This WAR is Absurd with fighting the same TOP guilds over and over!!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This WAR is Absurd with fighting the same TOP guilds over and over!!!

Banned
    Post Count

This WAR is Absurd with fighting the same TOP guilds over and over!!!

We have only fought the same guilds over and over this war!! FUN four times, RK at least twice so fair, TRK at least twice, SB twice, and now TDK 5 times!!!!!! FU GREE!!!!!! I am done with wars!!!!! I am done with you GREE using us as everyone else's punching bags!!!!!!!! I am done with giving you another dime!!!!!!! We worked or tails off with no freaking sleep and money for a week straight to then not even have boosts work for most of the first day!!!!! Shame on you GREE!!!! Shame on you!!!! Fraud is all you have done with all your paying customers!!!! Fraud!!!!!!!!
    And take your fraking surveys you keep sending me and shove them up your A$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAN ME I don't give a Rats A$$!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Rastlin; 10-19-2013 at 08:45 PM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    or you can wait until FUN, SB/TRK, RK's points go up.
    Hi guys

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Voxker View Post
    Dude!!! Don't even right now!!!!!!!!

Post Count
    Don't be dense, voxker. We're so not in the mood for your MoC hate/trolling. Obviously that will not help against #4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9, which we have clearly mentioned we get as much. And they wait for the top 3 to move so we would obviously then get them if we waited, which is no better... As our fourth or fifth encounter right now with FDK proves.
    Last edited by Zenobia; 10-19-2013 at 08:50 PM.

All your manor are belong to us.

Post Count
    Seriously.....you must be a GREE cheer leader ....with your gem Pom- poms ......you really don't have anything constructive to say....obviously we have tried that as well.....

Here is how it works .....FUN declares....FUN moves....RK declares .....FUN and RK moving...SB declares....All three moving.....then the rest of the top ten declare ....I think you should know that......

KA: 630-568-270

Post Count
    For what it's worth it's happening to us too (Band of Barbarians). FUN, RK, and SB back-to back-to back. In addition to the FDK's, the TRK's, etc... It doesn't make it better for you but you're not alone.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cru Jones View Post
    For what it's worth it's happening to us too (Band of Barbarians). FUN, RK, and SB back-to back-to back. In addition to the FDK's, the TRK's, etc... It doesn't make it better for you but you're not alone.
    If one of your players hd not left two EXTREMELY unsportsmanlike comments on one of our walls, I'd offer you guys some sympathy too.

All your manor are belong to us.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Moc not new with this. Try to put yourself in MoC situation. Dont be an ash..

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Gree should understand the difference between a challenging game and a frustrating one, Gree support claims that Matching depends on our guild total attack, how good you are doing in the event (rank or CP) and how many matches u had during the event, and that those numbers relax "slightly" over time.
    Our total attack is less than half FUN 's or RK's (yet we matched few times)
    everyone have similar # of matches so this is not a parameter to count on.
    We are top 25 but even when we were in top 400 we still matched FUN.
    Clearly Gree's algorithm is set to "frustrate" not to "match"

RsD
    MoC Member

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    We had royal k, fun and samurai back to back to back and we aren't even a top ten 10. Doesn't make much sense but at least gree saved us some gems on those three wars

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    lol? i said one little and it started trouble in the neighborhood.

skyraiders... this has nothing to do with gree lmfao
    Last edited by Voxker; 10-19-2013 at 09:25 PM.
    Hi guys

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Your statement was an assumption like they weren't doing that. It would have been a better approach if you had just asked them if they were watching the declares, rather than telling them what to do like they hadn't been doing that originally. If I were them I would have responded in exactly the same way.

Banned
    Post Count

Dude!!! Get out of here!!! I am going to use every last gem I have on TAG if we get them again!!!! Tell your Guild you made it personal between MoC and TAG from now on because YOU can't learn when to shut YOUR freaking 13 year old mouth!!!!!!!! Pretty sure we already beat your twice, hope the next time you guys are at an end of a steak!!!! TAG leaders find me when you have removed this fool from your guild.....
    Last edited by Rastlin; 10-19-2013 at 09:32 PM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sirmanchoo View Post
    Your statement was an assumption like they weren't doing that. It would have been a better approach if you had just asked them if they were watching the declares, rather than telling them what to do like they hadn't been doing that originally. If I were them I would have responded in exactly the same way.
    so an appropriate response is to troll me out huh?
    Hi guys

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastlin View Post
    Dude!!! Get out of here!!! I am going to use every last gem I have on TAG if we get them again!!!! Tell your Guild you made it personal between MoC and TAG from now on because YOU can't learn when to shut YOUR freaking 13 year old mouth!!!!!!!! Pretty sure we already beat your twice, hope the next time you guys are at an end of a steak!!!! TAG leaders find me when you have removed this fool from your guild.....
    wow you overreact over the nonsense that i said? lmao
    Hi guys