This WAR is Absurd with fighting the same TOP guilds over and over!!! - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: This WAR is Absurd with fighting the same TOP guilds over and over!!!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Come on. It's FDK not TDK

Banned
    Post Count
    Generally people on the forum congratulate others on a good achievement, and when it was reached MoC Recieved the same congrats. However it was the continuos bragging and back slapping that just got old really quick. It just seems that as a guild there's a whole "we are so much better than you" attitude. I know that's not going to be the case for all, but it's the case the more vocal members put across.
    Some of you are good people who are helpful and informative, sadly it's always going to be the noisy, moany, complaining ones that are remembered. That's just human nature, if you don't want the bad press and negativity maybe as a team you should reel in the ones who bring that sort of attention.
    Yes you disay your team as most of you are forum people. Some of us don't as we are the only forum member for our guild and it's a small guild.
    I still think if you don't want the negativity maybe you should work on the teams portrayal. At the moment there is a lot of complaining, more than is really necessary. Complaints about every little thing. It's pointless.
    Chirp chirp.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Big-R View Post
    Generally people on the forum congratulate others on a good achievement, and when it was reached MoC Recieved the same congrats. However it was the continuos bragging and back slapping that just got old really quick. It just seems that as a guild there's a whole "we are so much better than you" attitude. I know that's not going to be the case for all, but it's the case the more vocal members put across.
    Some of you are good people who are helpful and informative, sadly it's always going to be the noisy, moany, complaining ones that are remembered. That's just human nature, if you don't want the bad press and negativity maybe as a team you should reel in the ones who bring that sort of attention.
    Yes you disay your team as most of you are forum people. Some of us don't as we are the only forum member for our guild and it's a small guild.
    I still think if you don't want the negativity maybe you should work on the teams portrayal. At the moment there is a lot of complaining, more than is really necessary. Complaints about every little thing. It's pointless.
    Chirp chirp.
    you really dont seem to get it. We bragged about ONE achievement and we complained several times, yes that is true. But we only complained because Gree is utterly incompetent as a company and cares little for their customers. They may say differently, but their actions speak louder than their words. If you're "annoyed" with people pointing out the flaws in the system, thats more your problem than ours. If people would stop pointing out flaws in things and trying to fix those flaws, nothing would ever change at all.

no one is unraidable.

MoC Officer in Kingdom Age

MoC Officer in Dragon Realms

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastlin View Post
    Dude!!! Get out of here!!! I am going to use every last gem I have on TAG if we get them again!!!! Tell your Guild you made it personal between MoC and TAG from now on because YOU can't learn when to shut YOUR freaking 13 year old mouth!!!!!!!! Pretty sure we already beat your twice, hope the next time you guys are at an end of a steak!!!! TAG leaders find me when you have removed this fool from your guild.....
    As an officer in TAG, let me be the first to say, we do not condone Voxker's comments on the forums....EVER. He will be dealt with accordingly.

In the meantime, the rest of us are truly nice, rational people. I, for one, enjoy reading posts from the members of your guild. You seem like a tight knit group who likes to have fun. Sorry about your match ups this war. Hopefully today is a better day.
    Some people are like slinkies; not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky14 View Post
    As an officer in TAG, let me be the first to say, we do not condone Voxker's comments on the forums....EVER. He will be dealt with accordingly.

In the meantime, the rest of us are truly nice, rational people. I, for one, enjoy reading posts from the members of your guild. You seem like a tight knit group who likes to have fun. Sorry about your match ups this war. Hopefully today is a better day.
    Lol Jeff has had a bad couple of days

I like all the TAG guys I come across in my lists, especially any with low stats and juicy buildings (although this is rare!) lol

