Gooooo RK!!!!!!! - Page 12

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Gooooo RK!!!!!!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Engineer951 View Post
    Lol, nice of u to come from nowhere. Did u by chance happen to READ any of the convo???? If so, u will not find ANYWHERE me posting FUN members were GREE employees. What I stated is fact, there are many beta testers in FUN which allowed them a head start. Be it an inch or mile, it is still a head start.
    You are actually talking from a position of ignorance - unless you are a Gree employee or a member of FUN AND a beta tester, then you can only surmise.

I am not talking from a position of ignorance.

And there is only 1 "alleged" beta tester in FUN.

Go figure 

There is also an "alleged" beta tester in RK - who allegedly lost the very first war to the "alleged" FUN beta tester ��
    Last edited by Dhusagar; 10-21-2013 at 02:13 PM. Reason: Addition
    Carpe Jugulum

"nothing personal. don't know who you are." - v

Banned
    Post Count
    Lol, baby, it's cute that ur only rebuttals and arguments are from my 1st statements which I humbly said I was wrong for. I was wrong, I don't have proof of "the majority" so you win pumpkin. But to refresh ur memory my last post said "yes, bla bla many, but beta tester is still in there" I noticed u missed the beta tester = head start of at least an inch! guess u figed that one out. Point for me. You bringing up other bits, other guild, none of that was ever a point of mine. Keep ur add sent on topic, try hard, I know u can. Also, get ur tutor, try hard, and read what I wrote. I NEVER said the only reason fun bla bla was because of bts. That is completely false. Not even a good try this time, I'm disappointed in u. No, no, no, I'm not all knowing. I do know a few things here n there. Also, the things I do know are always backed up with truth n proof. Seems I have hit a nerve with u. I apologize for that. As for altering any part of my attire, you are more then welcome to do that for me. So Cal, 92508. Lemme know when ur here

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post
    To refresh your memory you stated the majority of fun are beta testers. Even having 5 in a guild is not even close to a majority, so we already know you have no clue what you are talking about. So you think fun is the only guild with beta testers? Not hardly. So the other guilds that have beta testers that didn't finish, were their beta testers less helpful? Since the only reason fun won anything was because they had beta testers, according to you. Any other facts about fun you'd like to share, since you are the all-knowing KA wizard? Don't forget to tighten up that foil hat of yours

Banned
    Post Count
    Lol, I disagree with u, agree to disagree. Nothing in it for me to disclose my ID and/or source. If you are admitting to a bt in fun, why are you saying alleged? Why are you dropping the quotes around alleged? Haha, if u can't control the fancy language, prob should use it chief. Haha. Looks like I got all the big bad fun mad at me

Quote Originally Posted by Dhusagar View Post
    You are actually talking from a position of ignorance - unless you are a Gree employee or a member of FUN AND a beta tester, then you can only surmise.

I am not talking from a position of ignorance.

And there is only 1 "alleged" beta tester in FUN.

Go figure 

There is also an "alleged" beta tester in RK - who allegedly lost the very first war to the "alleged" FUN beta tester ��

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Engineer951 View Post
    As for altering any part of my attire, you are more then welcome to do that for me. So Cal, 92508. Lemme know when ur here

Banned
    Post Count
    Haha, no, just a friendly offer

Post Count
    Back on topic with the thread. Sorry guys

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Euchred View Post
    HAHAHAHAHA that made me laugh so hard. 😸👍

Banned
    Post Count
    Wow there's a blast from the past. That's two names I've seen today I haven't seen in a long time. You still play cc?

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Big-R View Post
    Wow there's a blast from the past. That's two names I've seen today I haven't seen in a long time. You still play cc?
    Not sure if you're referring to little old me but yes, you can catch me in the shark tank as "protest the hero"

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I think he's referring to both of us 😸

Unfortunately I don't play cc anymore. Retired ✌️

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    With the help of all of our beta testers, we have managed to infiltrate RKs war room right after the war. We have got pictures, but still working on the audio;

_talkm_oWedlMaVik_3KINiOJgjXUcjt5qottUB1_2scncz (1).jpg

137-831-990

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredcole View Post
    With the help of all of our beta testers, we have managed to infiltrate RKs war room right after the war. We have got pictures, but still working on the audio;

Blahahaa.... That was to funny! No disrespect to RK intended.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredcole View Post

In the words of a famous "Warrior"................"I'm offended".

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolt View Post
    In the words of a famous "Warrior"................"I'm offended".
    Hehe Good that you see the fun in that

137-831-990