Gooooo RK!!!!!!! - Page 11

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Gooooo RK!!!!!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    Lol, nice of u to come from nowhere. Did u by chance happen to READ any of the convo???? If so, u will not find ANYWHERE me posting FUN members were GREE employees. What I stated is fact, there are many beta testers in FUN which allowed them a head start. Be it an inch or mile, it is still a head start.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sirmanchoo View Post
    There have been many reports that some members of FUN are Gree employees. The truth is unknown. But there have been Gree employees that admit that they do play these games. So are these employees in FUN? Who knows. If they are, is FUN getting some kind of bonus, discount or intell? Who knows. You can throw all the conspiracy theories around that you want. All we do know is FUN never loses and FUN is clearly willing to blow thousands of $$$ over and over and over again.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Engineer951 View Post
    Lol, nice of u to come from nowhere. Did u by chance happen to READ any of the convo???? If so, u will not find ANYWHERE me posting FUN members were GREE employees. What I stated is fact, there are many beta testers in FUN which allowed them a head start. Be it an inch or mile, it is still a head start.
    It wasn't mentioned by you, but by others, joking or not. But when it comes to the Beta I agree with you, if most of FUN is part of it I am sure there is some kind of advantage they may have gotten at some point but I can't see it being anything significant. BTW the Beta was leaked so anyone can get it if they just ask around, its not exclusive anymore.

Apologies for the misunderstanding.

Lurker
    Post Count

Gooooooooooooo FUN!!!!!

I believe FUN was just getting RK's hopes up by letting them start out in the lead. I knew FUN was not going to let RK take first place. I will never have the privilege of being in FUN but I am glad they are on top. I dont think Gree employees are in FUN, they just have the money to be winners. Keep up the good work guys!

Banned
    Post Count
    Lol yea, FUN LET RK score how many millions???? Hey FUN, can u let my guild score 80 mil too???

Post Count
    First of all you haven't stated any facts. Just here say. There may be a few beta testers in fun but that's far from most. And by a few I mean maybe 5 at the very most. The advantage we had in the beginning was the fact that we had several players from pun and ferrs emperors in modern war that had a few wars under their belt and knew the best way to score points, that's why fun had very few lvl 200s. Most were in the 120-160 range. Please tell me some more facts about fun that you know, I've only been with fun since it was first created.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post
    First of all you haven't stated any facts. Just here say. There may be a few beta testers in fun but that's far from most. And by a few I mean maybe 5 at the very most. The advantage we had in the beginning was the fact that we had several players from pun and ferrs emperors in modern war that had a few wars under their belt and knew the best way to score points, that's why fun had very few lvl 200s. Most were in the 120-160 range. Please tell me some more facts about fun that you know, I've only been with fun since it was first created.
    Dex, maybe he is referring to the 25k of gems we FUN members get every month just for being awesome. Maybe word got out.

Banned
    Post Count
    Well, dex, I stated there were beta testers in fun, u validated, I stated that it was a head start, ur smart enough to fig it out that I was also correct there. So bitter..... Party of fun...... Haha, seeeeeee, funny guy, haha

Banned
    Post Count
    Lol, being awesome at spending money. Yea, takes pure skill n talent to spend money. Completely jealous.

Quote Originally Posted by Guido69 View Post
    Dex, maybe he is referring to the 25k of gems we FUN members get every month just for being awesome. Maybe word got out.

Banned
    Post Count
    Ok, so now is where "dex" says "hey mrs 69, bla bla bla, gay gay gay" lookin forward to it

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I don't choose side's, but even if there where/are beta testers in FUN, than that totally make no differences in the present time.
    Thanks to the Guild wars and other Guild quests, the bonuses and the won high stat units are the subjects which make the difference.

Up to 6 months ago it could have helped in the overall line, but then again, now a days you can only be in the top by spending enough gems to finish the quests/events/ guild wars..