Paint the World Black With Us.
    Dragon Realms 840-064-428

Kingdom Age Ally Code- 734-077-018

Dragon Realms Ally Code- 911-214-292
    Dragon Realms Guild Code - 840-064-428

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastlin View Post
    Dude!!! Get out of here!!! I am going to use every last gem I have on TAG if we get them again!!!! Tell your Guild you made it personal between MoC and TAG from now on because YOU can't learn when to shut YOUR freaking 13 year old mouth!!!!!!!! Pretty sure we already beat your twice, hope the next time you guys are at an end of a steak!!!! TAG leaders find me when you have removed this fool from your guild.....
    Consider the source, and ignore it completely. If trolling is his main source of enjoyment, you can pity him but don't give any consideration to the trolling. He does not know any better.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Person View Post
    you really dont seem to get it. We bragged about ONE achievement and we complained several times, yes that is true. But we only complained because Gree is utterly incompetent as a company and cares little for their customers. They may say differently, but their actions speak louder than their words. If you're "annoyed" with people pointing out the flaws in the system, thats more your problem than ours. If people would stop pointing out flaws in things and trying to fix those flaws, nothing would ever change at all.
    Actually I get it completely. It doesn't change the fact you've rubbed a lot of people up the wrong way. I actually know some of your members well, and there great guys. Very knowledgable, probably the most in the games with what one of them has worked out, has a great knowledge of game mechanics most find very hard to comprehend. Complaining continuously on the forum does not change anything. Do it through support as it should be done.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Sorry some of you guys are having such a hard run.

I can tell you that the top 5/6 guilds are working very hard NOT to meet each other. Everyone has eyes on the 56 and 50 win units, and they don't want to risk matching another top guild to break their streaks. This is unfortunately a direct result.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Voxker is a nuisance on here as he is to our guild. We told him to stop being an ass in the forums but he obviously doesn't know how to do that. The best solution to dealing with him is ignoring him or asking about his job in a jack shack (he's a masseuse). I think he's bored when he COMES home from his job and looks to start trouble.

If anyone has an opening in their guild for him, I'll leave my buildings uncollected for a month.
    Last edited by clevoh; 10-20-2013 at 07:24 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by clevoh View Post
    Voxker is a nuisance on here as he is to our guild. We told him to stop being an ass in the forums but he obviously doesn't know how to do that. The best solution to dealing with him is ignoring him or asking about his job in a jack shack (he's a masseuse). I think he's bored when he COMES home from his job and looks to start trouble.

If anyone has an opening in their guild for him, I'll leave my buildings uncollected for a month.
    There is no rule that you have to release him to another guild. He can be released to fend for himself.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Seems clear to me that Gree's matching system is DESIGNED to break win streaks as well. A Top 75 guild with 35 members, more than half under level 100 with an average A/D under 2 mil has won 5 in a row for a 7 streak. Next match is We the People. The little guild gems like crazy for the win. Next up? FUN. Gotta be sh!tting me.

It's not just bad luck. It's by design. FU Gree.

Post Count
    Actually I get it completely. It doesn't change the fact you've rubbed a lot of people up the wrong way. I actually know some of your members well, and there great guys. Very knowledgable, probably the most in the games with what one of them has worked out, has a great knowledge of game mechanics most find very hard to comprehend. Complaining continuously on the forum does not change anything. Do it through support as it should be done.
    complaining about game mechanics through support has 0.0 use. Heck half the real problems and bugs get automatically generated responses and arent dealt with. complaining continuously on the forum also makes others aware of the issues, and its a way to rally support for the change you'd want to make.

if you dont like it fine, but then just ignore it instead of complaining on the forum about the people complaining on the forum.

no one is unraidable.

Post Count
    I see more trolls complaining about MoC memebrs complaining than i see MoC members complaining here.

Not a complaint an observation.

All your manor are belong to us.

Banned
    Post Count
    Just because you bore most of us to tears doesn't make us trolls.

Post Count
    Just because you bore most of us to tears doesn't make us trolls.
    this post makes me sad i have to share my continent with you.

if stuff "bores me to tears" i generally keep away from it. You must be one of the people who post "this isnt music" on youtube videos of genres you dont like.

no one is unraidable.