Fright Fest!! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fright Fest!!

Post Count
    I got the splash screen for finishing the first 2 quests but all I got was XP as a reward, no other loot. Anyone else see this? Makes me wonder if I even got the loot. I'll go search my inventory........oh wait, can't do that.....

Lurker
    Post Count
    My favorite part of the sltq is watching my synd go though the first few while i wait for the data push.. Thanks

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Keiff View Post
    I got the splash screen for finishing the first 2 quests but all I got was XP as a reward, no other loot. Anyone else see this? Makes me wonder if I even got the loot. I'll go search my inventory........oh wait, can't do that.....
    We got the loot showing in our inventories, no problemo.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TooFlyRobbie View Post
    Thanks for the information. But why dont you add the total energy and total A/D, thats what everyone wants to see to know if its worth it or not, i know you want us not to know if its worth the money to give it a try and spend anyways everyone does, quit it an start posting the whole information. Spread the word
    No offense, but could you rearange these words into something that makes sense.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    good event

A&F what is the minimum level to participate in this event? We have some low level players who can't compete on the second level.

Why make a syndicate ltq if some low level recruits can't particapte?
    Last edited by B33tl3Juice; 10-18-2013 at 06:16 PM.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by B33tl3Juice View Post
    A&F what is the minimum level to participate in this event? We have some low level players who can't compete on the second level.

You need lvl 21 for level 1 and lvl 28 for level 2

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    No offense, but could you rearange these words into something that makes sense.
    I asked the Mod to add the whole information (Total Energy needed, Total A/D gained), not just the prizes and "reward". I didnt think it was too hard to understand it, sorry.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I asked the Mod to add the whole information (Total Energy needed, Total A/D gained), not just the prizes and "reward". I didnt think it was too hard to understand it, sorry.
    i understood you fine, some people just feel the need to be snotty

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    Oooh spooky syndicate ltq oooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOooooooooo
    Save and upload the picture as a .png and not a .jpg and it will not have all that artifacting of the text.

Post Count
    Could you please work with amazon and get the data for the kindle.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    this information is almost useless without energy needed on each person to fight and where to find them and how many times to beat them etc..

Lurker
    Post Count
    Not sure if this is a trick or a treat on Gree's part. Most likely a treat for them since more gold will be spent over the weekend to finish 3 individual events and 2 syndicate events.
    You do realize you wouldn't have a game to play if people didn't spend money on it... right?

Consistent Contributor J4CK D4N13L N0 7's Avatar
    Post Count

the make it so, so people actually play the game and then end up needing to spend gold to keep up with the higher levels

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thanks for the information. But why dont you add the total energy and total A/D, thats what everyone wants to see to know if its worth it or not, i know you want us not to know if its worth the money to give it a try and spend anyways everyone does, quit it an start posting the whole information. Spread the word
    .......Why would a mod, who works for the company, post something to help you decide if its "not worth it"???