Another 6 months at the most!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another 6 months at the most!

Post Count

Another 6 months at the most!

the past weekend, the syndicate wars + sltq + boss event + more stupid syndicate events, my stats shot up at least 100k within a matter few days. what used to take months, now takes only a few days! not that i'm complaining, i'm just speculating where we're heading.

i'm wondering, how long would it take when we'll begin seeing players with a billion attack/defense? wont be long. oh well, i dont think gree is worried about anything in regards to crimecity. their main motive of keeping crimecity alive has fulfilled. many people have quit playing cc and a lot of them are playing other gree games that haven't yet gone bonkers!

this game is still dear to many, specially to those who have invested or have friends in this game. with the way things are moving, i predict, this game wont last 6 months. may be a lot sooner, this game will blow off the roof and more people will quit. someone did a good job of creating "official quit thread" but since gree wishes to squeeze as much as possible from a dying title, they wont even allow to create "i quit" threads lol .. oh well .. i'm reluctant to spend another cent on this game now!

go gree go!! more events please!! lets just put it in full swing!! it's about time to rip apart the golden goose

Banned
    Post Count
    Burn, Gree, Burn.

Post Count
    you may wish that but gree(d) never dies .. it just multiplies
    Last edited by TZora; 10-21-2013 at 12:00 AM.

Post Count
    1b Atk and def with only 2500 weapons in combat. Oh, that's reasonable.

Assault & Flattery made the signature above. She will be missed.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    the past weekend, the syndicate wars + sltq + boss event + more stupid syndicate events, my stats shot up at least 100k within a matter few days. what used to take months, now takes only a few days! not that i'm complaining, i'm just speculating where we're heading.

i'm wondering, how long would it take when we'll begin seeing players with a billion attack/defense? wont be long. oh well, i dont think gree is worried about anything in regards to crimecity. their main motive of keeping crimecity alive has fulfilled. many people have quit playing cc and a lot of them are playing other gree games that haven't yet gone bonkers!

this game is still dear to many, specially to those who have invested or have friends in this game. with the way things are moving, i predict, this game wont last 6 months. may be a lot sooner, this game will blow off the roof and more people will quit. someone did a good job of creating "official quit thread" but since gree wishes to squeeze as much as possible from a dying title, they wont even allow to create "i quit" threads lol .. oh well .. i'm reluctant to spend another cent on this game now!

go gree go!! more events please!! lets just put it in full swing!! it's about time to rip apart the golden goose
    tOo LoNg DiDnT rEaD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Master of Musings
    Post Count

Mine haven't moved much in the same time. Who cares!!
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Sadly wild stats inflation is happening in all 3 main games. This is probably the only viable solution for new players to actually catch up to the veterans. Of course there's a risk in driving away the core heavy spenders (time, money or both) who can't afford not to participate in all the events as missing out in one cycle can severely handicap your player development.

Banned
    Post Count
    with all the stat inflation and mental amounts of events, it's best to just become a free player. I started a 3rd account about 2 battles ago, camped him for a bit and still scored over 10k in battle weekends and started the boss event with 96k attack stats. Managed to beat all bosses except the final one without spending any gold. It was worth the 30 gold used to finish it though, but he's now an absolute monster. Looking forward to scoring max IP every hit this weekend

Prominent Poet
    (noun) lo•ca•tion [loh-key-shuh n] a place of settlement, activity or residence.
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The_ View Post
    1b Atk and def with only 2500 weapons in combat. Oh, that's reasonable.
    Items will soon be availiable with 1mil/1mil.
    Proud Leader of CCKkillers
    Join room [cck recruiting] on palringo, and we can talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach139 View Post
    @ CCKalDAY: Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    thanks CCKallday
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Larry View Post
    I wish I could punch this thread in the face

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CCKallDAY View Post
    Items will soon be availiable with 1mil/1mil.
    From a Gree source?

Before last war someone PM'ed me claiming their Gree contact had told them there'd be no win streak component in CC, so...... yeah, I can go with that, lol.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by captain torgue View Post
    too long didnt read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    testostoron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111

Post Count
    multiple ltq's at once is ridiculous, each one is impossible to complete without using a couple vaults or more. gree are focusing on income far too much and draining the enjoyment from the game more each day.
    abandoned

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    tOo LoNg DiDnT rEaD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lazy? or is it because you were busy selling one of your kidneys lol ... don't worry, i'll post in the coded language to shorten it up next time for you
    Last edited by TZora; 10-21-2013 at 11:22 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Weston View Post
    multiple ltq's at once is ridiculous, each one is impossible to complete without using a couple vaults or more. gree are focusing on income far too much and draining the enjoyment from the game more each day.
    true

white characters

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    you may wish that but gree(d) never dies .. it just multiplies
    People said that about zynga and they have slowly been falling.
    Proud owner of not one but two Laundromat's

Game not working? Get an Android.