Gooooo RK!!!!!!! - Page 9

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Gooooo RK!!!!!!!

Consistent Contributor Samskill's Avatar
    Post Count
    All I can say is FUN play to win. We don't spend thousands of dollars to be 2nd best!
    Good try RK, I personally respect that.
    NO MORE FUN !

Post Count
    Pretty entertaining stuff! Is there any truth to some of the posts regarding gree trying to ultimately get rid of this game and try to switch people over to a similar game? I know I have seen that same comment in other posts as well. It would be a shame to have vested all this money to not be able to play in the future.

In regards to the teams, both of these teams are powerhouses and seem to take the jabs pretty good. Sounds like pretty good people in both teams! Good luck to the both of you!
    Join our guild or jump in to help get prizes and leave. Either way we are looking for active participation. Heavy hitters and gem spenders a plus. Let me know your stats by posting on my wall to be considered.

Gerber Brothers 200-094-627
    829850502 is my player ID number to talk to me

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Big-R View Post
    RK accepting money to try and compete is diminishing. It shows that as a guild, they can not compete. They need help from outside. So if RK did win, the win isn't one guild, it's one guild and a collective if others. Which would take way from the achievement.
    That is still only your opinion, not fact or truth. I am in RK and have not been offered any money, nor has it even been mentioned in guild, only by unknown people on a forum post. You can give your opinion on anything. It's a free country. But it's on a situation that has not even happened.

Post Count
    RK accepting money to try and compete is diminishing. It shows that as a guild, they can not compete. They need help from outside. So if RK did win, the win isn't one guild, it's one guild and a collective if others. Which would take way from the achievement.
    Saying that RK can't compete just shows your lack of game history. RK has never finished less than #2. Where have you finished lately? Fair to say this game has become all about who can spend more money. Has any other guild ever even come close to putting the pressure on FUN like RK has this war? I think not. Actually I know not.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolt View Post
    Saying that RK can't compete just shows your lack of game history. RK has never finished less than #2. Where have you finished lately? Fair to say this game has become all about who can spend more money. Has any other guild ever even come close to putting the pressure on FUN like RK has this war? I think not. Actually I know not.
    let's match and have fun

Banned
    Post Count
    Danthorne your right, it is my opinion. Some may agree, some may disagree, either way that's still the way it seems to me.
    Jolt we are taking about competing for first nowhere else. I don't pretend to be a top player who spends loads. I know I don't compete for the top. However of they are taking money from others to try and win it shows they can't compete for top spot alone. Danthorne has said they aren't taking any money, if that's true then great. Unfortunately when you have people trying to raise money for you it doesn't look great.
    I have a good knowledge of the game and the history, just because this is a new account don't mistake it for meaning I'm new. I have been on the forum since the beginning of 2012.

Banned
    Post Count
    Agreed all. Go RK!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    Try to compete... compete for what? who can spend the most money??? lame. GREE didnt give RK any money to "compete". FUN is majority of beta testers who had a huge jump on the rest of the KA world. They had more buildings, more upgraded, a jump on guild wars, started winning from the get go, making it impossible to catchup. where is the "competition" in that? Start KA2 from scratch, all of us, no gems, then we would see who really is the best at strategy, not just spending money

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Why all the drama... If FUN and RK like the game and like to spend incredible amounts off money... Good.

Do i agree a game can be worth so much money... No, but who am I.

Anyway, only one party wins here and it's not RK, neither FUN and that's the most disturbing 'force'

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Engineer951 View Post
    Try to compete... compete for what? who can spend the most money??? lame. GREE didnt give RK any money to "compete". FUN is majority of beta testers who had a huge jump on the rest of the KA world. They had more buildings, more upgraded, a jump on guild wars, started winning from the get go, making it impossible to catchup. where is the "competition" in that? Start KA2 from scratch, all of us, no gems, then we would see who really is the best at strategy, not just spending money
    Funny guy, you forgot to mention that we are all Gree employees

Consistent Contributor aphroKEN's Avatar
    Post Count
    RK wants revenge on FUN for denying them the streak reward from the last war. The stakes are raised. RK will attempt to return the favour by denying FUN 1st place.

Why are FUN and RK members posting on the forum? You have a war to fight. Go go go!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido69 View Post
    . Funny guy??? That's ur rebuttal? Haha creative. Yes I can be humorous at times, unfortunately that wasn't one. I'm guessing "funny guy" was an attempt to detour the attention. Thumbs up

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido69 View Post
    Well that was just a given!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Who will win? RK? FUN? GREE? I wonder?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Engineer951 View Post
    . Funny guy??? That's ur rebuttal? Haha creative. Yes I can be humorous at times, unfortunately that wasn't one. I'm guessing "funny guy" was an attempt to detour the attention. Thumbs up
    BTW Beta testing doesn't give any real advantages
    Last edited by Rastlin; 10-20-2013 at 05:59 PM.