Post Count
    Well, dex, I stated there were beta testers in fun, u validated, I stated that it was a head start, ur smart enough to fig it out that I was also correct there. So bitter..... Party of fun...... Haha, seeeeeee, funny guy, haha
    Actually what you said is there are "many" beta testers in fun. The fact is at the beginning of these wars there was only 1 in fun. And our insight into the wars came from many of the founding members having been in wars in modern war. We just translated our knowledge from that and applied it to kingdom age. Members like Hammer, 420, captain awesome, etc etc etc. Now we have a few more beta testers, but it's far from many. So again you are wrong on both points. And what's this building advantage you speak of that fun has? I'd like to get the "facts" on that

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Engineer951 you are making a bad trial to FUN.
    If any had doubt, now we can all be sure that only 2 guilds deserve to be top 1 and/or 2.

Out of the fact that they have become, war after war, unreachable because of their strength (on this point we can discuss and debate on the legitimity to receive all this ranked bonuses, but it's not the purpose here), they have both done the brilliant demonstration that they are in their own league. that's all !

Now concerning the fact they are spending money to win !!!!
    I am playing at different level of the ranking with different players. At every level, including around top 1000, players are using gems. Why ? Of course to get an edge over other players.
    Elite guilds are using massively their money, RK and FUN even more massively.... OK I know better way to spend our money, but also much worse way !
    If you want a strategy game, go play chess !

Finally I can say that the battle for 1st during this war was entertaining, amazing, interesting. We are about to see a team over 100M CP (just 99.5M atm), and perhaps a second one in few hours.
    For the first time, I wish I was in one of these 2 guilds. Without taking part !

Post Count
    Don't you know? We all got gold buildings that no one else has and no one else can see when they visit our kingdoms. And don't forget your aluminum foil hat on the way out
    Dex......Like your style........even though you are the enemy. Still waiting on that manor schedule you were going to send me.

Banned
    Post Count
    Lol, r u really that much of an idiot? I stated there were "beta testers" it's super incite full that u added the "many". So possibly the "many" statement may have been wrong, but the "beta testers" part is CORRECT. U admitted to 1, so i know there are more. As for me being "wrong on both" my 2nd "point" was beta testers = head start. U saying I'm "wrong" on that, proves to me u need to spend money to win, due to your lack in other areas. Cute effort though. Need to come up more on substance

Actually what you said is there are "many" beta testers in fun. The fact is at the beginning of these wars there was only 1 in fun. And our insight into the wars came from many of the founding members having been in wars in modern war. We just translated our knowledge from that and applied it to kingdom age. Members like Hammer, 420, captain awesome, etc etc etc. Now we have a few more beta testers, but it's far from many. So again you are wrong on both points. And what's this building advantage you speak of that fun has? I'd like to get the "facts" on that

Post Count
    Lol, r u really that much of an idiot? I stated there were "beta testers" it's super incite full that u added the "many". So possibly the "many" statement may have been wrong, but the "beta testers" part is CORRECT. U admitted to 1, so i know there are more. As for me being "wrong on both" my 2nd "point" was beta testers = head start. U saying I'm "wrong" on that, proves to me u need to spend money to win, due to your lack in other areas. Cute effort though. Need to come up more on substance
    Try to compete... compete for what? who can spend the most money??? lame. GREE didnt give RK any money to "compete". FUN is majority of beta testers who had a huge jump on the rest of the KA world. They had more buildings, more upgraded, a jump on guild wars, started winning from the get go, making it impossible to catchup. where is the "competition" in that? Start KA2 from scratch, all of us, no gems, then we would see who really is the best at strategy, not just spending money
    To refresh your memory you stated the majority of fun are beta testers. Even having 5 in a guild is not even close to a majority, so we already know you have no clue what you are talking about. So you think fun is the only guild with beta testers? Not hardly. So the other guilds that have beta testers that didn't finish, were their beta testers less helpful? Since the only reason fun won anything was because they had beta testers, according to you. Any other facts about fun you'd like to share, since you are the all-knowing KA wizard? Don't forget to tighten up that foil hat of yours