Same question as last wars - How are the matchups for other guilds? - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Same question as last wars - How are the matchups for other guilds?

Banned
    Post Count
    Overall it appears to be the exact same matching algorithm as last time, which is to say it blows. The wars have done more to disenfranchise me than any other aspect of the game. GREE SAYS NOTHING on the issue so I have to assume they see no problem. They smartly added an individual quest thus time which has spurred people to spend a little more than before and they probably got an added bonus from the unexpected fast start from RK, so the bottom line is still holing I would guess.

I'm pondering an exit from KA, I unfortunately care about the ability of my character to compete and after maybe a year, to much money, WAY to much time I have a toon that's fodder for 2 out of every 3 guilds we face. 2 out of every 3 guilds we have faced this war are double to triple our strength. Most have less members. After the last war and seeing that I was not alone in my concerns I decided to see if Gree would respond, they did, they added the iLTQ, to increase gem usage, and nothing else. Ok, I get the message.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    The shorter wait times Gree folks came on to forum to tell us about started 3 wars ago. So your experience matches that of most of us.
    Honest question - unless I'm mistaken, weren't the shorter times gree referenced only for the very first match of the war (since those used to take up to an hour or more)?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Every guilds want to fight weaker. There will be no solution will satisfy all.
    Its all come back to your luck. So Good Luck......... 👏🙏

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Every guilds want to fight weaker. There will be no solution will satisfy all.
    Its all come back to your luck. So Good Luck........
    No, I just ask to fight guilds + or - as reasonable amount on the leaderboard. + or - 25 would be nice... but not enough teams declare in the current wait time (which appears to be 4 mins max) to allow that...

The beginning of war wait-times awhile ago shouldn't be confused with server failures and overloads which happened a few times...

Post Count
    I take back what I said about decent matchups. This last day of war has been catastrophical for us. We constantly get guilds with no targets for us. Now we fight a guild which was top 20 last war. We are a top 200 guild. The Difference between top 200 and top 20 is huuuge!. I think we have scored like 5k total in 3 battles.. Not fun anymore.
    Victorious Warriors (merged with TheGoodLife 6 times 50 wins)
    Rank 33 in Battle for the Barrens

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I hear ya... Top200 here too... not sure why they're not matching us up against each other!

We have 870k CP currently the last 4 battles have been against:

We Are Friends 1,065,923
    Flub ... missed it... they're Top50 usually tho
    Elite Assassins Guild... 1,160,796
    Kings Of Middle Earth... 1,550,051

and currently fighting someone that has the 56 consecutive unit... LOL

The matching for Top200 does not appear to be based on anything close to your current CP anymore...

Banned
    Post Count
    We are a top 300 guild and fought 2 of those in last 24 hours and are up against a guild even tougher now. It's ridiculous.

Post Count
    We are in the 400 range and fighting some of those

Post Count
    After some heavy gem battles to be able to get to the 50 win Gree matched us to a guild with not 1 single target for any of us. Their lowest is stronger than our strongest. We ended up with 49 wins. 3 long days and nights battling for the goal of 50 wins with tons of gems spent because of the bad matching the last day ended up with us not even given the chance.

I really cant help thinking that everytime we were about to manage a "win in a row" award we got a very difficult opponent and when we were about to get the final prize Gree screwed us on it. This is not just bad luck. There must be a mechanism making it harder when you are close. This mechanism is not well programmed.

Like I said last war. To be matched against a guild with no targets at all for anyone is a big FAIL on Grees programmers. Its okay to be difficult but not impossible. And its not okay to do this in the last battle.
    Victorious Warriors (merged with TheGoodLife 6 times 50 wins)
    Rank 33 in Battle for the Barrens

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Just to give people some statistics...

We're in the Top200 area... and here were our 30 final matchups.

All the guilds with #NA Highland Pass results were unhittable Consecutive winner guilds.

My complaint is just based on our Leaderboard ranking and back-to-back matchups.

7-8 of the 30 matchups were against guilds lower than us... 22-23 higher...

Makes us wonder what's the point of trying to get units in other quests when we're going to be unfairly ranked against opponents.

I'm just asking for something closer to a 50/50 above/below the leaderboard matchup.