Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by paintolar View Post
    Maybe I'm just being ignorant, but why would anyone steal a K&D account? There's nothing to profit from.
    Why? Because it's possible. Many people who hack/steal only do it because they can.

Personally I believe Knights and Dragons should require an email account to register your account with, that way in situations like this it is easy to confirm whether you are in fact or aren't the person you are saying you are. If that post Elita made about recovering accounts is 100% true, it would be incredibly to easy to steal someone's account. I often send pictures of my castle, or knights to my guild as regulation. We should be able to do this without it being a safety precaution...

Quote Originally Posted by paintolar View Post
    Maybe I'm just being ignorant, but why would anyone steal a K&D account? There's nothing to profit from.
    A player could steal the Gm of another guild's account and kick all the members to make themselves to better in a war. There are tons of ways to use it as an advantage in game, and if it's so easy a lot of people may think "Why not?"

Quote Originally Posted by nmk329 View Post
    Personally I believe Knights and Dragons should require an email account to register your account with, that way in situations like this it is easy to confirm whether you are in fact or aren't the person you are saying you are. If that post Elita made about recovering accounts is 100% true, it would be incredibly to easy to steal someone's account. I often send pictures of my castle, or knights to my guild as regulation. We should be able to do this without it being a safety precaution...
    I agree 100% but you only need to use it to transfer not everytime you log on
    add me on crime city 287 815 212
    and join warriors of scotland Invite code 675 245 449
    no level requirement

Maybe having their FC there us a GOOD thing...
    When you are in a GW and you see a Guildless person, you can remember their Friend Code and invite them after the war, just a thought...
    KnD Android: WBC-BGG-ZFC
    Nathan
    Guildless

Maxed
    Soulshard Neceomantle, Clayplate, Big 4, Flamehunter Garb, Combustion, Guarduans Battlegear, Sorchestone Aegis, Storm Sorcer +

Working on

Quote Originally Posted by ~Nate~ View Post
    Maybe having their FC there us a GOOD thing...
    When you are in a GW and you see a Guildless person, you can remember their Friend Code and invite them after the war, just a thought...
    You wouldn't see a guildless person in a guild war. People who aren't in guilds can't participate. Unless you simply mean if you see them in arena or something... but you wouldn't come across them during battles.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    You wouldn't see a guildless person in a guild war. People who aren't in guilds can't participate. Unless you simply mean if you see them in arena or something... but you wouldn't come across them during battles.
    Yes the arena was what I meant
    KnD Android: WBC-BGG-ZFC
    Nathan
    Guildless

Maxed
    Soulshard Neceomantle, Clayplate, Big 4, Flamehunter Garb, Combustion, Guarduans Battlegear, Sorchestone Aegis, Storm Sorcer +

Working on

Exclamation Old gaming device

Transfer topic is closed so I apologize for writing here. When we transfer our account to a new device the old gaming device can start a new fresh game? Say I have a S3 and transfer KnD to a S4, then my son can start a new fresh game in S3 phone? Thanks in advance Elita if you are kind enough to reply.