Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    I wont complain.....

I understand the the "I won't complain" response, but doesn't it get boring? They aren't real, anyways. They're polygons, pixels and paint.

Not caring because it doesn't negatively impact you is not a good position to take. You should care if Jews are being persecuted, if blacks are being prejudiced against, if women are being treated as nothing more than objects of sexual gratification for men and if children are being abused even if you aren't a little black Jewish girl.

Objectification of women as little more than sexual servants is why we have the Kardashian culture of girls who, while they may certainly be attractive, are vapid and dumb as rocks.

This shallow, materialistic culture is your fault unless you oppose it.

I think it's gross. I'd especially hope that anyone with a daughter agrees with me.

You will get use to it over time. But on that know why is it every male hero has that "idea body" when most of the guys that are playing are at best a fat skinny.

It is annoying to see even "heavily armored" women with most of their skin showing.

the unfortunate reality

GM of Kings And Conquerors (Recruiting)
    IGN and Line ID: frkndork
    Message on line for more info and to apply

I support 11+ movement

I call this the "Chainmail Bikini" style...armor that covers as much as a bikini would, only in armored materials (and just as useless).

I found a male version, but beware, it WILL make your eyes bleed: http://i.imgur.com/q8bMI.jpg

I am a female gamer and over the years, I've "gotten used to it", provided the game designers don't insult my intelligence TOO much, or throw my sexuality in my face by giving me a stacked female "warrior" (it is to laugh) squeezed into an outfit two sizes too small in gear that wouldn't protect a flea. C'mon, guys...

EDIT: Anyone ever see this?

image.jpg
    Last edited by Rookeye; 05-29-2014 at 11:23 AM.

Hmmm...why does my image not load? *shakes fist*

You bring up another point, Sol Invictus: The impossibly long/huge/heavy/overclocked sword/hammer/gun/weapon. This is especially ludicrous when one's character is less than 90 pounds soaking wet, but even Conan the Barbarian would find it difficult to CARRY (much less wield) Leonheart's sword from FF7. I find similar weight ratio discrepancies in most games (and your picture above)...brings to mind the whole African or European swallow discussion, ya know?
    Last edited by Rookeye; 05-29-2014 at 11:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rookeye View Post
    Hmmm...why does my image not load?
    Don't try to use any of the stupid native image embedding tools on this forum.
    Do this instead

[img]ImageYouWannaPost.jpg[/img]

I'll try to remember, thanks! Here's the image I was trying to post:

^ why "Bikini Chainmail" is a bad idea...
    Last edited by Rookeye; 05-30-2014 at 05:17 AM.

blah blah.

Its all fantasy. If you ever saw an armored woman back in the day, they weren't scantily clad. They were in full garb.

This isn't real life, its fantasy. I'm sorry that the majority of gamers are male and they gear things specifically towards them. DOA Beach Volleyball anyone? Please, let me know how many girls actually purchased that game, or played it and didn't find it sexist. But to also add in the complaint about giant weapons and guns that a 100 lb person is carrying... again, if you want realism, you're in the wrong genre. You don't like it? Go make your own realistic fantasy game. A fat middle aged guy playing in his underwear, with a pizza box and empty red bull cans as his weapons of choice.

Again, you're all idiots. And you deserve each other.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Thanks for that scintillating assessment...I'll file it away under "blah".

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

What a female warrior should be