Thread: Honorary Unit for Lady Moppi

Post Count
    Gfours TGK

And the other 50 members of The Grand Knights
    Pain lets you know you're still alive!
    The Grand Knights
    Invite code 828220474

Prominent Poet
    (noun) lo•ca•tion [loh-key-shuh n] a place of settlement, activity or residence.
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by OM-Kingdom Age View Post
    I humbly ask Gree developers to consider another honorary unit to a fallen lady : Lady Moppi. Lady Moppi was in love with this game, she had three active avatars all completed all quests in record time even before I even knew there was one active. She played this game with passion and raided every uncollected building out there . She was feared by her rivals but loved by her friends who knew her. She played with honor and observed fair play .. ..she was a mentor to lots of players.. Dear KA community, kindly join me in asking Gree to honor another fallen player with an honorary unit
    thank you in advance for your consideration gree.
    OM-RK
    names on the petition:
    -OM- RK and all Royal Knights guilds ( RK1, RK2, RK3, RK4, RK5 ) - 250 players
    - Ninja RK ( TFS)
    -The Raiding Knights TRK and TRK2 ( 58 players and 50 players)
    - Murder of Crow ( MoC) 50 players
    - Botrone and all the Squirrels guilds ( TFS, TSI, BOS, AOJ) over 200 players
    - LON 60 players
    - British warlords 40 players
    - Fernando efens
    - Chaotic Minds ( Lady Moppi original guild) 44
    - DExter Morgan and all the FUN family ( FUN1, FUN2, FUN3 ) ? Did I miss some . ?
    - FKG guild all members
    - Big R guild 50 members
    - CCKkillers guild
    cckkillers isn't a guild , thats for another game.
    Proud Leader of CCKkillers
    Join room [cck recruiting] on palringo, and we can talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach139 View Post
    @ CCKalDAY: Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    thanks CCKallday
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Larry View Post
    I wish I could punch this thread in the face

GREE Engineering
    Post Count
    I just wanted to mention that while actually doing this isn't my call, I think it's a good idea and I'll bring it up this week with the team.

Honorary Unit for Lady Moppi

Lady Moppi was the epitome of this game and certainly deserving of a unit to honor her,and her love for this game. Thank you

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Yes, Lady Moppi never shy away from helping top player and low level players like myself. She expose the many ways the game can be played for me and I thank her dearly for it. Therefore, please make a unit in honor of her. Thank you.

Lady Moppi, requiescas in pace aeterna. If any of your family should read this, please know that although I was only briefly acquainted with her, like many members of this gaming community I was glad to have known her. I am very truly sorry for your loss. With warm regards, HP of Warrior's Realm.

I am a part of all that I have met
    Yet all experience is an arch wherethrough
    Gleams that untravelled world, whose margin fades
    For ever and for ever when I move.

-Tennyson, "Ulysses"

Consistent Contributor itsaklayton's Avatar
    Post Count
    Please add the support of spectral Agony, sA 2, sA 3, sA Campers, and sA assAssins. Eternal rest, grant unto her Oh Lord: And let perpetual light shine upon her. May she rest in peace. Amen.
    Lady Vishna 305-117-374
    {sA-} (Founder and Officer)
    Owner of DAUTHUS
    Owner of DALETH - 9th Guild to Receive
    Battle for Shipwreck Cove - 15th
    Dagon's Delta - 22nd; Glacial Pass - 15th; Giant's Alley - 14th
    Darkhome - 13th; Dwarven Mines - 12th; Blighted Woods - 14th; Dragon's Roost - 25th

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post
    Thank you for this OM. A special unit would be the ultimate homage to lady moppi and she would have loved it. Make it happen gree!!!!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this

KA: 630-568-270

Post Count
    You can add all 32 members of the kingdom giants
    Join the kingdom giants 789-864-115
    Join hero quest 884-824-165

Consistent Contributor [JAG] Ryan's Avatar
    Post Count
    I didn't knew her but from what i read she must have been a wonderful person.

We fully support this petition.

Thanks OM for this thread and may her soul rest in peace!

Please add Black Ops and our Family (BO, GO, BO5, BO7) to the list
    Ryan
    Fun in Black

Allways looking for good and active players.
    Add me on Kakao. My id is RyanJAG

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Im Jahova View Post
    This thread is so disrespectful. Ever since GREE changed the name of one of the weapons in honor of LG, everyone in other games "claimed" that someone/thing has passed away and want a weapon/unit named after them. This thread should be taken down.
    I would really appreciate that if you have nothing good to say about the passing of a good friend, you keep your thoughts to yourself. It's not only disrespectful to the community that knew her and loved her but to her loved ones that are left behind to grief her passing away at such young age. I do not intend to know what might go through your mind to say such a pitiful statement, nor to make you understand how much a person can be liked and loved by many that when they die not only are they leaving sorrow on ones heart by their departure but a deep hurt that u apparently might not have experience and I pray u never do. Losing a loved one is hurtful and difficult to overcome, but friends and loved ones do make a difference to survive one day at a time and come to accept the loss. Remember those that leave their mark in your life and cherish their memories as those beautiful moments is what will keep you going. Lady Moppi was a beautiful soul and loved by many that knew her, you obviously never met her nor have u been liked by many. Please if you can't pay respect to our friend nor say anything nice about her, don't say anything and just turn the page.
    Thank you!
    Ninja RK

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Im Jahova View Post
    This thread is so disrespectful. Ever since GREE changed the name of one of the weapons in honor of LG, everyone in other games "claimed" that someone/thing has passed away and want a weapon/unit named after them. This thread should be taken down.
    You're sig says all we need to know about you

Banned
    Post Count
    Guys do not feed the trolls. It just adds fuel to there fire. It distracts what the thread is actually about.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Big-R View Post
    Guys do not feed the trolls. It just adds fuel to there fire. It distracts what the thread is actually about.
    Couldn't agree more!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerle View Post
    I just wanted to mention that while actually doing this isn't my call, I think it's a good idea and I'll bring it up this week with the team.
    Thank you in advance for taking the initiative to bring it the attention to the right people ..
    OM-RK