View Poll Results: Should misses be gone from the game?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 37.04%
  • No

34 62.96%
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Misses.

Misses.

Personally, I hate misses.
    It screws me up especially when I'm fighting epic boss lv. 50+ and it also screws me up on my double downs in the arena.
    I think Gree should remove it.
    What do you guys think?

Nop.

I hate misses, but it brings balance to the game. If missed is gone, pretty much it becomes number game especially in pvp.
    Oyster Sauce - Android - 100+
    BBQ Pork - 28
    • Are you an active daily player?
    • Are your level 50+?
    • Want to be part of fun active people?
    • Want to be part of a family?
    • We want you!

Join and be part of the team!

If your guild is currently inactive, msg me. We have spots for active people!

Need help on epic boss? Check out Epic Boss Simulation Spreadsheet V2

Nope on my part as well.

I think that they should be limited in Arena's to like 1 or 2 but that it. Everyware else its fine.
    Epic: Northerner's 99/99, Forgestone 99/99, Snowstorm 99/99, Arclite 99/99, Stalwart 99/99, Beastmasters 99/99
    EB +: To Many to List

Android User WBB CGV HXW
    Level 100+

Occasionally I will defeat someone with better armor than I have in Arena because they missed.

More often, I will lose to someone I should beat (sometimes easily beat) because of misses.

I think GREE has some code in place that increases your misses when you Double Down, too.
    "Sorry you lost your 5x Double Down. Why not spend some gems to keep your bonus? "

I'm not sure if they should be eliminated completely...but at least make them less frequent.
    What kind of annoys me is when you both miss on consecutive attacks...it's like, "What was the point of that? It was just a waste of time." It happens a lot.

There should be no such thing as consecutive misses and there should be no more than two misses in a single battle. Something along those lines.

Or if they made missed less frequent based on armor level. Closer to max it is, the less % chance to miss.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Whatever happened to King Mark?

Never see him in the arena anymore, unless he joined the witness relocation program and is operating under an alias in shame.

Misses need to stay, otherwise battles would become quite mundane.

There's probably a miss chance. There's probably a dodge chance. There's probably algorithms that fluctuate these chances based on any number of random criteria. Such is game programming. We should be demanding more aesthetics, ease of gameplay (do we seriously still have a speed up arrow & have to click xp pickup? These mundane acts drive away tons of potential players).
    Are we ever getting any real additional content? Gree needs to treat this like an MMO. Let's hope all this downsizing gets some new thinking in there. They know how to reach me.

Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    They don't have to go away, but at least reduce them.
    I always lose my Double Downs because I miss 3 times in a row @ Arena.
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

Have a "cataclysm" update ala WoW.

Fragment the existing areas and tweek them with new enemies and bosses to reach an new and improved Dark Castle where the King awaits?

Have it available for those players 100 and up.

No need to add on additional areas, just revise existing ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Tachy View Post
    Fragment the existing areas and tweek them with new enemies and bosses to reach an new and improved Dark Castle where the King awaits?

No need to add on additional areas, just revise existing ones.
    Good idea. Like Light Hyrule and Dark Hyrule.

Exactly

More content, less work.

Didn't they technically change the name too? Maybe there IS something in development.

It was "Rise of the Dark Prince" and now its "Dark Kingdom"... am I the only one who noticed this?

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    Didn't they technically change the name too? Maybe there IS something in development.

It was "Rise of the Dark Prince" and now its "Dark Kingdom"... am I the only one who noticed this?
    I knew there was something wrong with the title...
    This was it .-.

Keep misses. Maybe even implement a random damage system to make things more interesting. Instead of doing 100 every time, make it deal 85-115 for example.
    Itherael - Level 1xx
    *Net *Poof *Poof *Poof *Poof *Blink *Poof *Net *Right Click *Net *Right Click *Net *Right Click...