple.

Quote Originally Posted by template View Post
    A marketplace for trading armors/materials. In order to ensure it's monetized, make it so that gems are required to be paid to the system in order for a trade to take place. That way people get to trade stuff but they need to acquire gems to allow it and Gree gets paid a little.
    I can see so many things going wrong with a marketplace.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Seriously, we can all think of so many different ways to easily increase income for Gree with minimal thought. Why aren't they adding this stuff? There's no way they've got enough competent people working for them.
    Level 107
    Maxed SS+, Infernal+, Armor of the Bear, working on 21 Moontide.
    XBD-ZVY-CXQ

Quote Originally Posted by paganizer View Post
    Another change that would help ALOT is regarding crafting armors. Why ohh why can't we make armorsmiths produce stacks of armor? When you craft basics you have to go and click: equip "later", find armor, hit "craft" every 4 minutes.. for each armorsmith... How hard is it to code a textbox to put in a number of armors you want your armorsmiths to produce. Like choose armor, type in "20", hit"craft" and your armorsmiths produce 20 (or less if you don't have room for 20). Man would that be nice.

Similar easy access to enhancing would be nice, but not as crucial. I have 30 basic armors, I want to use for enhancing, but I have to select each armor 4 times, click enhance, wait, and do it all over again several times. Being able to enhance selected armor with 30 basic armors in one click would be nice. Can't be hard to calculate the cost of an action like that.

A few basic changes, that would be easy to make, yet mean a lot in terms of less wasted time and less boring, tedious gameplay.
    Unfortunately, games are time sinks. They want you exposed to the game as much as possible. Inputting a crafting queue, while convenient, gives them less of an advantage. I could queue 30 armors and walk away. I'm less tied or invested in the game if I do that. Also, notice the matching elements ep #s jump from 6, 10, 24... In 5 minutes, 30 minutes, 2 hours... They're making you chose how much time you're willing to go away from the game. You can craft 4 uncommon Mono's in the time you can a snakeskin. But that snakeskin also takes up one enhancing slot vs those 4 Mono's, costing less... Games don't want to disrupt the cost/benefit balance they already have.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    I won't use this as a suggestions post, but by all means share your ideas after this.

Is K&D really to be focused on 2 guilds spending on wars? Surely there is something being developed that isn't Epic Bosses/Key events. Even our 1 LTQ was an easy cookie cutter job. I have spenders talking about quitting every day. At least give us a taste of what's coming?

The Wise One was always proclaimed as the best moderator any Gree forum has seen, & he has obviously been leashed.
    Is there really no decision maker at Gree that can see how extending the mid-long game will increase gem sales?
    What can we expect? Raid Bosses? Code is already there in guild war guardians; & it's still boring. How have we really not gotten castle expansions or a warehouse? Think of the amount of gems spent! A heroic mode of all maps that drops gold keys? Think of the gems spent in knight revives & missed SA attacks alone!

It's the lack of communication that drives players away. Even in game! Put up an "In Development" box. HOW HARD IS THIS? Who at Gree lied about having degrees in business & psychology?
    Gotta hand it to you -- These are the best ideas posted so far as they are actually implementable without changing K&D's system. The easiest change with the biggest value would be to reset the whole world when you've (i) beaten the DP xtimes and (ii) are at least level 100. It needs a double trigger because it's so disruptive to a player that's still improving (or I suppose it could be optional, but I think that's less fun). So I've beaten the DP 100+ times . Let's use 50 as the marker. Everything fogs over again and you reset all quests related to level expansion. Difficulty goes up 10x, all quest rewards go up 10x and all mats drops go up 5x.

And for those hardcore enough to kill KoD on 10x difficulty 50 times, let them do it again - with another jump in difficulty.

The Guild boss idea I've seen repeated a lot. Of course it's a good idea to give guilds something to do each week. It's a fairly easy implementation given guardian code and guild rewards. Even if they just made it the same weekly boss and upped the difficulty by 10 that would be cool. But it would end up looking like a continuous weekly GW (you'd have a link to it. You'd use the 25 minute per block system. You'd get a guild reward at the end of the week. Etc.). That's presumably a lot easier to implement than trying to recreate the individual player system with the guild system.
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.

Level resets. Everyone over level 100 goes to level 100 each month. People naturally gain levels by doing things, usually. Farming, or whatnot. Your most active players that month will be at the front of your friends list since it's listed by level. No need for searching who's active!

Plus, easy levels for gold keys and gems as you re-level. See how high in level you can get each month! Not like anyone is losing anything by resetting to 100.