another 96 hours of $$$

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: another 96 hours of $$$

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

another 96 hours of $$$

gree if you think i`m gonna stay in all weekend to wrack up ridiculous amounts of points to be rewarded with such pathetic rewards,all in the name of fvf, think again.
    not only that but to wrack up these scores that some folk do costs hundreds of $$$.
    just like w/d weekends, its the same boring factions who need to prove that there top dog...
    ...well its got boring.come up with something different that doesnt involve loads of $$$ to get rewarded.

end of rant.

Post Count
    I hope you realize the events are optional, and that no-one is making you do them....

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBoss! View Post
    I hope you realize the events are optional, and that no-one is making you do them....
    so very true

Post Count
    Unfortunately though you can't opt out of being attacked by people doing the event can you!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    i dont do them, but leaves you with nothing to do for 4 days.

Consistent Contributor KingDante!'s Avatar
    Post Count
    This..

minus the blue font.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Stop complaining if u dntblike the game don't play it

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by trueblue View Post
    i dont do them, but leaves you with nothing to do for 4 days.
    Are you nuts? This is fantastic!! GREE hands us event after event. No, let me correct that ... GREE hands us event overlapping event. I've had 6 events lined up at one time. That is just stupid. Add to that the fact that I also play KA and CC and it gets 3X worse. I'm looking forward to the next 3 days. There is absolutely nothing of interest to me in any of the three games this week. I have two wars next weekend in MW and CC (yet another GREE screw up -- buy some damned calendars!) so I already told both my faction and my syndicate that aside from collecting my money I'm just taking these next 2-3-4 days off from the games. And they said "Enjoy your time off! We'll see you in a few days!" I haven't had this opportunity in many, many months. I am truly looking forward to it.

Post Count
    These are games made for entertainment. If you are looking forward to days off then for you it has become work. I would seriously consider figuring out which one is your favorite and just stick to it if I were you.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SPWD View Post
    Unfortunately though you can't opt out of being attacked by people doing the event can you!
    Sure you can, get strong and no one will touch you.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JDub View Post
    Sure you can, get strong and no one will touch you.
    to get strong you need to spend lots of $$$ and spend hours on here,so were back to my original comment.
    there should be an opt out button for these fvf events that leaves you immune to being attacked and raided whilst its on.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Who dares wins View Post
    Stop complaining if u dntblike the game don't play it
    good answer,..very original.

i guess you like all aspects of the game and its flawless for you, you never had the need to moan, cos your one of lifes followers, whereas i`m a free spirit and like to express myself and not bow down to grees money sapping tournaments that people on here think its life and death judging by what some things you read on peoples news reports

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDante! View Post
    This..

minus the blue font.
    This What..

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by trueblue View Post
    gree if you think i`m gonna stay in all weekend to wrack up ridiculous amounts of points to be rewarded with such pathetic rewards,all in the name of fvf, think again.
    not only that but to wrack up these scores that some folk do costs hundreds of $$$.
    just like w/d weekends, its the same boring factions who need to prove that there top dog...
    ...well its got boring.come up with something different that doesnt involve loads of $$$ to get rewarded.

end of rant.

You know, the "same boring factions who need to prove that their top dog" are the factions having the most fun with this. Think about it.....MMOG at it's best.

Besides...isn't that what professional sports consist of.....same boring teams who need to prove they are top dog?

Embrace the community aspect of war, and it not only becomes fun...it becomes special