Same question as last wars - How are the matchups for other guilds? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Same question as last wars - How are the matchups for other guilds?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyGates View Post
    Just when we'll get a couple matched up close on the leaderboard, then get someone double our CP... This is with a 2 minute wait time!

This has happened 2-3 times now...

I'd prefer a 5 minute wait time for a closer leaderboard matchup position!
    Same here just we are in the top400

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    And this is even worse... was on 4 consecutive wins with guilds +/- 100 on the leaderboard (we're Top200/480k CP)... I can handle that...

going for 5th consecutive... get a guild matchup with 1.1Mil CP just outside of Top50 ... then matches up within 1 minute of declaring... they're unhittable we lose...

Declare right away, oh well... get the exact same Top50-ish guild after a 2 minute wait time...

As I've said... it feels like we're the only 2 guilds that have declared in that time period... so let's increase the wait time pleeeease! How about 5 minutes?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Seems like when you're about to get a streak you get a tougher guild... Really frustrating

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ereaser View Post
    Seems like when you're about to get a streak you get a tougher guild... Really frustrating
    Now we are at the start of a new string and we are matched vs a top 50 guild. Before that was a top 100 guild. What is going on here? Only those who spent mountains of gold have the right to win?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

cheated

we have maintained a top 400 position in both this war and the last but we have three members with 1mil+ stats and they are just over 1mil., but the guilds we are fighting have almost the entire guild over a mil, we all have to waste a ton of gems trying to get points.
    we are going against unfair odds. we've managed to keep an 8win 5lose ratio so far but just hardly.
    -Kenjo Megi

Post Count
    Worst pairings since the beginning of guild/war era. 50% of the battles we have an easy win, and 50% we just loose because rivals are out of range in stats (more and more mini guilds/incredible stats players).

Post Count
    Just get over it people! Gree changed the matching system to satsfy FUN's demand for shorter matching times and we all pay the price. But this is the Gree forum where no complaining is allowed, so shut up! If you don't like something about the game send in a ticket but for god's sake don't upset the forumites who can't handle complaining about the game. You are only allowed to say nice things on the forum, and none of those nice things are allowed to be about your own guild. And if you do congratulate your guildmates on a big achievement, even if, as soon as others achieve it, you change the thread to be all about congratulating and listing everyone who reaches it, and never create a thread to share on your own achievements again... you will NEVER EVER be forgiven by a lovely small band of jealous haters who will complain 10 times a day that you complain to much, and that you bragged once. Even if for every complaint about Gree, you have 10 posts of support for other players, or advice, or congrats, or constructive criticism with ideas for improvement for Gree, it doesn't matter! One of those 10 is a complaint so you are a despicable person who should be forced out of the forum by a nasty small group of trolls!

Oh, wait, you guys aren't MoC. Sorry, none of that applies to you. Carry on.

All your manor are belong to us.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    Just get over it people! Gree changed the matching system to satsfy FUN's demand for shorter matching times and we all pay the price.
    You are still obsessed with this fictitious and simply erroneous opinion...

If you knew our matching times, you would not say that. We are still waiting much longer than everyone else here. One of the reasons we were lagging behind in the beginning. But hey, keep at it, it seems you need it.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'm not a coder, but it seems like something per following would help:

If guild 1 finished last war at 150 rank, and guild 2 finished last war at 25 rank, AND current CP totals have guild 1 at 215th place and guild 2 at 25th place AND guild 1 stats cannot hit anyone on guild 2, DO NOT MATCH.

But seemingly, they cannot code this.
    MW: 687 187 029
    MW: 493 124 485

KA: 387 537 422
    KA: 710 265 070

Post Count
    Oh so those who came online and said your match time was 5-10 minutes better back when they changed it were lying then? Or just wrong? Either way, when some say one thing and some another, and the one version of events matches his his own agenda of denying the truth of this article http://www.gamasutra.com/view/feature/195806/ , surely it is understandable why I choose to believe the other.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    Oh so those who came online and said your match time was 5-10 minutes better back when they changed it were lying then? Or just wrong? Either way, when some say one thing and some another, and the one version of events matches his his own agenda of denying the truth of this article http://www.gamasutra.com/view/feature/195806/ , surely it is understandable why I choose to believe the other.
    It got better but we still wait longer than everyone else, especially in the beginning of the war. You take off 5 to 10 minutes for 30 to 40 minutes, you still wait unacceptably long.

And stop with "WE all know..." You are not the officially elected voice of the forum. It is your own (wrong) opinion. Are you in FUN...NO. Do you know our waiting time... NO

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido69 View Post
    It got better but we still wait longer than everyone else, especially in the beginning of the war. You take off 5 to 10 minutes for 30 to 40 minutes, you still wait unacceptably long.

And stop with "WE all know..." You are not the officially elected voice of the forum. It is your own (wrong) opinion. Are you in FUN...NO. Do you know our waiting time... NO
    How does my saying "others in your guild said" the waiting time got better become "we all know"?! And how does my "5-10 minutes better" become to you that i said your matching times were now ideal? WOW I can't think of a better example of seeing what you want to see not what is there. And BTW, I have never blamed FUN for the changes Gree makes to the game to the detriment of other guilds. I blame Gree for their kowtowing, just like the article explains all companies like gree do. So I do not understand why you hate on me so much when I blame Gree not you or your guild.
    Last edited by Zenobia; 10-20-2013 at 10:07 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This is not a new problem for us, so it is not the effort to shorten wait times. That just magnified the problem Looking back over the last 3 sets of wars, the matching algorithm has been a real issue for us. Last time we were matched 30 out of 31 times against guilds MUCH stronger than us. The time before was not much better. This time, we have seen nothing except guilds in the top 60 (4 between 4-15) and brand new guilds that were setup for the wars and were populated with low level high stat members.
    There are 120+ teams stronger than us by ranking stats. That means that there are over 1,000 that are weaker. Even a split of 50/50 would be welcome, as the top teams are more active. The actual results of the matching algorithm do not reflect the intent or the latest OFFICIAL posting of how the algorithm works.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Out matchups were ok up till a few hours ago, besides a few top25 while in top50 or lower we only met up with Dragon Warriors II, however today things changed, right at the end of a streak we got a top25 while barely in top50, we won, but the last streak fight we got FUN, then another top25, them TRK, then a normal one close to us and now RK.
    Seriously we are lower in ranks than saturday but we get top5 teams every other battle now?
    And also always a difficult team far into a streak.

Gree your matchup is broken or you have programmed things in that you are not telling us.
    Last edited by It's all a dream; 10-20-2013 at 12:35 PM.
    KA 513742975

Forum Dragon Knights - Immortals ( FDI )

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KM KAge View Post
    This is not a new problem for us, so it is not the effort to shorten wait times. That just magnified the problem Looking back over the last 3 sets of wars, the matching algorithm has been a real issue for us. Last time we were matched 30 out of 31 times against guilds MUCH stronger than us. The time before was not much better. This time, we have seen nothing except guilds in the top 60 (4 between 4-15) and brand new guilds that were setup for the wars and were populated with low level high stat members.
    There are 120+ teams stronger than us by ranking stats. That means that there are over 1,000 that are weaker. Even a split of 50/50 would be welcome, as the top teams are more active. The actual results of the matching algorithm do not reflect the intent or the latest OFFICIAL posting of how the algorithm works.
    The shorter wait times Gree folks came on to forum to tell us about started 3 wars ago. So your experience matches that of most of us.