RIP Princess - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: RIP Princess

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Absolutely disgusted with this thread!!!
    If gree has any sense they would delete it and ban u! U piece of .....!!!!
    LIGHTS OUT === NIGHTLIFE DISTRICT KNOCKOUT WINNERS

LMB

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Yet I'm happy and you're whining. There's a lesson here somewhere
    There is you're a heartless person who obviously thinks the death of a friend is humorous. Glad you are happy because I'm good too. Glad I never got to know you. Seem like a real piece of..... Crap

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Goody23 View Post
    There is you're a heartless person who obviously thinks the death of a friend is humorous. Glad you are happy because I'm good too. Glad I never got to know you. Seem like a real piece of..... Crap
    It's a cat. Lighten up.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    this is the worst thread ever . who the hell care if your damn cat dies

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It's a cat. Lighten up.
    It what the cat is resembling that's discusting!!! If u don't see that u have issues!
    LIGHTS OUT === NIGHTLIFE DISTRICT KNOCKOUT WINNERS

LMB

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AU Zubby View Post
    It what the cat is resembling that's discusting!!! If u don't see that u have issues!
    This post made me chuckle all over again. Do you have to work to live up to my expectations, or does it come naturally?
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    It's a cat. Lighten up.
    Really blurry line between "Dipstik intentionally trolling" and "Dipstik unintentionally being a moron." The issue is that the OP is trivializing the death of a CC player that others here knew, and thus have taken great offense to the topic. You, on the other hand, seem to believe that because it's the internet, you feel obligated to act like an a-hole. Good for you, Dippy, props.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistress Nikita View Post
    While I'm sobbing over the loss of my cat, you have the gall to accuse me of trying to exploit her death? You are mean. I would never exploit a death for my own gains.
    The internet is a hurtful place. If you can't take the hateful comments you should have never made this disrespectful thread.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    Really blurry line between "Dipstik intentionally trolling" and "Dipstik unintentionally being a moron." The issue is that the OP is trivializing the death of a CC player that others here knew, and thus have taken great offense to the topic. You, on the other hand, seem to believe that because it's the internet, you feel obligated to act like an a-hole. Good for you, Dippy, props.
    You need to just stop caring about what dippy says. All I see from you now is just talk about dippy wether it's good or bad. Do you have an obsession with dipstik or is it the Ponies?

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Im Jahova View Post
    This is such a worthless thread. Please don't make a thread unless it's productive as most people will not care about your life
    Eat some sand.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    It's a cat. Lighten up.
    What if your pony died would just lighten up?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Im Jahova View Post
    The internet is a hurtful place. If you can't take the hateful comments you should have never made this disrespectful thread.
    The Internet is a hurtful place only because some people believe the anonymity it bestows allows them to behave like complete jerks, in a way most would not in a face to face encounter.

As to whether this thread is disrespectful, who knows. If Nikita is making light of a player's passing then shame on her. If not then shame on you as you obviously can't comprehend the bond that can exist between an animal and it's "owner".
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Larry View Post
    What if your pony died would just lighten up?
    although this is entertaining to read it needs to be moved to general topic not the Crime City forum about the game. it sucks but somebody's pet died but they've had for over a decade this is true but by putting themselves on blast it was the worst mistake possible in the wrong forum. I am NOT mocking the OP, but all the people here that are picking on her are actually people that I probably would not care about their opinion anyways if I was the original poster

Post Count
    My cat has died. She was 14 years old and always sat in my lap while playing Crime City. She has always been a huge part of every syndicate I've been in, and is well known and loved by all. Please Gree, name an upcoming prize in her honor. A melee weapon. I've been trying to think of names. Nikita's Pussy was my first choice.
    feel sad for ya, i know the sorrow of losing a loving pet but seriously, "Nikita's Pussy"? smh ..

edit: argh .. this place is full of trolls ... troll on
    Last edited by TZora; 10-20-2013 at 11:47 PM.

Consistent Contributor CC Pablo's Avatar
    Post Count
    My cat has died. She was 14 years old and always sat in my lap while playing Crime City. She has always been a huge part of every syndicate I've been in, and is well known and loved by all. Please Gree, name an upcoming prize in her honor. A melee weapon. I've been trying to think of names. Nikita's Pussy was my first choice.
    I hope you're not being serious. Your idea is super dumb. Naming an item after a cat sounds really stupid, don't you think?